1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

The Official Gardevoir Thread!

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by Gabidou99, Aug 19, 2014.

?

Do you like Gardevoir?

1. Yes!

81.8%
  2. I hate it!

18.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gabidou99

Gabidou99 School Kid

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    This is the Masterthread for the Pokémon Gardevoir, Post all discussion that generally talk about Gardevoir here.

Also, Shiny Mega Gardevoir is dem best shiny.
    [​IMG]

Discuss the embrace Pokémon. Also, if you lock this, you are a GARDEVOIR HATER :'<<<<<<<<<<

One last thing, if there is already a official Gardevoir thread, it's not my fault if the creator of the other Thread didn't tag his thread properly.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Northwind's Call

PokéPoints:
    ₽91.5
    Scarfed / Spexed Gardevoir was very popular at the beginning of the VGC season, but nowadays there's a more common Sitrus Berry version with EV's to survive LO Talonflame's STABs and Quiet Aegislash's Shadow Ball / Flash Cannon. It's a huge pain. Anyone else run a different (unique) Gardevoir set?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. DracoFeathers

DracoFeathers D to the R to the A C O!

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    I've been thinking of eventually training up a Gardevoir. I've had them in previous games, and I even have a shiny that I transferred from one (I forget which atm). Unfortunately I can't do anything with it competitively due to its Naughty nature, but I use it as my frisker when I'm looking for HA pokes in friend safaris.

4. Halcyon Storm

Halcyon Storm Joking motive

Sewaddle
    (Sewaddle)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,463.8
    Gardevoir is awesome, it's actually tied as my favorite Pokémon together with it's other final form Gallade. I can fully agree with you in that shiny Mega Gardevoir is amazing; the black colored dress just looks perfect. It's a really cool Pokémon, with a great design as well.

5. JirachiWish

JirachiWish You only get two wishes

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    Gardevoir is so gorgeous and powerful! Many tough Pokémon have buff or intimidating appearances but Gardevoir is so elegant and yet is amazing in battle. I wish I had one.

I do, however, regret searching Gardevoir on Google images. O_O

6. Almandine-G

Almandine-G All Men Are Equal

Eggu-Sama
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽25.4
    Personally, I had a lot of fun training Gardevoir. It's a great Pokémon with massive sp. attack and decent speed, plus an amazing movepool. In ORAS and RSE it's prevolutions are great for the fighting gym, and remain useful for the rest of the game. Plus, that mega with its pixelate is just pretty darn awesome!

7. Prosecutor

PokéPoints:
    ₽58.7
    I love Gardevoir! It is one of my very favorite Pokémon! Although, I hate some of the fanart out there. People go wayyyy to far imo.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.