1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

The Tarots RP

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by Aiko, Sep 11, 2016.

1. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    "About one and a quarter miles up, I am guessing you won't be used to the height or the lower oxygen levels, so we will need to travel a bit slower. And I suggest keeping your fire outbursts to a minimum while we are there. The roads are narrow and open, we will be spotted quite easily." Enya replied to Drake. The silver-haired girl was used to the road and could blend in perfectly with the mountains. She couldn't say the same about her travel partner though.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. BiohazardSr

BiohazardSr My name is Sid. Sid the Bard

PokéPoints:
    ₽71.6
    Roy felt the wind through his hair, heard the beating of their feet, and could feel the joy from his partner. He felt happy in this moment. Like nothing could stop him and Aurora. And the about a couple miles away from the house he very suddenly stopped the horses from moving. When the dust settled, he turned to Aurora and simply said "I am blind, and have no idea where I'm going"

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Aurora laughed, "I thought the horses just knew!" She continued to laugh, almost falling off her horse. "Ok ok, can your horse follow mine? I know which direction we nee to go." She cocked her head and played with her horse's mane. The pack no longer bothering her as much since she had the extra support of her horse. "Also shall we go to your place first or mine?

4. Captain Comet

Captain Comet Fallen Star Baby

Shiny Space
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,587.7
    Basic Gary Oak ★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Jaw Fossil ★★★Galladite ★★★★
    "Okay, got it." Drake said to Enya. "Do you have an ideas of where to hide in case people do catch up to us?"

5. BiohazardSr

PokéPoints:
    ₽71.6
    Roy looked up at her with an almost offended look "Of course they can follow! They are very well trained. I helped do it myself, which is very difficult blind," he ranted. Roy began to shift around uncomfortably "And to answer your last question, it might be best if we go find yours first. I know what's waiting for me at the temple, and I'd like to cone prepared if that's alright with you."

6. Cadbberry

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Aurora nods and giggles, "you really do love the animals you have put so much effort into training. It is so nice to see the love people can spread." She spoke softly, petting the horse she was on happily. "So I guess we are to head to my place first, it is going to be a long trip and a little slipping around guards possibly and maybe a rotted dead body, not sure though." She was worried about the power this may give her, worried if she could control the surge of what it may bring.

7. Lunar-Peacle

Lunar-Peacle Of Moonlight and a Thousand Eyes

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,317.2
    Ryllis only smiled as Arisha was taken to the animals around. Looking around, she suddenly spotted a figure or two in the distance. They looked rugged and were armed with polearms....they couldn't be....

She gave Arisha a quick tug of the hand before pulling her into the nearby shrubbery. As she watched, the figures were walking the opposite of the direction the girls were heading. Thereupon the men's shoulders were coat of arms, but they were badly scratched it was difficult to determine which kingdom they were serving. Never mind which kingdom, the Tarots were all branded traitors anyway.

8. BiohazardSr

PokéPoints:
    ₽71.6
    [Sorry about the delay. Couldn't find the inspiration to write] Roy resumed facing forward and positioned the horses to where Aurora had the lead. He got in a position to where he could lay down on his and closed his eyes for a nap. Right before he passed out he started talking, "War's been going on for like what, a couple months now? Wonder how high the casualties are. Both sides really." He began to slip away into dream land as Rico popped up and sat on his back. After about a minute of feeling the rhythmic bouncing of the horses, he nodded off.

9. Cadbberry

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Aurora kept on moving forward, she was nervous and excited to see this house, to find her relic, if it was even here. She listened to Roy and sighed, burying her head into her horse again, she thought over and over of how she just struck people down. Launched the arrow to end their lives, it was haunting her and it scared her more to think that those wouldn't be her last killing. Aurora turned to the sleeping Roy and looked at him sadly, worried if she could even protect him, she couldn't. It would be a little while till they reached the home, she just had to stay awake and keep her eye out for anything.

10. BiohazardSr

PokéPoints:
    ₽71.6
    The two riders trotted along there merry way for about half the day. After a while of walking through forwst they finally hit a path to walk on. They followed this path for a few more hours, Roy coming in and out of his slumber every so often.

A few hours had passed when they first found this path, and the duo comes across a small group of people blocking the road. Aurora turned around to Roy with a nervous expression "Ummm, Roy? Wake up please." After a bit of a slow start, and help from Rico pulling his hair, Roy sat up on his horse "Mruh? What?" One of the shofty looking man answered "Dis 'ere a government highway. Pay the toll." Roy looked aggravated and the sound of his voice. "Ah shit..." he mumbled to himself.

11. Cadbberry

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Aurora looked in her bag, no money could be found on her. She whispered to Roy "I-I don't have anything, w-what about you" She was shaken and very tired, not fully alert and not seeing how they were trying to trick her and just take their money. "Do you think they would take food or something, I-I don't know what to do, I don't want to hurt them...." She kept on thinking, "What if I made us float over them, we turn around and if you hang onto me I can send us over them and they wont know anything "

12. Heavenly

Heavenly Just Smile!

PokéPoints:
    ₽83.2
    As Taliyah stared at the shining rays of the sun passing through the trees in the area and admiring the beauty of what seemed to be an untouched landscape, as much as she'd want to believe it is. A breeze of wind hit her, carrying her hair slightly back as she moved it to keep it in a position that looks right, she noticed Nerus come out of the front door. She remembered at that second that she was supposed to be heading out with him to track his artifact or whatever it was. As he called for her, she grabbed her jacket and threw it on, before leaping down next to him.

"Yo, I'm here. All set to go?" She said, flashing a smile at him. She quickly turned around, walking a bit before having her light pistol appear in her hand. She charged a shot, aiming at a tree branch a good distance away, before firing it off. The projectile flew at it at breakneck speed, before hitting and causing the tree branch to explode off into tiny pieces, in which she blew away the fake smoke she imagined was there and let it fade away once again.

"This is most likely the optimal time for us to go. With the sun being out and as bright as it is, I'll be at full power for awhile." She stated, turning to wait on him.

13. Getus

Getus The Senate

Ky
    (Kyogre Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.6
    Philosopher's CowlReaper Cloth ★★★Psychium Z ★★★★Great Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Eyes widening in surprise as he felt a presence appear beside him, Nerus's hand quickly reached for an arrow, stopping a finger tip away from the projectile as he realised who it was beside him. Giving a growl of annoyance at being startled, Nerus' eye twitched in response to his companions smile.

"Geez, didn't realise you were a ninja." Running his hand through his hair, he watched Taliyah fired her weapon while idly lamenting at the length his hair was growing. 'Going to make this trip a pain.' Noticing her begin to turn towards him, Nerus started to walk again, letting out a hum in response to her statement. "I agree, best to move during the day when we're both at full strength, although when we get to the island we'll need to use the night to our advantage."

Frowning as his thoughts drifted to their location, his blue eyes appeared to crackle in response to his thoughts, 'Who knows how much they've increased security."

14. Heavenly

Heavenly Just Smile!

PokéPoints:
    ₽83.2
    "Hm, what do you mean how much they've increased security by?" Taliyah asked, gradually speeding up and slowing down as she continuously passed Nerus in their walk. She admired the treetops and the luscious growth, despite everything else that was going on in the world. She kind of skipped, keeping her thoughts on what possibilities these artifacts could open up for them in this battle they were going to engage in.

"Also, while stealth may be the best option, we have the luck of me getting advantages in both day and night. My light pistol is at full power right now, whilst my dark has practically none. However, when the moon hits its peak, the opposite is true. I'm pretty sure I have a way to cover us though if we get into any particularly sticky situation. Now, Nerus, what would this do for you anyways?" She asked, before lightly whistling a tune she had heard in her childhood. Might as well engage in small talk while they walked to keep the mood up.

15. Getus

Getus The Senate

Ky
    (Kyogre Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.6
    Philosopher's CowlReaper Cloth ★★★Psychium Z ★★★★Great Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Closing his eyes in thought, Nerus pondered Taliyah's questions. "Hmm, I'll kill two birds with one stone. The relic we are hunting for is an arrow crafted by the first Hermit, at least that's what my predecessors notes claim. Now that guy! He was a psycho if I've ever heard of one, some of the stuff he apparently got up to is quite the - Wait wait, never mind that getting off topic." Rubbing the back of his neck nervously, Nerus continued, "Anyway he created it, imbued it with his power and it's been passed down to one Hermit after another, really the whole thing is just a load of technical jargon. All you really need to know is the arrow acts as a conductor and a beacon that allows me to boost the strength of my lightning and provide it form and a target."

Letting out a laugh, Nerus flashed a grin at his companion, "Really it was described as a possible 'army-killer', how cool's that? Anyway, you can see why either Kingdom wouldn't want to let such a weapon go unchecked, heck even when I was loyal to Nuhan is was guarded pretty well, now that I'm a traitor? Chances are they've upped the security which is why I suggested stealth." Shrugging as he scanned the surroundings, Nerus continued, "While I enjoy a good fight every now and then, when it comes to something like this I figured it might be best to get in and out as quietly as possible."

(Going to do a time skip to move things along for me and Dash)

Glancing at the seemingly small island in the distant from his vantage point, Nerus turned his tired and wary blue eyes to his companion. A triumphant smile appeared on his face as he let out a laugh, "We finally made it, now we just need to wait for it to get dark then we should be able to move across." Turning his eyes back towards the island, the smile slipped from his face as a thought struck him, "While we wait... We need to find away across the water."