1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Smeargle PlayThrough (pokemon Y)

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by HiddenLore, May 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HiddenLore

Time Master
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,894.8
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★Root Fossil ★★★Beedrillite ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    So I think I have this in the Right place, I need to decide on the names, so I figured this was one place to try,(one, the flyer is already going to be named Icarus, so the next five names will be chosen, based on Gender) and I will start as soon as I finish Y and clear it's Pokémon out.

This will be the Adventures of Arthur (Art) traveling Kalos with a litter of Smeargle puppies. I will update, and even do art/simple story panels for this Playthrough.
    RULES:
    I can only use the 6 smeargle I start with, and nothing else.
    I can only teach them HM moves on purpose, and only after I can officially use it (beaten the gym leader)
    Each must be Super trained in a different Stat (one HP one DEF and so on)

I am also open to training a smeargle for people and then returning them once I have beaten the Elite Four, if nobody is interested though that's fine, I'll just breed them myself.

I think that's all for right now, I may remember more later.
    Peace!
    ~HiddenLore

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.