1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Trading Request from an Eevee Trainer

Discussion in 'Switch Pokémon Games' started by SnowboundBecca, Jan 6, 2019.

1. SnowboundBecca

SnowboundBecca Scarf Enthusiast

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    Hey, it's been a while since I've posted anything on this site, ha ha! Might as well start back up again since I need some outside help here to 100% my version of Let's Go Eevee (plus Discord isn't good for keeping track of these sorts of things, so hopefully I'll have better luck asking here on the site itself).

If any of you out there have Pokémon: Let's Go Pikachu and need to complete the Pokédex, you're in luck. Because I'm currently in search of some Pikachu version exclusives to complete mine. I will trade all Eevee version exclusive Pokémon (including Alolan forms) for these, all of which will have beneficial natures.

...I also need to evolve 5 Pokémon that require trades, you know the ones. >.>;

Anyways, here are the Pokémon I will trade for in exchange for Pikachu-exclusive Pokémon:
    • Ekans ========> Sandshrew
    • Meowth =======> Mankey
    • Vulpix =========> Growlithe
    • Bellsprout ======> Oddish
    • Koffing ========> Grimer
    • Pinsir =========> Scyther
    • Alolan Meowth ==> Alolan Grimer
    • Alolan Vulpix ===> Alolan Sandshrew
    This is a one-time deal, and I care not for their natures and stats. I just need them to complete the Dex. If any of you are able to help a completionist trainer out, either comment below or message me on Discord. I would greatly appreciate it.

Sincerely,
    Becca

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #1 Jan 6, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 6, 2019
  2. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    I'll share this with some friends if you don't mind. Hopefully helps ya out!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    SnowboundBecca likes this.