1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Thunder's Music Q&A

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by Thunder, Jun 11, 2015.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thunder

Thunder The Alolan Archer

PokéPoints:
    ₽88.1
    This Q&A is only for music questions,anything unrelated to music will be ignored.

Ask me questions about my music here!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. shinygiratinaz

shinygiratinaz Boats Against the Current

PokéPoints:
    ₽39.5
    Do you sing any of the music you make?

What genera is your favorite to write or sing?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Almandine-G

Almandine-G All Men Are Equal

Eggu-Sama
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽25.4
    Automatic generated message
    This topic has been closed by a moderator.

Reason: First off, terribly sorry about the confusion here. I hate to say it, but because you never ran this by a moderator, it must be archived. We understand it was initially placed in the music section, but even there, it wasn't in correct position. Essentially, should you want to create a Q&A, always create it here, and if it's of this nature, please run it by a mod such as myself or [member='Magpaeonia'] before creating it. In the future, please be careful about creating topics to make us all have an easier time :)

If you disagree with this action, please report this post and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it.

Kind regards,
    Lake Valor Staff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.