1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Featured The Lunch Table - for non-Pokémon chatting!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Sheep, Nov 27, 2014.

1. luxuryluxray

luxuryluxray make a wish!

Grass
    (Tangela)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,543.0
    Ice Stone ★★★★Water Stone ★★★Charizardite X ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★
    Those names are adorable :3 What do they look like?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. luxuryluxray

Grass
    (Tangela)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,543.0
    Ben, are you trying to give me a heart attack? Those fluffballs are too cute!

4. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    I'm glad you like them! They're my fave lil fluffballs.

5. SkyBlueFox1

SkyBlueFox1 Black Belt

Rose
    (Ninetales)
    Level 35
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,728.9
    Aww, heheh. Bunnies always seem like they're both really chill but also a lot of work. I know someone else online who's got a pet rabbit and they're apparently very well-behaved (they don't nibble on anything and everything in their apartment, anyway, even when left to wander), but a lot of the rabbits I've seen in person are more feisty.

6. Teddybear2345

Teddybear2345 Which is cooler, to be cool, or uncool?

PokéPoints:
    ₽529.7
    Rage Candy Bar ★★★Bicycle ★★Razz Berry ★★Reaper Cloth ★★★Slowpoke Tail ★★★★
    Rabbies <3 Love me some wascally wabbits!

7. HeroofFire101

HeroofFire101 Stirlingite

Ember
    (Quilava)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,697.9
    Ah, Hossenfeffer. My uncle had a bunny named Hossenfeffer because my Uncle's silly. Never met that bunny though.

8. Azazel

Azazel Better count your blessings

Diancie Egg
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,559.5
    that reminds me i told my mom abt yip and yop the other day and she thought it was cute.

9. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Bunnies can be chill but they're pretty energetic too. They really do like to jump around and have lots of room to run and play, and they're pretty smart too. Put them outside and they'll definitely wanna dig your whole garden up so yea... not QUITE chill, at least when they're excited. :P Still very fun though.

SkyBlueFox1 likes this.
  10. Beffie

Beffie clear your cache

beautiful and perfect
    (Feebas)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,170.2
    Crown of ValorDawn Stone ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    RABBITS AAAAAA

I've always wanted a rabbit or something small and fluffy. I knew a friend who once brought his ferret to school and it was so freaking adorable. I remember once I wanted a domestic fox... videos of them are so cute...

11. Aewynessa

Pidgey
    (Pidgey)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽219.4
    Staff of VerityCrown of ValorBig Nugget ★★★★★
    Have you seen that video called "Foxes Go FLOOF?" If you want to get your adorable fox fix for the day, that video has five whole minutes of foxy cuteness.

12. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    Premier Ball ★Beast Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    I heard foxes and came
    But no, I haven't heard of that video yet. I'll have to find it XD

I'm going to the beach today, so I'm hype for that!

13. Beffie

Beffie clear your cache

beautiful and perfect
    (Feebas)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,170.2
    Crown of ValorDawn Stone ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    I'll have to look that video up!

Also have fun Illusion! Time for the obligatory Beach Episode!

JadeFox likes this.
  14. SkyBlueFox1

SkyBlueFox1 Black Belt

Rose
    (Ninetales)
    Level 35
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,728.9
    Ah yes, I remember that video. Pretty fond of it, heheh.

Speaking of foxes, I'll always recommend fox_info_net on Twitter. It posts a lot of photos and things from the Zao Fox village over in Japan. I visited there once, too... I'd like to go again, I really miss it.

15. luxuryluxray

Grass
    (Tangela)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,543.0
    I wonder what foxes would be like as pets. I imagine they'd be cute but have lots of annoying habits (and possibly biting tendencies).

16. SkyBlueFox1

SkyBlueFox1 Black Belt

Rose
    (Ninetales)
    Level 35
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,728.9
    From what I've read and heard from owners (used to be some folks on Tumblr that would post, until jackwads kept harassing them and animal control with calls; there's also Juniperfoxx on Instagram), they're fairly bitey and their playing looks rough-but-it's-play-rough, and they can range from being rambunctious and playful to being lazy and loungey (more evidence for me to consider them catdogs, hahahah). They all need plenty of outdoorsy time, though.

17. luxuryluxray

Grass
    (Tangela)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,543.0
    That makes sense. Haha yeah I see them as catdogs too and no one can convince me otherwise.

18. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    Premier Ball ★Beast Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    Aaaaaa I'm back from the beach XD

And I hear foxes as well! It would be interesting to have a fox as a pet, but I think I'll just stick with cats XD

19. luxuryluxray

Grass
    (Tangela)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,543.0
  20. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    Comet Shard ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★Whipped Dream ★★★★
    Beaches? The last time I was at the beach was years ago. We were going to go to a beach when I was at Florida a few months ago but we just didn't have time to go ;w; Does excessive Disney make up for it???