1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

1x1 The Ranges of Hoenn (title in editing) (Tala x Choco)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by ChocoChicken, Oct 30, 2018.

1. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,366.0
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    This RP is a thread for the use of @Tala and myself.
    The current lead is that both our characters have run into each other in (undecided): one being a Pokémon Ranger (I think?) on the search for Lugia, and another a simple coordinator who has seen it before.
    Character Form (approximation):
    Name:
    Hometown:
    A Bit of Backstory:
    Pokémon Team:
    (More to be added?)

Name: Emily
    Trainer Type: Coordinator
    Hometown: Petalburg City
    A Bit of Backstory: Starting from her town in Petalburg, and after getting the okay from both her older brother Robin and her grandmother, Emily has began her journey through Hoenn, trying her best to become Top Coordinator. However, after a failed attempt in Rustboro, and splitting ways with her rival/friend due to having to return home at one point, she continues her fight onwards to keep going and hopefully get into the next years' run. She currently has only one Ribbon of the five she needs.
    Pokémon Team:
    Combusken (Male): Evolved from her Starter, Torchic. Level 17. Known moves are Ember, Sand-Attack, Scratch and Peck. Blaze ability, and Jolly Nature. Tends to annoy others easily.
    Wingull (Male): Caught on Route 104. Level 15. Known moves are Water Pulse, Supersonic, Mist and Wing Attack. Keen Eye. Hydratino ability, and Serious Nature. Tends to get annoyed easily. Doesn't get along with Combusken very well.
    Taillow (Female): A newcomer to the team. Level 10. Known moves are Growl, Peck, Focus Energy and Quick Attack. Guts ability, with a Gentle Nature. The peacemaker among her fellow Pokémon.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    Its fun ya mention Serena XD
    so here it is

Name: Talia
    Trainer Type: Ranger
    Hometown: Anivill town in unova
    A Bit of Backstory: Talia is in the ranger business for a long time. It mostly runs in her family and she never question one moment that she also become one, with her 2 thrusty partners, she travels through all regions to help and full filling missions.
    Pokémon Team: Plusle and Minun two brother Pokémon, both lv 20
    Known moves, Spark, Helping hand, Electro ball, quick attack

upload_2018-10-30_15-49-36.png
    The color aren't perfect, as the skirt, should be the same colors as the top, and imagine a Minin there also XD

Attached Files:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,366.0
    Nice! Should we start the RP now? And should I start or do you want to?

4. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Feel free tp start

5. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,366.0
    Wait, first we need a starting point. Since (I assume) this would probably take place in Hoenn (or any other region if you want) we'll need a point where these two meet. Any ideas? I was thinking maybe one of the routes?

6. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Yeah Hoenn is fine. How about the route too the professor . I forgot which route that is

7. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,366.0
    I think that's Route 101? Sounds cool! I'll start, then.

A chirrup from above. Taillow flew down, perching on a young girl's shoulder with a light peep.
    "We're almost there? Thanks, Taillow!" Emily nodded to the bird Pokémon, continuing her trek through the first route. The last few weeks had been rather eventful, but if everything went smoothly, she would be back on her journey very soon.

8. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Talia checked het map. "Um it should be around here" gazin around for a route bord.
    Plusle and Minun walked hand in hand behind her

9. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,366.0
    Keeping her new member at her side, the Coordinator continued her trek forward. Route 101 was fairly straightforward, at least.

10. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Not far. Stood a girl looking around first at the map than around. "I never knew Hoenn was so confusing" she sighed.

11. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,366.0
    Emily started to pick up the pace a little more - although they weren't as strong as some opponents she had fought, getting attacked in the middle of a route by some wild Pokémon was not enjoyable.

12. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Talia looked around seeing a girl approaching."heyy. Can you help me?" She said waving

13. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,366.0
    "Huh? Oh, of course." Rushing up to the newcomer with Taillow gliding behind her, she stopped when close enough. "How can I help you?"

14. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    "Im searching for this professory" she said as ahs showed a picture of burch.

15. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,366.0
    "Professor Birch? Oh, his lab is not too far away! I can show you the way if it's needed," Emily replied.

16. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    "That is wonderful. I have a feeling I was looking around forever" Talia smiles. Plusle abd Minun looked up and sticked both out there paws as a greeting.

17. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,366.0
    Nodding back, Emily raised a hand in greeting to the three of them. Returning Taillow for Combusken as he knew the way a bit better, she gestured for Talia and her Pokémon to follow. "I believe it's just to the south..."

18. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Talia nodded aa she followed Emily. "You start your first journey?" She wondered while gazing around at the trees

19. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,366.0
    Emily shook her head. "No, no. I've been on my journey for a while now, but... I haven't got that far. How about you?"

20. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    "O I have been on journeys for most part of my life . Seeing all kinds of regions" Talia said proud. "Why did you stop?"