1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Staff Post Summer Scramble Showdown Scoreboard

Discussion in 'Valor Archive' started by Wolf Expert, Jul 7, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wolf Expert

Wolf Expert Canine Scholar

Wolf
    (Riolu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽761.2
    Moon Ball ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Premier Ball ★Friend Ball ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    Summer Scramble Showdown Scoreboard

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Team Azure - 20 points

Team Crimson - 11 points

Alakazam, Amoongus, Azumarill, Bisharp, Charizard, Clefable, Empoleon, Excadrill, Escavalier, Ferrothorn, Galvantula, Garchomp, Gardevoir, Gliscor, Greninja, Infernape, Kabutops, Kingdra, Klefki, Lopunny, Mandibuzz, Medicham, Metagross, Mimikyu, Pelliper, Poliwrath, Primarina, Ribombee, Rotom, Scizor, Scolipede, Serperior, Shuckle, Skarmory, Swampert, Tangrowth, Togekiss, Toxapex, Tyrannitar, Volcarona, Weavile

Week one of the Showdown competition has ended. @FireSpartan5 and @TripleAAABattery faced off for their teams, with Crimson coming out ahead for this week!

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7ou-772621393

Remember, this is only week one. While Crimson has pulled out ahead by a fairly wide margin in the first round, Azure managed to get on the board and it's still anyone's game.

Edit: Unfortunately, it's been discovered that Team Crimson broke a rule and used a repeat item, so Crimson has been disqualified for the week and Azure has been awarded 6 points for winning by default.

Participation points for everyone who participated in the first week of the event will be added to your Summer Scramble score shortly.

Week 2 ended with a close match between @OzoneFruit and @Ridlins with a victory for Azure with a score of 6 to 5.

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7ou-775824489

Azure maintains the lead for now, but two more weeks remain and Crimson still has a chance to come out ahead.

Week 3 and the victory goes to Crimson for this week, in a battle between @FNT and the returning @TripleAAABattery, winning it for his team with a score of 6 to 2!

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7ou-779268855

While Azure maintains the lead for now, Crimson has closed the gap considerably, narrowing the gap to only a 3 point difference. The final battle is next week, and it's still anyone's game!

Remember, in the event of a tie, special rules will be announced for a tie breaker match after next week's match.

The final week of the tournament has come to a close with a torrential battle of rain team vs. rain team between @Apawn and @Shockwave whose lucky streak and swap predictions brought his team a 6-0 victory!

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7ou-783042670

That brings the final score to 20-11 in Azure's favor, making Azure the winners of the tournament! Congratulations and great work to everyone who participated!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #1 Jul 7, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2018
  2. Wolf Expert

Wolf
    (Riolu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽761.2
    @OzoneFruit and @Gwoomy I hate that I have to make this announcement, and I mean I REALLY hate it, but I'm going to have to. The rules were pretty clear, so there's no way around this. Please let your teams know about this for the future.

While looking through the Team Building threads for both teams in order to add up participation points, I noticed that Crimson actually broke a rule. I went back to rewatch the battle, and sure enough, both their Mandibuzz and Volcarona were holding Leftovers. I didn't realize at first, probably because the Mandibuzz's got knocked off early on into the match. Unfortunately, because one of the rules disallows repeat items, and breaking any rules results in a disqualification, I don't have any choice other than to disqualify Crimson for this week.

I'm really sorry I have to do this, it was a good battle, but rules are rules. Please, when working with your teams to put your teams together, make sure to check each other so stuff like this doesn't happen. And again, if you want to make sure, try to get your teams done on time/early so you can ask me to double check for you, just in case.

So now the current score has been turned on its head. Team Azure: 6 Team Crimson: 0

Don't worry, it's still only week 1; you can still turn things around!

3. Wolf Expert

Wolf
    (Riolu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽761.2
    The scoreboard has been updated. Nice battle!

4. Wolf Expert

Wolf
    (Riolu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽761.2
    Final update to the scoreboard. The event is now over~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.