1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

1x1 THE CRUSADE AGAINST REGIROCK (An insane chicken x a sane one)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by ChocoChicken, Sep 10, 2018.

1. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,351.7
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    (Just as I came on this thread, Regirock appeared!)
    Choco shakes his head and slams a palm onto his face. "Should we go? I've only got a few balls left."

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Chicken

Chicken Cringe Overlord

Sven
    (Fennekin)
    Level 51
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,412.1
    Ice Stone ★★★★Icy Rock ★★★
    "We should probably hide. We can't run or fight, so hiding would be the best decision." Farrah said as she ran into her room and pulled a lever, revealing a hidden basement. She quickly forced Choco down, before going down herself. Classical music started playing and chandeliers started to light up.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,351.7
    Choco blinked. "But... why the heck would you build something like this, Farrah?!" Looking up, he pointed to one of the chandeliers. "How much did that cost?!"

4. Chicken

Chicken Cringe Overlord

Sven
    (Fennekin)
    Level 51
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,412.1
    “Not much.” The girl said as she smirked a little. “In fact, they were completely free.” She continued.

5. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,351.7
    The young boy sighs. "Does this mean... you 'borrowed' them again?"

6. Chicken

Chicken Cringe Overlord

Sven
    (Fennekin)
    Level 51
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,412.1
    "Nope. Guess again." The girl said. "It's something I've been doing behind your back." (She isn't the type to steal)

7. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,351.7
    (I know but Choco is a jerk)
    Choco cocked his head to one side. "Made them yourself?"

8. Chicken

Chicken Cringe Overlord

Sven
    (Fennekin)
    Level 51
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,412.1
    "Nope. Got them from somewhere for free. Maybe you could join if you’re rich or lucky enough.” She replied.

9. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,351.7
    Choco sighed. "That'll be never." Just then, a larger rumble came from up top. "Uh... you did bring the Articuno egg down here, right?"

10. Chicken

Chicken Cringe Overlord

Sven
    (Fennekin)
    Level 51
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,412.1
    "Yes. I've been holding the incubator for the entire time." Farrah said, rolling her eyes.

11. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,351.7
    Choco sighed in relief. "That crash... did not sound good at all. In fact... that was way too close for comfort."

12. Chicken

Chicken Cringe Overlord

Sven
    (Fennekin)
    Level 51
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,412.1
    Farrah sat down on a couch in the hidden room. "We're safe down here...for now." She said. The girl pulled out her phone and checked her phone. A headline reads "MYSTERIOUS FORCE ATTACKS CITY. DEATH TOLL RISES UP TO *insert number here*." She sighs. "We need to think of a plan to destroy Regirock for good. Instead of trying to find people to join, we should be fighting it. Unfortunately, we are low on supplies. We can go back out once Regirock leaves, but there won't be much left of the town."

13. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,351.7
    Choco sighs. "And, pray tell, how are two kids going to make a difference? We at least need a third member or something. It's a Legendary, Farrah. At least hatch our eggs first or something. Articuno's an Ice type, right? I think it'd work."

14. Chicken

Chicken Cringe Overlord

Sven
    (Fennekin)
    Level 51
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,412.1
    “Choco, you’re smarter than this. Quantity isn’t everything. We could have a million people fight Regirock and still fail. We need to come up with a proper plan.” Farrah said as she sighed. “We have to think outside the box. Pokémon aren’t the only things we can use.” The girl continued as she opened a door, revealing a lab. “I’ve been creating a substance that can corrode rock, so we can immobilise Regirock by dissembling it, but we need to be both fast and accurate.”

15. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,351.7
    "Rock-corrosive substance? Awesome. How much of it do we have? If we're able to get it between in an area it can't move - maybe surround it with water or freeze it - we could probably get it down."

16. Chicken

Chicken Cringe Overlord

Sven
    (Fennekin)
    Level 51
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,412.1
    "This thing is just as tall as I am, so it would be easier for me to shoot at it. Water probably won't work, since Regirock can probably swim, not to mention you can't drown it either since it doesn't have any lungs. Freezing might work, but not for long. Regirock's physical attack is extremely strong, so we'll need something to make the ice stronger." She replied as she grabbed her laptop out. "There's an object called Never-melt Ice that can boost ice-type moves by 20%, making Articuno stronger once it hatches. Though it's a bit costly, so we'll have to save up some money before we can get it, not to mention we also need a gun that can hold the substance without it exploding."

17. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,351.7
    "A container, huh? And although we can't drown Regirock, who's to say we can't trap it in deep water? I don't think it can swim that well, seeing as it's a giant piece of rock. And something as tall as you are... huh, that's pretty tall. To me, at least." The shorter boy looked up at his sister. Who would've known she'd be conducting crazy experiments down here?

18. Chicken

Chicken Cringe Overlord

Sven
    (Fennekin)
    Level 51
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,412.1
    "We'll need to lead it to water, though, which is hard, considering we're not very good swimmers ourselves, and Regirock would probably destroy any transportation we can use even before we get on to it."

19. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,351.7
    Choco sighed, climbing back out. "I bet when our eggs hatch, we'll be able to go much further. Even if Zapdos is weak to Rock types. For now, let's crash in this place." Closing the supposedly-hidden trapdoor, he hopped back down into their basement. "Mainly because, uh, bad news... we don't have a house anymore."

20. Chicken

Chicken Cringe Overlord

Sven
    (Fennekin)
    Level 51
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,412.1
    "We'll just have to hope Regirock doesn't find us here," Farrah replied. "Let's get some food and supplies from up there, in case we run out of them during the next Regirock attack. (How should we make Pokémon level up in this?)