1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Top Three Things About Brain Growth Doctors DON'T Want You To See! You WON'T Believe #7!

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by Seprix, Feb 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 「✧Aɴɪᴍᴀ✧」

「✧Aɴɪᴍᴀ✧」 Dᴇᴀᴛʜ's Dɪᴘʟᴏᴍᴀᴛ

HeartGold
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽217.7
    Heart Scale ★★
    Your Senpai, youre older then me. Lol and I'm Kohai I'm younger then you. I'm a weeboo lol

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Seprix

Seprix Patron Sint

PokéPoints:
    ₽115.8
    My least favorite insect is probably fucking all of them, but I hate freaky bugs that are fuzzy, big, or make a lot of noise the most. This includes bees, dragonflies, cockroaches, fat fuzzy spiders, mosquito hawks, stick insects, centipedes, etc. My favorite bug is uh, maybe a rolly polly. Maybe. Also, Ladybugs.

Zubat is an obvious answer. Fuck Zubat.

Three... hmmm. Lord of the Rings would be interesting, let's make that one. Second is the Five Kingdoms from Brandon Mull's book series of the same name. Last, let's try something Nintendo, like the Metroid series.

Favorite legendary: Most of them actually suck. Mew is cute and Mewtwo is pretty cool, but not my faves. I actually really like the Sun/Moon weird beast things, but not sure those count as legendaries. I'll say maybe Genesect.

Favorite clothing. Man, I love all my dark blue jeans a lot, but shirts have the most personality. I have a lot of cool shirts, but my favorite is the Ness-style simple purple striped shirt I have. I'm sad because it's probably on its way out.

Okay. I'm still uh, confused.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    AeroHail likes this.
  3. 「✧Aɴɪᴍᴀ✧」

「✧Aɴɪᴍᴀ✧」 Dᴇᴀᴛʜ's Dɪᴘʟᴏᴍᴀᴛ

HeartGold
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽217.7
    Heart Scale ★★
    I'll explain in greater detail later. I'm in the hospital *dies*.

4. Seprix

Seprix Patron Sint

PokéPoints:
    ₽115.8
    HOSPITAL!?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.