1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Story Speculation

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by Darcy, Jun 6, 2017.

1. Darcy

Darcy Strongest Blade in Valor

Eurydice
    (Brione)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,068.1
    Philosopher's CowlPsychium Z ★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Galladite ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    [​IMG]
    Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon were announced this morning with the promise of new Pokémon and an alternate storyline. It's the alternate storyline that really interests me in particular. What are your predictions for the alternate plot?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    I kinda want to see reverse characters, a terrifying trainer Hau, a kind and heart warming Gladion, a manipulative and crazy Lillie, I would love to see how they could change up the story we just went through into something all new

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    BraviaryScout and JadeFox like this.
  3. Xarn

Xarn Sponsor

Dragonite
    (Dragonite)
    Level 56
    PokéPoints:
    ₽316.9
    Team Skull new evil plans that could make them look more than a simple group of rebels! One of the most dissapointing evil teams should do something about it! Difficulty will show us if the story deserves attention...

4. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    This sounds positively terrifying. I approve so much.

I hope Team Skull will be competent and plots the most weirdest plan and execute it. Or maybe a new group that is trying to sabotage the Aether Foundation, that is lead by a non crazy Lusamine.

5. Cadbberry

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    What if Lillie kept Nebbie contained and forced the fusion with Necrozma instead of helping him escape

6. Xarn

Xarn Sponsor

Dragonite
    (Dragonite)
    Level 56
    PokéPoints:
    ₽316.9
    Just thinking about Lillie's evil laugh and wrong intentions...can't contain the hype

7. Morgaine

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Evil Lillie? That would break people's hearts. I am all for it though.

BraviaryScout likes this.
  8. Cadbberry

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Now hear me out, what if they added VA's for this game

9. SnowboundBecca

SnowboundBecca Scarf Enthusiast

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    I'm thinking it's going to be a direct sequel to Sun and Moon, like Black 2 and White 2 were. Maybe we'll even get to see Lillie return from her Kanto journey. I always wondered about about that.

10. Cadbberry

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    We do know from past games that there can be 2 regions in one game, so what if we got to visit her :D

11. SnowboundBecca

SnowboundBecca Scarf Enthusiast

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    That would be awesome if that were the case! Although, the Johto games already had the Kanto region available to play through... A gamer can dream.

12. Cadbberry

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Hasn't stopped them from bringing back old ideas before :P

13. Miles

Miles Camper

oregano
    (Frillish ♀)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽36.2
    I cant help but think of a team skull kukui and a professor guzma

14. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    Red Orb ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    I'd like to see a little more of the trial captains as they don't do too much outside of their individual trials. I'd also like to interact more with Plumeria, I found her to be an intriguing character and felt she didn't have enough screentime (though with everything else that was going on in the game, I really can't complain). Maybe a little more interaction between Kukui and Guzma... But who knows? It could be an entirely different story to Sun and Moon with a completely new plot. We just won't know until we play it...

15. SyWry

Legendary Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,606.1
    I hope they do something like they did in black and white 2 where they made the journey of your sun and moon mean something in the story.

16. ~Eternal Gale~

~Eternal Gale~ Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽36.8
    There's been speculation that Team Galactic would have something to do with these games, I think that would be very interesting, like seeing the Aether foundation working with Galactic and Skull on trying to do whatever their plan would be, and this would also give a nice, smooth transition into the Sinnoh Remakes *If that happens*.

To be honest, I'm quite excited for these games. Can't wait to see if this theory really does happen.

17. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    I have a feeling that Mohn will have a biger role in this game than he did in SM. Maybe in this one Mohn will be the instigator of a Necrozma-themed disaster and Lusamine+children will be victims of it? Also, maybe an alternate version of Team Skull where the numbskulls are actually pretty darn competent. Heck, maybe change it so that ya boi is a BUG TRIAL KAHUNA. (If that happened I would die X'D) If this really is an alternate universe, what if they add a mechanic where your SM character can interact with the new one? There's so much you can do with the introduction of AUs. Heck, maybe even bring Zinnia back, as she speculated about what could happen in alternate worlds during the Delta Episode.

18. Morgaine

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    If the gyms do come back, what will happen to all the trail captains and the kahuna's?

19. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    Premier Ball ★Beast Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    I think that if that happened, I think that the trial captains and kahunas would become the Gym leaders. Even though there are eight gym leaders, it could be possible to add more to suit the Alola region.

20. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    Red Orb ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    I left something out the last time I posted here. I know it's definitely not going to happen, but I kind of want to see Team Skull from the Pokémon Mystery Dungeon series. No explanation, they just appear in the background of the game for no reason at all.

kindred likes this.