1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Rated M The No More Heroes Saga

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Infernostar, Nov 6, 2020.

1. Infernostar

Infernopaw
    (Quilava)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,978.7
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    So.......Anyone else play these games?
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

The No More Heroes games, one of the rare instances of M Rated, originally Wii exclusive titles. Starting with the original game in 2007, this cult classic series became infamous for its copious amounts of blood, meta storytelling, insane bosses and surprising charm. After No More Heroes 2 Desperate Struggle in 2010 the series went on hiatus for quite some time, before series creator Goichi Suda, or Suda 51 (Famous for making crazy, overthetop meta games like Killer Is Dead, Lollipop Chainsaw, and killer7) saw an opportunity to revive the series with the Nintendo Switch.
    Thus, in 2017, the first spinoff for the series, Travis Strikes Again was released. A......Interesting game that to put it bluntly is the Most Suda51 thing Suda51 has ever made. It wasn't particularly well received but did do well enough to help the dev team get the greenlight for NMH 3 proper, which is due to drop next year (Would have been this year, but well, its this year). And to help reintroduce players to the series and its lead, Travis Touchdown (Yes, that one guy Smash acknowledged as from Travis, which makes no sense), NMH 1 and 2 were both surprise rereleased on the Switch Eshop.

Personally Im still on the lookout for NMH 2 on the Wii given I prefer physical, but I find that a great idea to rerelease the original two titles to ease people in before III shows up. Hopefully No More Heroes III doesn't disappoint given its 11 year wait.

2. Katanaeyegaming

Katanaeyegaming #FEARTHEWYVERN

Darklit
    (Liepard)
    Level 44
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,810.3
    Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★Thunder Stone ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★
    dude I'm hella excited for NMH 3 it's really one thing I've looked forward to for years hoping it would happen and now it is