1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

sohrob101's Leveling up shop

Discussion in 'Market' started by sohrob101, Jan 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sohrob101

sohrob101 Destiny Draw!

PokéPoints:
    ₽80.7
    Hello folks, decided to help out when it comes to leveling up your Pokémon. So here is why you can trust me when it comes to leveling up your Pokémon to a certain level, whether its to have that lvl 100, or that lvl 50 for competitive play, i can fit all your leveling needs. All leveling is authentic, meaning no rare candies or hacks are used in the process of leveling up your Pokémon. Another reason why giving me your Pokémon to level up is a good idea, is if the Pokémon isn't mine, the EXP gets an extra boost, this helps a lot in the process as well. I even have the EXP O-Power, and Lucky egg items to help me in the leveling process.​
    All PokePoints will be asked for when your Pokémon has been completed. If I am unable to complete your Pokémon in an allotted deadline, you will not be charged, and receive a 10 Pokepoint refund with your Pokémon back. I will not trade back Pokémon until after the Payment has been done. At this time I can only allow members to order one Pokémon at a time, this will most likely change if the shop deems succesful.

So here is all you need to do, fill out this form with specifics. Just so we are clear, i have the right to turn down any leveling up forms, if I find it difficult to complete the task, this is most likely if you decide to add a DEADLINE.​
    I should mention, since I cannot control exact levels, if a Pokémon does go over level to what was on your form, you will not be penalized or charged extra. Just know that this might happen if I cannot control EXP, but i'll do my best to make sure you get the exact level you need.​
    Pokémon:​
    Current Level:
    How many Levels do you need:
    Can the Pokémon evolve? If so would you want me to Evolve it(Does not include stones):​
    Is there a specific Deadline:
    Deadline:
    Any moves you require or need to keep on the Pokémon that it can learn through level up or start:
    FC:
    IGN:​
    Now here are my prices depending on the levels, Prices may vary depending on the starting level, Pokémon, Deadline (This is only due to the fact some Pokémon require a lot more EXP than others).​
    Leveling up Prices​
    1-20 levels: 35 PokePoints​
    21-40 levels: 50 PokePoints
    41-60 levels: 70 PokePoints
    61-80 levels: 90 PokePoints
    81-100 levels: 140 PokePoints​

Current Starting Level Prices​
    Starting level 1-20: Free
    Starting level 21-50: 50 PokePoints
    Starting level 51-70: 90 PokePoints​
    Starting level 71-90+: 120 PokePoints​
    If the Pokémon is a Legendary there will be an extra cost of 50 PokePoints.

If you don't include a Deadline, understand I will do my best to complete your offer, but be sure to be online often, and don't pressure me to completing your offer fast. If you do get a Deadline and i PM you saying your Pokémon is complete by the deadline, but you don't get back to me in a weeks notice, I will hold on to your Pokémon, trade it back when you do come online, but you will no longer get the privilege to use this shop.

You must also make sure you add me on your 3DS console, the versions that are eligible are X, Y, OR, and AS.
    My Friend Code is the following: 3754-6937-3727
    If you have any questions or concerns, be sure to ask me in your order form post, or through a PM.​

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.