1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Two Worlds, One Crisis [Luna x Aura]

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by Pixel, Dec 17, 2015.

Tags:
  1. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    Ice Stone ★★★★Lucarionite ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    "Seems like you've already made your decision." Kuro sighed, squirming his body until he was lying on the floor, his head on Luna's lap.

"This is nice. Y'know, just "us" time..." he smiled, before closing his eyes for a moment and then opening them again.

"Y'know what's the best part of being split up?"

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. LunarRabbitPikachu

LunarRabbitPikachu Angel of the Moon

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Moon Ball ★★★★Poké Ball ★GS Ball ★★★★★Mario Mushroom ★
    Lunaura looks down to Kuro with a confused look. "And what would that part be?" she asks.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    Kuro lifted a paw, stroking Luna's cheek.

"The part where I come back, and you're more beautiful than when I left."

4. LunarRabbitPikachu

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Lunaura blushes red when Kuro had his paw on her cheek. She gently has her hand to Kuro's paw, the one on her cheek, and leans onto it. She then remembers about the orbs. "What about the orbs? You can always see me and the others there?" she asks as she looks down to Kuro.

5. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    "It's not the same, y'know? I can look you, and I can hear you, but I can't see your face, listen to what you have to say. You think you've got it bad, not having me around, but to be honest, I'd rather that then having the Mystery Orb." Kuro sighed.

6. LunarRabbitPikachu

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Lunaura frowns and sighs sadly. "Oh..." she says to Kuro. She hadn't really thought of that since she had no way to see Kuro in his world.

7. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    "Kuro, it's time."

"Already? I'm sure I had a bit more before I had to leave..." Kuro frowned.

"In that world, time can be a bit... fickle. It's probably because, when you made the world, your young mind couldn't produce lengthy scenes, so your imagination usually just skips to important details, which are called "time skips", and they happened quite frequently, enough so for you to fit 3,000 years of history into a 12 year coma." Asuna explained.

"Alright, alright, I'm coming..." Kuro sighed, before looking up at Luna.

"I, uh, I gotta get back. But today's Thursday, so I'll be able to spend a lot more time with you on the weekend, which is obviously two of my days away. And it's also Christmas, so I'l see if I can bring you something nice." Kuro smiled.

8. LunarRabbitPikachu

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Lunaura frowns more when Kuro said he needs to go. But then she also heard him say something about Chrismas... or Christmas... what ever it's called. She frowns more with a confused look. "What's Christmas?" she asks, but then realizes that he won't have time to explain it, and sighs.

9. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    Kuro smiled. He had a small feeling Luna wouldn't know what Christmas was.

"You'll see when I get back." He whispered, leaning up to kiss Luna. As he did this, he navigated the menu, logging out after a few seconds of the kiss had passed, his body slowly fading away into nothing.

Kuro woke up, his body coated in a thin layer of sweat. He felt like he had been sleeping for days; his eyes wouldn't open unless he forced them to.

"That was intense..." he whispered to himself. Suddenly, light form the outside shone through his door as Asuna walked in, forcing Kuro to cover his eyes. Asuna closed the door behind her, letting the room stay dark again.

"Here, drink this." She smiled, handing him a glass of water. "Stay here for about ten minutes, let your body get used to being back to normal. When you think you're ready, go take a quick shower and come have dinner. Dad's got the night off, so take as long as you need." Asuna said, before walking out again. Kuro took a small sip of water, placing the cup on his desk before lying back down. He held the VR headgear in his hands, studying it in the darkness, it becoming more defined as his eyes adjusted.

"So there was a way... Now I can finally go back to where I'm needed, instead of watching on helplessly." Kuro whispered to himself though a smile.

10. LunarRabbitPikachu

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Lunaura kisses Kuro back until he disappears. She sighs sadly and looks down. She knows he'll come back, but it still pains her to see him go. She then remembers about Kuro getting her something because of this... "Christmas" thing. She then had an idea of getting him something while he's away. She then nods to herself as she gets up and walks out to get ready to go on a journey.

11. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    After Kuro had rested and showered, he joined his father and sister for dinner.

"So," Kuro's father said, "You do realise that the VRGear is your Christmas present, right?"

"Best present ever." Kuro replied with a smile.

"What about my present, Dad?" Asuna asked.

"You'll get yours on Christmas. Be patient." Father smiled, causing Kuro to snigger a little.

"Aww..." Asuna pouted, shoving a mouthful of food into her mouth.

"So, are you going to celebrate Christmas with the others?" Father asked Kuro.

"Yeah, but we can celebrate it first, during the day. Then I'll spend the night and the rest of the weekend there." Kuro explained, before turning to Asuna.

"Oh, I'll need help coding in some stuff to the game."

"Sure, we can do it before bed." Asuna smiled.

12. LunarRabbitPikachu

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Lunaura had told her children and the rest of the crew what's going on. They all seemed worried, but Lunaura told everyone that she'll be alright. She will be gone for a while, but will return before Kuro returns. Once she finished packing her things and gathered enough supplies for her journey, she asked about a certain item and where it can be found. According to Salamance's theory. The item she's looking for is somewhere in the moutains. And, the only way to find it is to keep a tight hold of her Lopunnite. Now, Lunaura now sets out to the mountains.

13. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    After they had finished dinner and farewelled their father, Kuro and Asuna changed into their pajamas and met in Kuro's room, ready to add some festive items into the other world.

"OK, what do you want to add in?" Asuna asked.

"Well, I want a big Christmass tree to appear at midday in the big field outside my cave. And but a bunch of presents underneath for everyone, except the kids and Luna. Just put, like, food in them or something, I dunno." Kuro explained.

"I can code the boxes to give everyone one item they trult desire, if that helps?" Asuna suggested.

"That's usefull."

"OK, what about your kids? And Lunaura?" she asked.

"I want their gifts in my inventory. For Natasha, I want a pink ribbon, dusted with crushed Everstone so she may never evolveand retain her cuteness. For Kichiro, give him a red scarf, laced with tiny shards of Thunderstone. They'll be able to let him evolve, but only temporarily. And as for Hikaru, give him a stone that lets him changed into any of the other Eeveelutions, you never know when we'll need it!"

"Done, done and done. What about Lunaura?"

"I want to give her something special... Code her in a golden locket, shaped like a heart, and put a picture of me in there." Kuro smiled.

"Oh, how sweet. Now for the actual coding, that's going to take about an hour. Anything else you want before I start?" Asuna asked.

"Oh, give me a Lucarionite in my inventory. I'm not sure if I'll ever use it, but it's nice to be safe."

"You'e already got one, it's embedded in a clip that goes on your ear, ktoind of like an earring. You haven't equipped it yet."

"Oh, right..."

~

By time they had finished designing all the items and coding them in, it was nearly midnight.

"Come on, time for bed, sleepy-head." Asuna giggled.

"You're obviously the one who needs sleep." Kuro sighed.

"Mmnn, OK." Asuna pouted, gettingup and going straight to Kuro's bed, flopping onto it.

"You have your own room, y'know." Kuro sighed.

"But it's so far away..." Asuna whined. "And I wanna sleep with you tonight."

"Fine." Kuro said, turning off the light and joining his sister in his bed. They both layed there, silently, until Asuna wrapped her arms around Kuro.

"Asuna, it's time for sleep now." Kuro whispered, receiving no response.

"Is everything alright?" he asked.

"I don't want to lose you to that world again. We were so close when we were little, and I was devastated when you got infected. 12 years I lived watching you through glass walls. I can't do that again..." Asuna whispered. Kuro got one of Asuna's hands, took it from off of his body and held it with his hand, their fingers interlocking.

"I promise you, I won't get lost in that world. I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I left you like this." Kuro smiled, even though Asuna couldn't see.

"OK. Thank you."

14. LunarRabbitPikachu

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Lunaura continues her journey as she reaches towards the mountains. She looks around, but then sees her Lopunnite started to glow a bit and sees it glow brighter as she keeps walking. She suddenly sees the difference in glows as she walks to different path. Her mega stone would either glow less or more depending on the path. So, she heads for the one that makes it glow brighter. She then reaches to a dead end, but sees something glowing in the process. She looks surprised as she sees a sphere like orange stone with a mix of blue and maroon, it's a Lucarionite! Lunaura smirks as she starts walking towards it so she can get it.

"Halt! Who goes there?!"

Lunaura froze when she hears a voice. She looks around and then glares. "I am here for the Lucarionite," she says to the voice with determination! She then hears someone come out of hiding and it appears to be a Sawk.

"So, you've come for the treasure? Why search for it when you are not the Pokémon it is meant to be with?" he asks as he watches Lunaura with suspicion.

Lunaura wants to argue, but this must be a test. According to must mega stone collectors, they had to pass a certain test to get it. She decides to answer truthfully. "I have come to collect the Lucarionite, so that way I have a gift for my mate when he returns," she says to the Sawk.

Sawk continues to watch Lunaura with a glare to see if she's lying. When he senses none, he decides to give her a chance. "Very well then. You shall prove it to me in a battle without the use of mega evolution," he says as he bows. He then gets in a battle position.

Lunaura, remembering how Sawk showed his respect before a battle, bows as well to show her respect. She then starts to get ready for a battle. The two glared at each other for a moment that felt like forever.

"Battle," shouted Sawk as he charges at Lunaura with a Mach punch!

Lunaura takes the hit and glares at Sawk. A bad start! After all, Mach Punch is a fighting-type move and she's at a disadvantage to fighting-types. She then charges at Sawk with a sky uppercut and sends him flying. She then launches a thunderbolt at Sawk.

Sawk, however, recovered quickly from the sky uppercut, and dodges the thunderbolt. He then used karate chop, but sees that Lunaura blocked it with drain punch. But before he knew it, he gets hit with another drain punch, and falls to the ground. He then waits for Lunaura to attack, but sees that she's standing there holding her hand out to him. He smiles a little as he takes her hand and gets up. Once he let go, he then bows. "I see you decided to help me up instead of the final blow," he says with an impressed look.

Lunaura eye narrows at the Sawk. "Why would I do that? I'm not cruel," she says to the Sawk.

Sawk nodded as he got the Lucarionite and hands it to Lunaura. "Here is your reward. Please, tell your friend to take good care of it," he added once the Lucarionite is in Lunaura's possession.

Lunaura takes the Lucarionite as she places it in her bag and bows to Sawk. "I will give him the message. Thank you for a great battle," she says to Sawk as she walks off.

15. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    Kuro woke up late the next morning, finding Asuna's arms still wrapped around him. Sleepily, he turned to look at his alarm clock.

"9:30? Asuna, I'm late for school..." Kuro whined.

"I already called you in for illness." Asuna whispered back, more half-asleep than Kuro was.

"Oh, thanks. But can you get off? I want to dive today, to do a bit of training in my new body." Kuro said, struggling to get the girl off of him. Eventually, she caved.

"Fine, get undressed and you can dive." Asuna said, rolling out of the bed. Kuro took off his shirt and layed in the bed, putting on the VRGear. He closed his eyes, and soon found he was back in hs world, except somewhere he didn't recgonise.

"Asuna, where am I?" Kuro asked.

"I've set your default location for today in this barren plain on a mountain. Hardly anyone lives up here, especially someone you'd know, so you can train all you want. I'm gonna go have a shower."

Kuro shrugged and pulled out his menu, equipping the Lucarionite that he had in his inventory.

"OK, what do I want to practice first... Let's start with Aura Sphere. I think I wanna try a Charge Shot."
    Kuro concentrated with all he could muster, but no matter what he did, his Aura Spheres were all regular.

"Why isn't this working... It said on the menu that I could perform a charge shot."

Kuro nagivated the menu, and found that individual skills had to be selected from the menu before fighitng. He chose Charge Shot for his Aura Sphere and, sure enough, he pulled it off first try.

"Yeah, awesome!" Kuro cheered.

16. LunarRabbitPikachu

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Luckily for Kuro, Lunaura was on a different side of the mountain. She starts to walk out of the cave and continues to go somewhere else so she can find some equipment to help hold the Lucarionite for him.

17. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    After practicing all of his moves, Kuro decided he'd pay Ophelia a visit, since he hadn't seen them yesterday. Using his Recovery Extreme Speed, he ran down the mountain in a flash, and managed to find Ophelia and Melody after asking around.

"Hey guys!" Kuro smiled. Ophelia almost cried when she realised who it was. Melody was sleeping, and they both knew not to disturb her.

"I can't believe you're back." She sighed, nuzzling up against her former trainer.

"Hey, where's Absol? I thought you two were..."

"It didn't... He left with Ashlee. I haven't seen him for 3 years..." Ophelia said, trying to hold back tears. Kuro wondered why she had said 3 years, when he remembered that time moved faster in this world, so six months would be about 3 years.

"I'm, uh, sorry..." Kuro said.

"Hey, It's not your fault. Besides, you're here now. And it makes me feel a little better." Ophelia smiled.

"Well, I've actually got to go now, but I'll be back tomorrow for Christmas. I'm bringing presents too~" Kuro smiled as he logged out, his body fading away.

"I'm looking forward to it." Ophelia smiled.

18. LunarRabbitPikachu

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Lunaura continues to walk out of the mountain and arrives at a near town. She then looks around for a place and finds a worker to help make a bracelet like holder for Kuro's arm to hold the stone. She just hopes she can get this done before Kuro comes back.

19. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    Kuro gingerly opened his eyes to the scene of his dark bedroom, one he'd need to get familiar with.

"Asuna?" he called out. "I'm done with my training!"

"Really? That was quick." Asuna smiled, walking into Kuro's room and throwing him a clean shirt. It smelt homely.

"So, what do we do now?" Kuro asked, putting on the shirt.

"Well, we could go and buy Dad his Christmas present? I mean, we've got the whole day to ourselves, and Christmas is tomorrow. Besides, I want to buy you something too, but I'll let you pick." Asuna suggested.

"Sounds fun. And I can get you something too." Kuro smiled.

20. LunarRabbitPikachu

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Lunauura is at thcraft shop still. She's been for the clerk to finish the equipment to hold the Lucarionite. She then starts to hears screams outside about a fire going on! Clenching her fist together, she rushes out to help. She she arrives, she sees that someone is stuck; so, she rushes in to help. She finds a little Igglybuff scared out of its mind. "Don't worry, I'm getting you out of here,," she says to the Igglybuff.

"Thank you," the Igglybuff said quietly. Suddenly, its scared features turns into an evil smirk as it shoves a sleep seed into Lunaura's mouth. She watches Lunaura struggle until she's unconscious. Then, the Igglybuff faded as it becomes a ditto while smirking. A Heatmor then walks in as well and looks to it. "Mission is successful. Hurry, let's get her to the bosses," said the ditto.

"Right," the heatmor said as it grabs Lunaura. It watches the Ditto transform into a Zigzagoon and walks out with it.