1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Torn Between Type

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by CGStryker, Oct 28, 2016.

1. TripleAAABattery

TripleAAABattery Look at my fluff! LOOK AT IT

Gottem
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 45
    PokéPoints:
    ₽991.0
    The group of Electrics looked up, hearing the obnoxiously loud Explouds, before noticing the gates opening.

"At last, we're here... hopefully everything goes smoothly." Corona said to herself.

Damon looks forward as the gates open. He sees numerous Normal-types walking withing the walls of the kingdom. Of course, there were some Exploud right outside the door, but he could also see all kinds of Eevee, Linoone, Vigoroth, some Herdier who were following Stoutland... and a few others. They mostly looked carefree, but in the back of his mind, he still thought this was some kind of trap, and that they'd all be ambushed. But noooo, the Normal-type kingdom is SUPER peaceful. They'd never do something as low as this... right?

But the others didn't seem too worried. Probably just being over-reactive like usual. The group of Electrics went inside, trying to put on their friendliest faces... well, as friendly as some of them could make.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Aiko

Aiko Anti-Shadow Weapon

SS Egg #2
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.2
    Lure Ball ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Ultra Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Rilessa was so excited. "They're here they're here!" She was bouncing up and down with joy. She ran to the gate as fast as possible. While the gates were opening, Rilessa was theorizing what Pokémon were sent from the different kingdoms. Once she found the group, she got even more excited. "WELCOME!!" she basically screamed at them. since Rilessa hasn't seen Pokémon from other kingdoms, this was very exciting to her. "Please, please follow me!" She led the group to the room master Wigglytuff was in.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. CGStryker

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.7
    As the group entered the meeting room, they were met with a modern business room, in the center a long wooden table with many chairs. Wigglytuff sat on the far end, a Jigglypuff on either side of him, and Clefairies and Clefabled stationed around the room.

"Oh, they're here!" Wigglytuff said ecstatically, "I see we have a large Electric squad led by the very own Raichu, and a lone Bug type... Say, could Pinsir not arrive?" he asked Ilbis.

4. BiohazardSr

BiohazardSr My name is Sid. Sid the Bard

PokéPoints:
    ₽71.6
    Ilbis bowed to the grandmaster amd then shook his head, "Sadly my allies could not make it. We received intel that a kingdom might be attempting an attack on a couple of our outposts. Not wanting to take chances, they sent me instead. Though you will find that I might be a bit more well adept in diplomacy than my leader. He tries, but often struggles with words."

After Ilbis went around greeting himself to people and did some general diplomacy, he found his seat and waited. (How would a giant moth creature sit?)

5. CGStryker

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.7
    (I imagine just hovering where he should be seated.) "Yeah, I've heard he's not good with words," Wigglytuff said as Grandmaster Raichu sat down in his spot while his squad stood around or in the chairs by his, "But you're all alone? I thought a kingdom focused on quantity would sent more than just one person, like around the size of the Electric group over here, maybe more."

6. BiohazardSr

BiohazardSr My name is Sid. Sid the Bard

PokéPoints:
    ₽71.6
    "Like I said, they are wanting to make sure we are read for a possible attack. Grandmaster Pinsir is confident enough in my abilities to be in this debate without help, and this talk is much too important to introduce the younger ones to it. I am an old veteran, I have seen many things and can do many more. I have the ability to lead this by myself. Besides, the less people there are to voice an issue, the less people needed to get a mass agreement on something." He gave a warm look to the grandmaster. Truth be told he wouldn't have minded some back up, but he wasn't about to show weakness to the other kingdoms. That would be one of the few things he had in common with Grandmaster Pinsir. (also totally didn't know I was supposed to bring a group of representatives. My apologies)

7. CGStryker

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.7
    (You didn't exactly have to, so you have nothing to apologize for. In fact, I probably should've said something. You can have your own squad, or can be solo.) "Well, I'm glad he trusts you," Wigglytuff said. "You're not one to go and try and kill on first sight, like others," his voice falters slightly, but nonetheless he continues, "You didn't try and harm the Electrics during your trip, and you aren't the slightest hostile. I'm glad we still have people like this."

8. Captain Comet

Captain Comet Fallen Star Baby

Shiny Space
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,577.4
    Basic Gary Oak ★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Jaw Fossil ★★★Galladite ★★★★
    Neroe arrived at the walls of the Normal Kingdom. He quietly lept from tree to tree until he was within the walls in an alley, careful to stay where his shadow on the ground wouldn't be noticed. He ducked in an out of alleys, making his way to the Grandmaster's chambers.

He found the building where Grandmaster Wigglytuff lived and stealthily made his way onto the roof, where he luckily found a window. He slowly pried it open with one of his claws, opening it enough so he could crouch down and listen to what was going on inside.

9. CGStryker

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.7
    Grandmaster Raichu's ear twitched at the light sound of something scratching against glass, but kept his attention towards the current group.

10. HerbZ

HerbZ PKMN Breeder

Ico
    (Geodude)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽105.3
    I was walking through the mountains. The sun was shining, and there was only a few clouds in the sky, casting shadows on the landscapes. The whole area seemed to be quiet and peaceful. The wind blew very gently, and the smell of the forrest was strong. I got a bit tired with walking for five hours, so i sat next to a small stream and took a sip. Yes. The water was clean, cold and fresh, just the way i liked it. I took off my bagpack and lied down on a grass to rest for a sec. I quickly got up, and looked around to see, if there's no one from the Fighting occupation. I don't want to be involved in plans of this leader. I don't want to be involved in anyone's plans for that matter. I lived normaly, next to a lake, enjoying the sight and the silence... but than, the soliders from the Fighting occupation came to me, saying, that i have to join the army. I refused, so we got into a fight. Luckily i was victorious. I ran away, and now, i'm walking around the world, exploring, observing landscapes, and trying not to be noticed by soliders from the Fighting army. Remembering this story made me feel really sleepy, so i hid between the rocks, lied down, hugged my bagpack, and i fell asleep...

11. CGStryker

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.7
    (Um, HerbZ, wrong POV. You can keep it that way, I'm just confused at that.)

"Okay, without further ado," Wigglytuff said, "I've gathered representatives from the Bug, Electric, and Fairy nations to propose an alliance." His voice seemed to be gradually gaining some seriousness to it. "I do realize that we are mainly only trading partners, but I think that if we cooperate that we can make it further in this war than if we worked apart."