1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Trainer Customization

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by LunarRabbitPikachu, Nov 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LunarRabbitPikachu

LunarRabbitPikachu Angel of the Moon

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Moon Ball ★★★★Poké Ball ★GS Ball ★★★★★Mario Mushroom ★
    Hey, I heard that in Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire they are taking out Trainer Customization. Is that true? =/ If so, do you guys know why?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Hylian

Hylian Hero of Hyrule

Captain Falcon
    (Torchic)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽71.0
    They have officially announced that it is not coming back. Their reason was that they are remakes, and since trainer customization didn't exist in the original games it would be weird to put it in the remake.

3. LunarRabbitPikachu

LunarRabbitPikachu Angel of the Moon

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Moon Ball ★★★★Poké Ball ★GS Ball ★★★★★Mario Mushroom ★
    Darn, that's a bummer. :(

4. ThatPsychoticPichu

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    I kind of like the idea of Trainer Customization not being in the games. I'd rather play as the original characters, plus I think the customization was just for Kalos.

5. CreeperHunter25

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    They're taking it out because they want each region to be unique and have something special. I personally want it to stay though because it gives you the feeling that you are not playing as the player but you are playing as yourself. If they take it out in the upcoming regions I will have to die.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.