1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Two Worlds, One Crisis [Luna x Aura]

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by Pixel, Dec 17, 2015.

Tags:
  1. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    Ice Stone ★★★★Lucarionite ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    "Fine..." Kuro pouted, before hearing Asuna's voice.

"Kuro, I'm going to teach you how to access the menu now."

"The menu?"

"Yes. Since we're using game tech for this, this world's technically a game. Get your right hand and swipe it downwards in front of you."
    Kuro did as he was instructed, and a small white screen appeared where his hand was.

"Cool!"

"From this menu you can acess your items, see all characters in the world, and log out. That's all for now, so I'll leave you to it."

"Got it, thanks!" Kuro smiled, swiping the menu away before catching up to Mightyena and Bisharp.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. LunarRabbitPikachu

LunarRabbitPikachu Angel of the Moon

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Moon Ball ★★★★Poké Ball ★GS Ball ★★★★★Mario Mushroom ★
    Bisharp and Mightyena soon arrived at Lunaura's den. They took a peek and sees that she's asleep even though she's sitting. They both sighed with relief. Bisharp turns to Kuro. "She's in there asleep. Just please be a bit easy, she's had a rough day as it is today," he added as he walks off with Mightyena.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    Kuro nodded at the two Dark types as they walked off, before heading into the familiar cave, finding Luna sleeping peacefully, propped up against a rock. Even though he was told by Bisharp to leave her alone, he couldn't resist reaching in to touch her, as if he needed confirmation that she was real. With the faintest of strokes against her soft fur, he felt instantly comfortable and at home.

"Kuro? Kuro, you there?" It was Asuna, calling to Kuro in his head.

"Yup, I'm still here. I'm sitting next to Luna. She's asleep."

"Perfect, now you can try your admin functions."

"Admin functions?"

"Yes. Since you created this world, you have access to all the data of each creature and item. Open up your menu and press the scan feature."
    Kuro did as he was told, opening the menu the same way Asuna had told him earlier, then pressing the bar that read scan.

"I did it, but nothing happened. The menu just disappeared." Kuro said.

"Try looking at Luna."
    Kuro looked at Luna, and suddenly a bunch of boxes similar to the menu popped up in front of her detailing her level, type, moves and special abilities. He could even see that she had something labelled "Shadow Infection - 10%".

"What's that? "Shadow Infection - 10%"?" Kuro asked.

"It shows how much a Pokémon's heart is tainted. The higher the percentage is, the higher the chance they may become antagonistic in the future. Luna, however, is a special case, since she comes from the future. In the programming we made for this when we turned it into a game, all Pokémon from the future have a low level of Shadow Infection. Even that shiny Celebi, as perky as she is, has some darkness in her heart. But her level is below 1%, which is why you never see her lash out. Same with Sceptile, his is a bit higher, nearly at 1%, which is why he gets mad but doesn't contain Shadow powers when he fights. Luna, on the other hand, has fluctuation in her level which is affected by her mood." Asuna explained.

"Alright, I think I got most of that. Thanks." Kuro said, dismissing all the pop-up menus around Luna.

"You've got 20 minutes our time left, which is about 3 hours in there. Make the most of it." Asuna said, before she went silent.

4. LunarRabbitPikachu

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Lunaura suddenly feels someone petting her and jolts awake as she grabs Kuro's paw and glares at him. But when she sees his eyes, She immediately looks at Kuro with with shock and releases him. "K...Kuro?..." she says as she stands up and gently starts touching Kuro's face to see if he's real. No words are left to describe how happy she is and how much she missed him.

5. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    "Surprise. I told you I'd try my hardest. I'm sorry I took so long." Kuro smiled as tears formed in his eyes.

6. LunarRabbitPikachu

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Lunaura then hugs Kuro once he stopped talking. She also has her head on Kuro's shoulder as tears start to fall out.

7. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    "Shh, shh, there's no need to cry. I'm here now, I'm here for you." Kuro whispered, rubbing Luna's back. Suddenly, there were voices coming from the cave door.

"Who's that with mom?" the first voice gasped.

"Are they trying to hurt her?!" the second squealed.

"Luna, we're coming!" the third yelled.

It was Kichiro, Natasha and Hikaru, who all ran into the cave, ripping Kuro from Luna's grip and pinning him up against the wall. They all had scary looks in their eyes.

"Guys, guys, relax! It's me! It's Kuro!" Kuro said, struggling against the 3 Pokémon.

"K-Kuro!" Kichiro stammered.

"Daddy!" Natasha cheered.

"Glad to see you've returned." Hikaru smiled.

8. LunarRabbitPikachu

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Lunaura was about to stop the kids from attacking until Kuro mentioned who he is. Now she sees the kids hugging him tightly. She smiles and leans back on to the wall while watching.

9. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    "Oh, lemme try something." Kuro said, pulling down the menu and pressing the option that read "scan". He scanned his 3 children, and read their data out loud.

"OK, Hikaru, your power level is about 30, your attacks are Flamethrower, Hyper Voice, Shadow Ball and Hidden Power, and your status is... normal."

"Yup, that's right." Hikaru confirmed.

"Natasha, your power level is in the high 20's, your attacks are Razor Shell, X-Scissor, Ice Beam and Scald, and your status is Shadow Infection; >1%."

"Uh huh!" Natasha smiled.

"Kichiro, your power level matches Natasha's, your attacks are Thunderbolt, Iron Tail, Dig and Brick Break, and your status is Enlightened. Huh, not sure what that means."

"Kuro, it's Asuna. "Enlightened" means that the Pokémon, namely Kichiro, has been infected with a power of purity, and as such is immune to Shadow Infection. We originally just called it "Light Infection", but it's not really an infection so we're calling it "Enlightened" instead."

"OK, thanks Asuna." Kuro smiled, as the other Pokémon in the cave exchanged worried glances, oblivious to the situation. Then he turned to face Luna.

"Luna, your power level is nearly 50, your attacks are Sky Uppercut, Drain Punch, Ice Punch and Thunderbolt, and your status is Shadow Infection; 10%. Oh, and it says here that you can Mega Evolve too, but it says it's been disabled... Hod on, lemme just fix that and... there! Now you should be able to Mega Evolve, I'm not sure why it said disabled."

"What about you, Daddy? What's your data in your new body?" Natasha questioned.

"I haven't checked yet. Uh, Asuna, how do I check my own status?"

"Under "scan" there's an option labelled "status". Click it and it will give you the same screen as the others, but with your own data."
    Kuro followed Asuna's instructions and found his own data, reading it out.

"OK, my power level is over 80, my status is Shadow Infection; 100% and Enlightened, and my attacks are... Aura Sphere, Dark Pulse, Extreme Speed and... Sacred Sword? Awesome, I didn't know Lucario could learn Sacred Sword! Oh, what's this? All my moves have drop-down menus... Hey, I can change how my attacks work! Let's see... Aura Sphere has the options Rapid Fire, Charge Shot and Critical, Dark Pulse has Beam, Wave and Critical, Extreme Speed has Combat, Recovery and Lightspeed, and Sacred Sword has Speed, Dual-Wield and one that's just question marks." Kuro said, before dismissing the menu.

10. LunarRabbitPikachu

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Lunaura suddenly gets suspicious at what Kuro is doing until he explains it. She then hears about her status and flinches. Then something is definitely wrong with that menu... thing Kuro has. Her dark aura should prevent Kuro from ever seeing her shadow infection... or whatever it is.

Kichiro continues to watch Kuro and smiles. Natasha then did the same and stops for a question came to her mind. "Dad... how long are you going to be here?" she asks.

Lunaura then turns to look at Kuro to hear his answer from Natasha's question.

11. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    (Updated the Character's List, my fingers hurt now)

"Good question. Asuna, how much longer do I have?" Kuro asked.

"Just over 2 hours." Asuna said.

"Just over 2 hours." Kuro repeated out loud.

"2 hours? Where are you going after that?" Natasha asked, frowning.

"Back to reality. I can only stay here for so long. But don't worry, tomorrow's my last day of school until the weekend, so I'll be able to spend 2 whlie days of my time here, which is at least a week of your time." Kuro smiled.

12. LunarRabbitPikachu

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    (don't hurt your finger ;w;')

Lunaura sighs, but does not complain. She said he'll be back and can spend at least one week here with her and the others.

Kichiro notices Lunaura's sigh and folds his ears back. He really doesn't want to see Lunaura go back to that depressed state again.

Natasha smiles as she looks to Kuro. "Okay dad," she says to Kuro.

Lunaura remains silent as she listens to the kids talk to Kuro.

13. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    "Well, since I've got about 2 hours left before I leave, what do you all want to do while I'm here?" Kuro asked.

14. LunarRabbitPikachu

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Kichiro wants to play with Kuro today, but might think Lunaura might need the time with him before he goes back. "Well, Hikaru, Nataha, and I are going to see what Miss Umbreon and Mr. Liepard are doing. You can hang out with mom," he says as he quickly gets Natasha and Hikaru and starts walking out of the cave with them.

"Heeeey," Natasha complained as she gets dragged by Kichiro.

Lunaura blushes when Kichiro mentioned her and Kuro to hang out for the 2 hours. She then looks to Kuro while still blushing. She clears her throat a bit and looks to Kuro. "So... how is the other world going for you?" she asks him.

15. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    Kuro slumped against the wall next to Luna, sliding down until he was sitting on the cave floor.

"It's nothing like here. In that world, Pokémon are only characters in a video game. I have school everyday, and I have to study a lot. I live with my sister in an apartment building, which is like a big house with lots of little houses in it. I don't have any friends, because they either think I'm a freak or still infected with CIS, but I did have one. But... I don't think she's my friend anymore. Asuna said she might have had feelings for me, but then I told her about you and she ran away from me... It's kinda bittersweet, y'know? Like, I'm glad that I'm back in my own world, with my real family, but that's about it. Everything else, everyone else I love is in this world. I wish you could come to my world. There's no danger there, and you wouldn't have to deal with me not being there, because I'd be there every day, from the moment you wake up to the moment you fall asleep. But now we're like this, together while apart, and I don't like it..."

16. LunarRabbitPikachu

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Lunaura looks surprised at Kuro at what he said. She thinks about the way he lives and sighs as she thought about how difficult it'll be for her. "Well Kuro... I really do not know for sure if I could live the way you do there if I managed to get there. I just... won't understand well enough..." she says as she looks down sadly. "I really will like to be by your side, but I am a part of this world..." she says but stops as she remembers the Shiftry's words. She then snaps out of her thoughts and looks to Kuro. "And I cannot be a part of a world I was never a part of..." she added.

17. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    "I know. So let's spend this time we have now together." Kuro sighed.

18. LunarRabbitPikachu

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Lunaura nods and smiles to Kuro. "Well since you are the guest here. You decide on what we should do Kuro," she says to Kuro.

19. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    Kuro shook his head.

"Nope, last time you made me decide, so now it's your turn. Besides, you're technically the guest here, since this world is a creation from my brain." Kuro smiled, playfully giving Luna a little shove.

20. LunarRabbitPikachu

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Lunaura blushes red when she thought of something. Guess, she'll get him to decide. She then gets behind Kuro and hugs him from behind. "Well, since you can't decide, I guess we'll just have to sit here until you do decide or whenever you need to go," she says to Kuro as she breathes lightly on to his neck a bit. She then lightly kisses Kuro's neck as she gets Kuro to sit down with her as she's still behind him. Kuro's presence alone is enough to make Lunaura happy today and she just wants to be with him.