1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Event Team Captains

Discussion in 'Valor Archive' started by Ryan, Jul 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ryan

Ryan lasagna bad

pointy face
    (Nidoran♀)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,281.4
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    Once your team has decided on a leader, please post here and let us know who was selected. :)

Auric and JadeFox like this.
  2. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    Team Verity chooses @❀Bloom❀ to lead us in this quest for victory

Bann.png

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    I guess I will be acting as Team Captain for Team Valor. We have made a great start, have great team members, so I am expecting more victories in the future for Team Valor!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Aiko

Aiko Anti-Shadow Weapon

SS Egg #2
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.2
    Lure Ball ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Ultra Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Team acuity has chosen @TheIllusionFox as our captain! Good luck to everyone!

FireSpartan5 and JadeFox like this.
  5. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Very well, then it is decided - the team captains will be TheIllusionFox (Acuity), MarineAurora (Valor), and ❀Bloom❀ (Verity).
    I am sure you will all do well in coordinating your teams' efforts, and I wish you all the best of luck.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.