1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Theory For Solgaleo and Lunala's New Forms

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by Arc1Dragon, Aug 13, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Arc1Dragon

Arc1Dragon Just Monika

Kyurem Egg
    (Kyurem Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽878.9
    Crown of ValorPhilosopher's CowlStaff of VerityTapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★
    So we all know about the two new forms for Solgaleo and Lunala. Here's my theory on them.

In Sun and Moon you could travel to an alternate dimension using Solgaleo at night or Lunala during the day. The alternate dimension serves only one purpose (besides collecting time exclusive Zygarde cells) to get a Cosmog of your own. What if that dimension is the one USUM takes place in? But we're not done yet. By taking Cosmog you're upsetting the balance of the universe. Without a Cosmog Solgaleo and Lunala are vulnerable. Necrozma taking this opportunity to gain more power or to fix the balance, infects Solgaleo and Lunala causing them to gain the strange black armor they have.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Wings likes this.
  2. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    Premier Ball ★Beast Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    Interesting... that sounds pretty cool! This makes me kind of wonder if it's possible that USM takes place in the alternate universe we can visit in SM. While it might not be what it looked like in the announcement trailer, maybe the alternate world from SM could be where the main story takes place :P

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Geroniny and BraviaryScout like this.
  3. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    Ice Stone ★★★★Lucarionite ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    The only problem I have with this theory is that, if USUM takes place in the alternate dimension that you travel to in SM, and their Cosmog is taken, then Solgaleo and Lunala wouldn't be vulnerable, they'd be nonexistent. From what we can gather, it seems that only one Cosmog can exist in each dimension, so if we've already taken the Cosmog from the USUM dimension, then there wouldn't be a Cosmog to evolve into Solgaleo or Lunala, and Necrozma would have nothing to take over.

Now that I think about it, that actually breaks the whole theory. Can't have Ultra Solgaleo/Lunala without regular Solgaleo/Lunala. Whoops!

4. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,034.0
    Maybe the absence of that dimension's Solgaleo/Lunala causes Necrozma to take on the attributes of the missing legendary in order to take its place?

5. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    I definitely think we're going to be traveling more through Ultra Space with wormholes created by Solgaleo and Lunala. Perhaps Necrozma will fuze into something other than the legendaries as a final boss, similar to how Nihilego and Lusamine did... or perhaps Necrozma will fuze with them to help us save the world from a greater threat like an unknown ultra beast!

6. GiratinaMissingNo

GiratinaMissingNo ~Renegade Glitch~

Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    So...is Necrozma good or evil? Balancing the worlds by taking the place of the missing beast or corrupting the vulnerable one?

Random inquiry for everyone here. That Lunala or Solgaleo (depending on the version) that appears near the end.
    [​IMG]
    That's not the Cosmog, unless it's the future-Cosmog...but I'm hoping to stay away from time travel. That's for Doctors, not Trainers. Anyways, that Solgaleo in the picture is not from your dimension, and is not the Cosmog of the alternate dimension. Maybe that Solgaleo is the one taken by Necrozma.
    #MissingNo

7. Wings

Static
    (Shinx)
    Level 100
    PokéPoints:
    ₽677.2
    I think this is a really clever theory, even if it would render Solgaleo and Lunala nonexistent, I'm sure there's a way that this theory could work. Besides, with Ultra Space, I'm sure there are loopholes and everything that could make anything possible. I guess we'll have to wait for more news and see...

8. Geroniny

Geroniny The Spacecraft Of Miracle

Azure
    (Kyogre)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽771.9
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Blue Orb ★★★★★Charizardite X ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Star Piece ★★★★
    I Agree With That!
    In Announcement Direct,It Said That Pokémon USUM Is Alternate Story From The SM.So Possibility,It Is Alternate World Of Pokémon SM.

9. HoppipLover88

Weedy
    (Oddish)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽31.5
    I believe that maybe and outside threat caused Lunala and Solgaleo to absorb Necrozma into their bodies.

10. HoppipLover88

Weedy
    (Oddish)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽31.5
    Maybe its a form of Primal Reversion or Mega Evolution?

11. flareon71

Legegg
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽392.1
    Gosh darnit dimension breaking Nebbies

12. Getus

Getus The Senate

Ky
    (Kyogre Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.6
    Philosopher's CowlReaper Cloth ★★★Psychium Z ★★★★Great Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    I look at Necrozma like Giratina. Not inherently good or evil. They exist to as a balance, or as a guardian. I believe Necrozma may play a part in taming either Solgaleo or Lunala. Of course with this game most likely going to focus more on the Ultra Wormholes and the dimension behind them perhaps Necrozma will come from there or act as a man-made creation created with the sole purpose of combating Ultra Beasts. To do this it would leech the powers of the two legends. So while not bad, Necrozma isn't exactly good.

JadeFox and Arc1Dragon like this.
  13. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    I agree with this. No Pokémon is good or bad, it is a construct made by humans.