1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

The Guest List

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by Thunder, Jun 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thunder

Thunder The Alolan Archer

PokéPoints:
    ₽88.1
    Rules​
    Role-players play as their own self,so my character would be Thunder,and,say...Sheep's character would just be Sheep,and we'd play as ourselves.​
    Keep swearing to a minimum​
    To create NCPs,please PM me,with details and what you plan to do with the NCP​
    THe story is about secret spies,so it'll have quite a lot of violence​
    Keep romance to a kiss on the lips,no-one wants to know anything beyond there​
    No racial/religious comments​
    Have fun!​

Plot​
    The Internet.In this digital world,the Internet,there is a place,called Lake Valor and this place is home to may kind people,known as Valorians.But...When an evil shaadow casts over,and the people of Lake Valor are held hostage...Well,not all of them.A few,who have helped Lake Valor,by donating,building the site and other things,have been left alone in Lake Valor.And of course,wherever the source of evil is coming from,the man or woman,has definitely left the donators in LV on purpose,so I guess you can say these Valorians...Are on the Guest List!​

There's no signup form,the only piece you need to get in is that user title of yours,just say your character's nickname,for example Nature Lady is called Nature.​
    So fellow Valorians,let's go crash that party,because,as the plot says...We're on the guest list!​

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Thunder

PokéPoints:
    ₽88.1
    (Nature Lady has joined so...)

Thunder groaned,his stomach was in pain,he hadn't eaten in days!He walked into the cramped,hidden room,where the remaining Valorians were,it seemed they were all asleep,except Nature."What do we do Nature?We're just normal people,it's not like we're spies or assassins!What's your suggestion?" ,Thunder clenched his stomach and fell to the ground,"Arghhh!We need food!"

3. Sugar

Sugar Pokemon Coordinator

Deoxys Egg
    (Deoxys Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,357.1
    Nature was sitting in a corner, slowly polishing her gun, talking to herself about who knows what when she hears Thunder talking to her. "There's only one thing we can do. We have to survive on our own somehow." she said, wiping the sweat from her brow, still polishing her weapon. "Our food supply is running rather sparse...we may need to hunt our own pretty soon" she said again, as she finished up polishing her weapon.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Thunder

PokéPoints:
    ₽88.1
    "I guess you're right...But,what're are we gonna do about the bigger problem,the captured Valorians?We need to get some other weapons,we need supplies!",Thunder frowned and he picked up a sword that lay on the floor he picked it up and spoke,"Follow me!",Thunder walked out the door.He walked up to a nearby vending machine and stabbed it,the glass shattered and then Thunder took some for the whole group and stuffed it into his pocket,"There!Food!",Thunder smiled at Nature and then he walked back to the room and lay a packet of Rolos on every remaining Valorian in the room.

5. Sugar

Deoxys Egg
    (Deoxys Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,357.1
    Nature frowned. "Are you sure it's safe to go outside at this hour? We could be captured ourselves, or even worse, killed. I really don't like our chances. It's the two of us for now against who knows how many of them." she said, with a bit of terror in her voice. She slowly looked outside at the barren fields to the west, and then to the bright, vibrant city to the east. "I guess we have no choice but to save those captured Valorians. We may lose our lives doing so, but we have to do something" she said, taking a seat in her corner again.

6. Thunder

PokéPoints:
    ₽88.1
    "Don't you get it? Nature,whoever or whatever wants us to go there,I don't get why particularly us though,why not other Valorians?Whatever,eat that pack of Rolos and take these 3 balls",Thunder passed Nature three poke balls,"We have swords but we'll need elemental power too!,you can see what's in them later...We have company!",Thumder shut the windows,curtains,everything!He peeped through the curtains,"That's a Valorian!We can't fight our own friends!We're done,Lake Valorian is dea-Wait a second!"'Thunder clicked all three of his poke balls out came Feraligatr,Linoone and Braviary,"Nature,do!",he whispered as he peeped through the shut blinds.
    The same!

7. Sugar

Deoxys Egg
    (Deoxys Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,357.1
    "What would another Valorian be doing here? Unless they're the one capturing all the innocent Valorians, perhaps. I don't know, this is a tough situation." said Nature, pondering the thought of possibly going into battle. She put her gun into the strap on her back and took the three Pokeballs that Thunder had gave her. "Hmm, I wonder what Pokémon could be hiding inside these balls. Well, there's only one way to find out! Nature clicked all three of her Pokeballs and out came Empoleon, Mienshao, and Hitmonlee.

8. Thunder

PokéPoints:
    ₽88.1
    (Nice choice of Pokémon)

"I think this Valorian has Beene brainwashed!Whoever's taking the Valorians is changing them into evil minions!",Thunder's eyes watered up a bit,seeing his own friend turn into an evil monster!Thunder was angry,he edged the window open a bit and then he threw the sword at the brainwashed Valorian!

9. Sugar

Deoxys Egg
    (Deoxys Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,357.1
    Nature smacked her hand against a rock, shattering it. "We have to find who is at the core of all of this. There's no turning back now, we must go, and quickly. Unless we want to be next." she said, a scowl crossing her face. She looked out the window and pointed her gun at the brainwashed Valorian. "It's going to be really tough trying to kill people of my own kind...but I was raised to kill anyone whom went against me. She said, this time a devious smile crossing her face.

10. The Royal Aegis

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    Neko extracted herself from the tree she had hidden in when it all went crazy. Dropping down silently she unsheathed her katana . Upon hearing voices she sneaked closer using the shadows to hide her
    . As she rounded a corner she spotted Thunder and Nature with another person. Stepping out she raised her katana at the third person , her gut telling something was very wrong with them.

11. Thunder

PokéPoints:
    ₽88.1
    Thunder flinched at Nature,"Yeah, it'll be har-Hey Neko!", said Thunder, he looked at Neko and the Nature and then at the window, the Valorian was gone,"I say we got outside, how about you guys?", Thunder made a crooked smile, he was slightly scared but he still tightened his grip on his sword.

12. Sugar

Deoxys Egg
    (Deoxys Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,357.1
    Nature loaded a few rounds into her gun, packed extra ammo onto her belt, and nodded her head. "We should go, but we should also be extremely careful, cause we don't know what's out there yet. We could be shot and killed in an instant." she said, tightening her grip on her weapon. "We have a tough road ahead of us, but we must do this to save all the captured Valorians" she said again, slowly walking outside into the barren fields.

13. The Royal Aegis

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    Neko nodded and walked out after Nature , picking up a hefty lead pipe and sheathing her katana . After all hitting anything with a pipe was much more effective . "So , Nature it seems it is just us three then. How did you hide out ".Neko's stomach grumbled and she muttered.

14. Thunder

PokéPoints:
    ₽88.1
    Thunder followed his friends,he wielded his sword in the dim daylight,"Eleven am," said Thunder slowly,his mind blank.He looked around and saw a Valorian crouching down inside an alleyway,the Valorian was Azure,the Valorian weilded a bow,it shot at Neko,"Neko,duck!"

15. The Royal Aegis

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    "What the heck is it shooting at me for? "
    Neko yelled as she threw herself to the ground, the arrow narrowly clipping her tail. Picking up a rock she lobbed it at the Valorian, using her lead pipe to accelerate it

16. Sugar

Deoxys Egg
    (Deoxys Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,357.1
    Nature aimed her gun at a perfect angle and prepared to shoot if there were any sudden movements. She spoke out loud, but not loud enough for the other two to hear her. "Azure was brainwashed......but how, why, and by who? She was always the most headstrong person I knew. It must've taken a whole lot of force to brainwash her" She said, still aiming her gun at Azure.

17. Thunder

PokéPoints:
    ₽88.1
    "Well then we know what we're messing with is not gonna be easy!Nature,leave Azure,soon LV will be crawling with evil Valorians,we have to find the source of the dark power,and I know just where!",Thunder smiled and looked into the distance,he was looking at the main building,where the admins would usually be.That would be the most ordinary place to hold an elaborate scheme,"I'm headong fpr the Admin Tower...ALONE!You two go back to the Donator Dome and see if anything else has come,I'll meet up with you guys later!",Thunder started running towards the Admin Tower,slightly shaken.

18. The Royal Aegis

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    Neko lifted the pipe over her shoulder . Turning to Nature she rolled her eyes "One of these days I am actually going to hurt him , Leaving us alone like this. " Grumbling she started to stalk off back to the Donators Dome and her secret weapon .

Waiting until she was out of the alley Neko turned, pulled a can of "Oran Berry Fizz" out of her pocket "Hey Azure , Chew on this " . Pulling the ring upright she threw the can at Azure. She grabbed Nature and ran. The can Exploded coating Azure with goo about 5 seconds later.

19. Sugar

Deoxys Egg
    (Deoxys Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,357.1
    "One of these days, he's gonna regret leaving us alone, when he comes back and finds our bodies here." Nature said, leaning against the outer edge of the Donator Dome, panting heavily. "Why would they go out after Azure of all people? It just doesn't make any sense, how did they even get her?" Nature said, holding a tight grip on her weapon. She took a look around to see if the coast was clear.

20. The Royal Aegis

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    Neko grinned " I don't know , lets get inside before any more come . I'm out of exploding cans ". Raising the pipe Neko stepped inside the Donator's Dome , ready to swing it at any offending person or thing.

Walking down the corridor she spotted a vending machine " Hey Nature , Got any Pokepoints . I lost mine hiding from them things ".

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.