1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Thank you!

Discussion in 'Valor Archive' started by Ryan, May 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ryan

Ryan lasagna bad

pointy face
    (Nidoran♀)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,281.4
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    In just under a week, you guys have not only hit the fundraising goal, but gone beyond it. I'm at a lack for words - the support and love (regardless of if you've donated) shown towards LV amazes me. It means the world to us that so many people care this deeply about LV, and we're going to do our best to keep LV a wonderful place for all of you.

We have a very bright future ahead of us. Thank you all from the bottom of my heart!

2. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    And now to have another fundraiser in a year's time.

In seriousness, while I do want to stress that donations will need to be made on a continual basis into the future, I'm also thankful for everyone's support.

Now watch LV's glorious transformation begin.

Ryan likes this.
  3. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    Woooooooop, thank you everyone :D I love this site so much and I'm so happy to see so many others do too. I can't wait to see the new chapter of our history start!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Ryan likes this.
  4. Xarn

Xarn Sponsor

Dragonite
    (Dragonite)
    Level 56
    PokéPoints:
    ₽316.9
    When the dreams come truth <3

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Ryan likes this.
  5. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,121.7
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    Awesome we made it! Can't wait to see what the future brings for LV.

Ryan likes this.
  6. ClamEatsCurry

ClamEatsCurry Resident Clam

PokéPoints:
    ₽172.7
    [​IMG]

I donated a little bit of money, it wasn't a lot but I love this site and even if I'm not around all that much it deserves to thrive and do amazing. <3

ClefairyKid and Ryan like this.
  7. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    Thanks, everybody! We can now move forward and make LV better than before.

Ryan likes this.
  8. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    Premier Ball ★Beast Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    Yay, we did it! I'm so glad that so many people support LV so much, and I hope that this support continues into the futureeeee-!

Ryan likes this.
  9. POKE

POKE Ace Trainer

Johnny Waffles
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.3
    Premier Ball ★
    Nice to see people are taking...initiation...in the show of love for LV, for it truly is a splended and bewildered place at the lake where "origins and ending" happen to the members as they communicate with fellow users, very much heartwarming to say the least but there's more to it :)

This forum site doesn't feel like a forum, no that would be an insult to a place like this, it could only be called one thing and one thing only:

"Family"

It makes me cry to see the support as this is a lot of money we're talking about.

Cheers to all that helped, sorry I couldn't as the exchange rate was too much but I show my love for being here so often.

This reminds me of a line of Itachi from Naruto which would be perfect for this phenomenal thing;

"Unfortunately, this is reality"

10. ClefairyKid

ClefairyKid (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

PokéPoints:
    ₽854.6
    Psychium Z ★★★★Poké Doll ★★Waterium Z ★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★
    It truly is a sign of a healthy site community when a goal like that is well reached, especially when you consider that there are far larger communities that struggle to do so!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.