1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Pokémon Anime Some of Ash's Officially Trained/Bonded Pokémon Not in the To Be a Pokémon Master Sub-Season

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by ThomasP, Aug 24, 2023.

1. ThomasP

ThomasP PKMN Breeder

Eelie
    (Tynamo)
    Level 56
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,958.3
    As of the end of The Rainbow and the Pokémon Master!, the To Be a Pokémon Master sub-season finale, I knew that some of Ash's current and former officially Trained and/or Bonded Pokémon that didn't physically appear in the To Be a Pokémon Master sub-season included:
    1. Butterfree
    2. Primeape
    3. Noctowl
    4. Larvitar
    5. Torkoal
    6. Ambipom
    7. Gliscor
    8. Gible
    9. Greninja (even though it appeared only in a flashback as a Frogadier)
    10. Goodra (even though it appeared only in a flashback as a Goomy)
    11. Lycanroc
    12. Nebby, nickname of Solgaleo
    13. Naganadel
    14. Melmetal
    15. Lucario (even though it appeared only in a group photo)
    16. Dracovish (even though it appeared only in a group photo)
    Now I wonder why you think some of Ash's Pokémon didn't physically appear in the To Be a Pokémon Master sub-season as of the end of its finale?

2. CharlieWeasleyfan

Shiny Roggenrola
    (Roggenrola)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽201.2
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeRocky Helmet ★★★★★Staff of VerityExp. Share ★★
    Well I mean Butterfree like a long time ago went to go be with a female Butterfree and do what Buterfrees did best. I haven't seen him since then so if I missed him my bad. But I mean Butterfree went to live his best life. Lots of the others though are so many questions. So this is interesting to think about

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...