1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

The Q&A thread where you Q & I A.

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by eclipse35, Apr 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eclipse35

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    Hey. I'm eclipse. Duh, I mean like look to the left, I hope you're not that lazy. Then again I shouldn't be talking. So. Ask. Me. Anything. Just please restrain from anything really personal like my address. Stalker. I will however tell you my name is Sydney. Nothing deeper than that.

Questions answered:

That is a great question. The answer is actually http://pokemon.alexonsager.net/. Well that and a few other websites like DeviantArt. I saw other's fusions, and wanted to make my own. Thinking something good would come up, I searched "Pokémon fusion generator" and the previous website came up. I quickly noticed that 1. It was only Gen 1 Pokémon, and 2. They were not serious fusions at all. So I looked up a Youtube tutorial on spriting of someone fusing a Squirtle and Sandslash, I forget who, but from there, I took off.
    *checks oldest creation* Since June 22, 2014.
    Hm, that's tough. Probably one of these: [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Alternative. Hands down. Fall Out Boy is awesome.

Most of the ones I make that aren't good, I just delete, but there was this one fusion of Mega Houndoom, Umbreon, and Espeon that was absolutely HORRIBLE.

No, and I can't really answer the next one.

Metal. I HATE it!

Either Sm4sh or Kid Icarus: Uprising. Both are great.

Zorua. Zoroak is overrated :3

They're all ok. I prefer Azelf though.

Hm, I wouldn't say I have had a significantly scary moment, but one time in 2nd grade, my friends and I were in a drawing contest, and we were voting, and it ended up being a tie for a few people. My best friend at the time had 1 vote, which was the least amount other than a few with zero, so I said, "Since nobody likes yours, let's just disqualify you." What I meant was that if we eliminated him, since he had the least amount that wasn't a zero, we might get closer to a winner, but obviously it didn't work. It hurt his feelings, which hurt my feelings, and I was so upset with myself that by the end of the day, it looked like my face was a scratching post for a cat. We're over that now though. I suppose I was scared I might lose a friend then.

Probably somewhere in between more towards lucky. I seem to be really clumsy, and lose SO many things (4 books in one day one time), yet that is all outweighed by the fact that my family has enough money to provide us with both wants and needs. A bit of a cliche answer, yet very true.

RUN! Probably a tiger, because I love the stripes they have.

If you're talking about in-game, all of them except Pikachu's sound the same to me *shot*, but in the anime, I guess Fenniken's is pretty cute. I don't really have a least favorite though.

Well, my lucky numbers are 3, 35, 335, etc., and that seems to work out pretty well. Like I was doing a cake walk, and I lost the first two times, but on my 3rd time, I landed on the number 3, and won. Also, I try to avoid 13 :3 That's about it.

I watch AoT, SAO, FMAB, and One Piece. My favorite so far is SAO.

*presses down button until cursor is on run, hits A*

Both! I'm mainly excited for a time when the Microsoft HoloLens is affordable, because it looks awesome :) However there are many threat to the environment that are escalating quickly and will be a big problem soon.

The Aincrad one of course! I like it because I love the Medieval style i has to it. It also has great characters with great relationships built.

Dog. I have heard people eat it, and I can't imagine that. Dog along with insects. I have tried neither, and while I might try certain bugs, I will not ever eat dog.

I think I'm pretty good in terms of personality, sociably, and talents, but I definitely don't get enough exercise. That's the main thing that comes to mind.

I don't really diet, but here's a cool diet I've heard of. It's called the C Plan. U c food u et it

Yes, actually! It was this year, and I was quite excited!

I've been asked this question (minus the LV part) so many times, and I never have a good answer :P I'm sorry, but I just have no clue :wry:
    Probably my friend, @[member="Kibbeh"], since I feel closest to her out of anyone here. She's really nice and fun to talk to :)

Probably not :P

Meh, it doesn't look that interesting to me :P

Scorpio. I always thought it looked cool, plus scorpions are awesome.

Every once in a while. It's hard to find a good place to buy it around here. I have read some SAO though.

Probably 8. As with everyone else, I loved the Aincrad arc. That's probably my favorite TV show ever. But from there out, it declined. I thought ALO was cool, but definitely not as awesome as SAO. GGO was actually pretty cool for me, except that Asuna wasn't shown as much, and she lost some character there. But as we got to the Mother's Rosario arc, Kirito was seen less, and currently, he feels kinda like a flat character to me. However, Asuna came back, and I love how they did her and Yuuki.

Honestly, I don't know. Sorry, I'm gonna have to skip this.

Murkrow. He's really cute :)

Froaky. Greninja is a beast. I got a Protean one after completing the game, and gave him Dark Pulse, Extrasensory, Blizzard, and Hydro Pump, and he almost sweeped the Elite 4 alone.

Black or neon green. It depends on the shoe color. If the shoe is dark, then neon green. If the shoe is bright, then black.

Sometimes. It depends on what it's about. Actually, I don't really care as long as the plot is good and interesting.

Um... *does typing test* 41 wpm.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Shada

Shada netflix binging

(Taillow)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽252.7
    Repel ★Charizardite X ★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Galladite ★★★★Bottle Cap ★★★★★
    Ooo~! I'd like to give you a couple questions!
    Let's see~ How did you get into spriting? How long have you been spriting? What's your favorite sprite that you've done?
    What's your favorite music genre?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. eclipse35

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    That is a great question. The answer is actually http://pokemon.alexonsager.net/. Well that and a few other websites like DeviantArt. I saw other's fusions, and wanted to make my own. Thinking something good would come up, I searched "Pokémon fusion generator" and the previous website came up. I quickly noticed that 1. It was only Gen 1 Pokémon, and 2. They were not serious fusions at all. So I looked up a Youtube tutorial on spriting of someone fusing a Squirtle and Sandslash, I forget who, but from there, I took off.
    *checks oldest creation* Since June 22, 2014.
    Hm, that's tough. Probably one of these: [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Alternative. Hands down. Fall Out Boy is awesome.

4. Shada

Shada netflix binging

(Taillow)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽252.7
    Least Favorite Sprite you've made? Have you tried any other sprite styles besides Pokémon? How did those turn out?
    Least Favorite Music Genre?

5. eclipse35

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    Most of the ones I make that aren't good, I just delete, but there was this one fusion of Mega Houndoom, Umbreon, and Espeon that was absolutely HORRIBLE.

No, and I can't really answer the next one.

Metal. I HATE it!

6. BetterThanThatOtherHydra

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    1. What game do you find yourself playing most, besides Pokémon?

2. What's your favorite Pokémon, besides Umbreon? (I like asking besides questions o3o)

3. Why do you hate Metal it's great Which Hydra is the better Hydra Is Azelf your favorite of the Lake trio? If not, which one is? I'm a Uxie man myself.

7. eclipse35

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    Either Sm4sh or Kid Icarus: Uprising. Both are great.

Zorua. Zoroak is overrated :3

They're all ok. I prefer Azelf though.

8. Sugar

Sugar Pokemon Coordinator

Deoxys Egg
    (Deoxys Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,357.1
    What was the scariest moment / event in your life?

Would you consider yourself to be lucky, unlucky, or somewhere in between?

If you could own a lion, tiger, or a cheetah, which one would you own & why?

Favourite Pokémon cry? Least favourite?

9. eclipse35

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    Hm, I wouldn't say I have had a significantly scary moment, but one time in 2nd grade, my friends and I were in a drawing contest, and we were voting, and it ended up being a tie for a few people. My best friend at the time had 1 vote, which was the least amount other than a few with zero, so I said, "Since nobody likes yours, let's just disqualify you." What I meant was that if we eliminated him, since he had the least amount that wasn't a zero, we might get closer to a winner, but obviously it didn't work. It hurt his feelings, which hurt my feelings, and I was so upset with myself that by the end of the day, it looked like my face was a scratching post for a cat. We're over that now though. I suppose I was scared I might lose a friend then.

Probably somewhere in between more towards lucky. I seem to be really clumsy, and lose SO many things (4 books in one day one time), yet that is all outweighed by the fact that my family has enough money to provide us with both wants and needs. A bit of a cliche answer, yet very true.

RUN! Probably a tiger, because I love the stripes they have.

If you're talking about in-game, all of them except Pikachu's sound the same to me *shot*, but in the anime, I guess Fenniken's is pretty cute. I don't really have a least favorite though.

10. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Do you believe in any superstitions?

11. eclipse35

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    Well, my lucky numbers are 3, 35, 335, etc., and that seems to work out pretty well. Like I was doing a cake walk, and I lost the first two times, but on my 3rd time, I landed on the number 3, and won. Also, I try to avoid 13 :3 That's about it.

12. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Do you watch any anime? Favorite anime?

13. Ryan

Ryan lasagna bad

pointy face
    (Nidoran♀)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,281.4
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    Who would you rather fight, Obama or Romney?

14. eclipse35

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    I watch AoT, SAO, FMAB, and One Piece. My favorite so far is SAO.

*presses down button until cursor is on run, hits A*

15. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Do you worry about the future or look forward to it?

16. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    What's your favorite arc of SAO?

17. eclipse35

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    Both! I'm mainly excited for a time when the Microsoft HoloLens is affordable, because it looks awesome :) However there are many threat to the environment that are escalating quickly and will be a big problem soon.

The Aincrad one of course! I like it because I love the Medieval style i has to it. It also has great characters with great relationships built.

18. Shada

Shada netflix binging

(Taillow)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽252.7
    Have you ever seen a food, or anything, and you wonder how those people eat it? What was it, and will you try/or if you already had it, how was it?

19. eclipse35

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    Dog. I have heard people eat it, and I can't imagine that. Dog along with insects. I have tried neither, and while I might try certain bugs, I will not ever eat dog.

20. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    What are your overall thoughts of yourself? Is there anything about yourself you'd change if given the opportunity?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.