1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

There is still (a chance of) one more mega evolution we have yet to see in the ORAS DEMO!

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by sohrob101, Oct 14, 2014.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sohrob101

sohrob101 Destiny Draw!

PokéPoints:
    ₽80.7
    So believe it or not serebii posted this recently
    There apparently will always be one Pokémon you can catch depending on where your demo is from:

This Pokémon is Glalie or Steelix depending on where your game is from. Steelix in Japan, Glalie in Europe and Korea

Of course we have yet to get U.S. demos and maybe U.S. players will just get either Glalie and/or Steelix. Then again, there might be a good chance we might get something else that has yet to be revealed to us yet. (inb4 Mega Flygon),

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Sachi-Shimazu

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.8
    Mega Glalie.... Interesting choice for a mega instead of Mega Milotic (which was probably teased with the Parfum Palais) or other megas that could have been cool. If that is what Game Freak are planning, they are very weird choices for megas.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Pendraflare

Pendraflare Hex Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    I heard rumors surface about Mega Milotic, so if that's anything to go by i'm predicting that to be the last Mega that will most likely come up. Maybe not in the demo but we may get something out of it.

sohrob101 likes this.
  4. Halcyon Storm

Halcyon Storm Joking motive

Sewaddle
    (Sewaddle)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,463.8
    I definitely think that we haven't seen all Mega Evolutions yet. The release date is still a month away, and I'm guessing that they won't already reveal everything now. I'm really curious to see what Megas we can still expect to see :)

5. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,060.5
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    I wanted to try Mega Steelix after seeing the official art of it and I'm stuck with Mega Glalie, sure it looks decent imo but I don't really care about it besides that.

As for what mega that might surface in the US demo, I really think is just gonna be either Steelix or Glalie but we'll see.

Also Glalie is for Australian players too not just Europe and South Korea.

sohrob101 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.