1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Two Worlds, One Crisis [Luna x Aura]

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by Pixel, Dec 17, 2015.

Tags:
  1. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    Ice Stone ★★★★Lucarionite ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    "You seriously didn't need to get me such an expensive present..." Kuro sighed as he entered the apartment.

"But this is our first Christmas together in 12 years; we've got to make up for lost time." Asuna smiled.

"I know, but hat shirt was like $60, when am I ever-" Kuro stopped.

"When are you ever... what?"

"Shh, something's not right..." Kuro whispered. He dropped his bags of shopping and ran to his room, Asuna carefully placing her shopping on the ground before following him.

"What's wrong?" Asuna asked.

"It's Luna, she's not coming up on the feed. It's like she's... disappeared..."

"Check the backlog."
    Kuro did as his sister instructed, going through the orb to see Luna talking to a Cleffa.

"Look, there she is." Asuna whispered. They both watched as the Cleffa turned into a Ditto, and Luna was knocked out. Then suddenly, they both vanished.

"What the heck? What's happening?" Kuro said in disbelief.

"I have no idea..." Asuna said quietly.

"I need to dive, now. She's just gone, I need to go find her." Kuro siad, practically jupming form the seat on his desk to his bed. Asuna grabbed his wrist, her eyes dark and sad.

"You can't..."

"What do you mean I can't!" Kuro growled.

"You can only dive once a day, it's dangerous to do it more than once. You could cause yourself brain damage, or get rapped in there again..."
    Kuro stared at Asuna, his eyes showing anger, fear, and disbelief.

"So, I can't go and save her?"

"I'm afraid not, at least not until tomorrow. I'm sorry, but that's just-"

"Get out."
    Asuna looked at Kuro, tightening the grip on his wrist.

"Kuro, please-"

"Get out!" Kuro screamed, shaking Asuna off his wrist. The black-haired girl gave Kuro one last sad look before leaving the room. Kuro just stood there, having no idea what to do. His fists were clenched white with anger, his heart raced at a million miles per hour, and he could feel himself crying. So that's what he did. He stood there, letting those emotions take over, until he couldn't feel himself anymore.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. LunarRabbitPikachu

LunarRabbitPikachu Angel of the Moon

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Moon Ball ★★★★Poké Ball ★GS Ball ★★★★★Mario Mushroom ★
    Lunaura finally regained consciousness and looks around. She appears to be in a Pokémon-made labratory, but what surprises her the most is the fact the door of the prison room she's in is open! Is this a trap? She slowly steps out through the door, but nothing happens. Hoping that this could be her chance, Lunaura quickly runs out of the area as fast as she could.

~

Once Lunaura left, the ditto from before appears out of hiding after transforming back from the cell door while having a strange device on its head. "Sir, are you sure it's alright for her to escape so easily after putting our efforts into catching her? And besides, we haven't finished scanning her mind about the real target we're looking for," it asks.

"Yes. After all, the memory scan is a success. She is without a doubt one of the few we had taken from the human world. She may not remember now, but in a few weeks, Lunaura Eclipse will start to have memories flashing at her before she came to this world. And she'll, without a doubt, come looking back here for answers. And then, we can take that chance. In the mean time, we'll continue to search for the strongest Pokémon with the power to transfer us to the real world. It's time we start things off with this for now," a voice said through the device.

"Very well then. The Lopun- I mean, human has escaped then. I shall return to the meeting area," it says and moves out.

~

Lunaura finally gets out of the area of a cave. To her surprise, it's close to the same town she left her present for Kuro. She arrives back and to her relief, the equipment is finally finished and holds Kuro's present, the Lucarionite. She walks out while holding it and is unaware that Kuro can see what she's holding. She puts it in her bag and heads back to the forest of destruction.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    Luckily for Luna, Kuro hadn't looked into the orb all day. But it was still bad timing that he already had a Lucarionite.

Kuro had passed out after being numb for so long, softly snoring as his head rested on the bed, his knees on the floor. Asuna entered with his lunch, and gave a sad smile when she saw how he was positioned. She placed the food on his desk, then lifted him onto his bed, finding that he was heavier than she anticipated. Then she walked out, closing the door softly behind her.

4. LunarRabbitPikachu

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Natasha and Kichiro were waiting for Lunaura to return for the past few days. Soon, They see her coming and smiles. Lunaura walks to them and pats their heads. "Mom, you're back! Where have you been?" Kichiro asks with relief, but also worry.

"I got into a little trouble... but luckily for me, I managed to escape. So, I am fine now," Lunaura replies to Kichiro.

"Did you get the item you were looking for?" Natasha asks.

Lunaura nods as she takes out the Lucarionite and shows it to Kichiro and Natasha. "This is a Lucarionite. It is said to help a Lucario mega evolve," she says to the kids.

"So, Dad can now mega evolve?" Kichiro asks with a big smile

Lunaura nods. "This will be a present for your father from all of us," she says to Kichiro and Natasha. Natasha and Kichiro smiles and hugs Lunaura who in return, hugged back. They feel Lunaura release them. "Now, I need to report that I have returned. I'll see you two in a bit," she says to her children as she walks off.

5. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    "Asuna, are you sure you're OK with this? I don't have to go..." Kuro muttered, feeling guilty. It was the next day now, and Kuro was lying on his bed, prepared to dive.

"Relax, I called Dad yesterday and he said it's OK. There's no point in celebrating Christmas if you're distracted all day. We'll just do it when you come back, yeah?" Asuna smiled. A small smile crept onto Kuro's face.

"Y-Yeah, thanks..."

"OK, you've got a week in that world until you have to come back, so make the most of it. Are you ready?" Asuna asked. Kuro gave an uneasy nod, before closing his eyes. He felt himself being pulled away, and then he opened his eyes and saw that he was outside.

6. LunarRabbitPikachu

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Lunaura had already informed the others on her return and is finishing up on the wrapping for the metal band holding the Lucarionite using some huge leaves she took from a tree with Hikaru, Natasha, and Kichiro. She then notices something bright outside; so, she quickly walks out to see what's going on. To her relief, it's only Kuro, returning from his world. She smiles as she shows Natasha the wrapped present. "Go say hello to your father," she says to Natasha.

Natasha nods with a smile as she takes the present and runs to Kuro. "Hi Dad!" she says to Kuro with excitement. She then hands Kuro the present. "Marry Chrissymas," she added while having a hard time remembering the holiday... Or event. She knows that Lunaura taught it to her and the others, but it's a little hard to pronounce it.

Lunaura smiles a tiny bit, but doesn't show it at Natasha's little error. But she's not complaining since she tried. She looks to Kuro with Kichiro and Hikaru.

7. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    "Thanks, and it's "Merry Christmas". I'll put it under the Christmas Tree with the others, and we can open them all together." Kuro smiled.

"What's a Chrissymas Tree?" Natasha asked.

"A Christmas Tree is a big tree with lots of lights and shiny balls hanging on it, and it's got a big star on top. And at the bottom there are lots of presents." Kuro explained.

"Oh, wow! Where is it?" Natasha said, gawking around.

"It'll appear in the middle of the forest at midday, so we better hurry. But I need to go do some stuff there first, so I'll head of now. Just make your way to the middle of the forest and I'll meet you there, yeah? Here, you take the present there, so I'm not tempted to open it early." Kuro smiled, rustling the fur on Natasha's head as he passed her back the gift.

"OK, Daddy."

Kuro tapped the Lucarionite in the clip on his ear and did a quick, non-flashy transformation, before Extreme Speed-ing off towards the centre of the forest.

8. LunarRabbitPikachu

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Lunaura sees the Lucarionite and flinches. Kichiro did the same and folds his ears back. He then looks to Lunaura. "Mom, what are we going to do about Dad's present now?" He asks.

Lunaura sighs as she looks down while rubbing her head due to stress. She can't go look for another present for Kuro now. He's already here! She takes in another sigh. "It is what it is..." She says to Kichiro.

"I'm scared..."

Lunaura froze at the sudden voice. She looks up and around for the voice. Kichiro seems to notice Lunaura's strange behavior. "Are you okay Mom?" He asks with worry.

Lunaura stops and looks to Kichiro with a look of panic. She then shows a calm look since she's trying to calm herself down. "I'm fine Kichiro... Just still tired from a few days ago," she replies. She really must be to feel this stressed out. She then looks to Kichiro, and Hikaru. "Why don't you two go with your sister to meet your father at the tree in the middle of the forest. I'll catch up in a bit," she says to Kichiro.

Kichiro watches Lunaura a bit, but nods uneasily. He then walks off with Hikaru and Natasha to the middle of the forest.

9. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    As Kuro reached the centre of the forest, he saw that the tree had just started appearing, with lots of presents under it, each with a name tag so everybody got one.

"Perfect, now for my surprises." Kuro smiled as he took out his gifts to his family from his inventory and placed them at the front of the tree. Then he sighed as he scrolled through his menu, finding that he could remotely look at data for the Pokémon in his "party", which was in this case his family. He noticed that she was holding a Lucarionite, which was odd, until it hit him that it was their gift to him. So, to fix the mistake he had unwillingly made, he forcefully removed the coding for the Lucarionite, and replaced it with another item, Black Glasses. He knwe they'd all be surprised when he opened it and it was something he didn't have, and he had started to notice his vision becoming slightly blurry sometimes, due to his need of glasses in the real world. Black Glasses didn't have lenses for seeing, but he could fix that when the time came.

10. LunarRabbitPikachu

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Kichiro finally arrives with Natasha and Hikaru as Natasha looks at the tree with a surprised look with Hikaru. Kichiro looks as well and is surprised to see the tree as well. He thinks Lunaura might be surprised as well. He looks back and wonders if Lunaura is on her way.

~

Lunaura continues to pace around in the cave as she replays the same voice in her head that she thought she heard a little bit ago. Was it real? After all, it felt pretty real to her. It's almost like it once... happened to her... Lunaura shakes her head. Of course stuff like that had happened to her. She once lived in a destroyed future where she was all alone and scared. And now, it's time she puts the past behind her!

"Mommy, I'm scared..."

Lunaura flinches again with more shock! That's something she never said... or is it?... But then, Lunaura froze as she suddenly looks up and-

*"Sir, we have successfully managed to capture three humans from the human world!" shouted a voice. Lunaura looks around at her surroundings and notices she's trapped in a capsule with two humans... wait! These humans look extremely familiar! They're-

"What's going on around here?!! Who are you-" the man shouted but stops and has a look of shock as he sees the kidnappers. "Wh-what are you?!" he says as he stays close and in front of her and an adult female human.

Lunaura looks around and has this nerve to see what's going on. So, she tries to get a look of their kidnappers as well, but she suddenly gets shielded by a woman as the woman gently pets her head to calm her. "Lunaura, sweety, please stay close to me and your daddy! This will be over soon," she hears the woman say.

Lunaura tries to see what's going on. But instead, she turns to the woman. "Mommy, I'm scared..." she suddenly feels herself say. Lunaura looks shocked as she tries to move out of the woman's arms, but sees her body not responding to her commands!

"I know sweety! But try to be brave for me okay?" the woman asks. She hugs Lunaura a bit tighter as she watches the figures that Lunaura can not see.

"Alright then. Begin the experiment by sending them to a different part of this world," said a different voice she didn't recognize. She then feels herself shivering. And soon-"*

"Mistress Lunaura!"

"NO!!!" Lunaura shouts as she uses ice punch at the direction where she heard the other voice. She feels someone catching her fist and looks to see who. It was Bisharp.

"Mistress Lunaura, are you alright?" the Bisharp asks as he sees Lunaura's behavior.

Lunaura quickly moved her fist away from Bisharp and turns away. "Yes... I'm fine... sorry for striking at you..." she mumbled. She starts to calm herself down and looks to Bisharp. "Is there something you need?" she asks calmly.

Bisharp nodded. "Your children had walked off with Kuro to the middle of the forest. I thought I should let you know about that," he replies.

Lunaura nods. "Alright, I'll go to them," she says to Bisharp. Before she could let Bisharp ask anymore questions, she quickly walks off to the middle of the forest.

11. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    "Hey, you guys made it!" Kuro smiled as he noticed his children walking up to him. They all had really gloomy looks on their faces.

"What's up with you guys?"

"Oh, it's nothing..." Natasha sighed, putting the present under the tree. Kuro knew exactly what was wrong, and he was glad he managed to fix it.

"Come on, cheer up! You guys all got a present under there too, and you can open them!"

Kichiro's eyes lit up. "Really?"

"Yup, but you have to wait until everyone is here, including your mother. Speaking of your mother, where is she? I thought she'd be with you guys." Kuro asked, looking around for Luna.

12. LunarRabbitPikachu

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Kichiro frowns again. "Mom said she's going to catch up later. She seemed to be-

"I'm here everyone," Lunaura says to the group as she walked in and accidentally interrupted Kichiro. Lunaura then sees the tree and looks surprised at it's sudden changed appearance.

Natasha got close to one of the sphere like ornaments after she placed the present down and looks at the ornament with confusion. "Hey Dad, what are these?" she asks Kuro as she taps on the ornament.

Kichiro looks back to Lunaura to see her shaking her head a bit when no one is looking. But she sees him and nods to show he's alright. Kichiro sighed quietly and watches Kuro and Natasha.

13. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    "They're called baubles, and they're just for decoration." Kuro explained. Then he noticed a small crowed gathering, made up of troops from Yveltal's army and Kuro's friends.

"OK. These are the rules. Everyone has to line up, and you get one present each, so find the one with your name on it. As you pick up the box, make a wish, and whatever you wish for will be in the box. And if you wish for something destructive or innapropriate..." Kuro called out, before stopping for a moment to summon his Sacred Sword. It was made of pure light, which was slightly orange, and looked like the seamitars Samurott typically wielded.

"...I won't hesitate to cut you down to size. And no, this isn't even my final form, so I suggest you wish wisely." He said, with a big, cheeky grin on his face. Then he turned to his family.

"You four go at the back of the line, I've already got your presents picked out for you, so we can open them all together." He whispered, before going to stand at the front of the line, which was led by Melody. She was always excited at Christmas.

『I'm going to wish for lewd pictures of your, Kuro!』she smiled.

『If you do that I'll chop you up into a million pieces!』Kuro yelled at her, blushing profusely. He knew Melody had a huge crush on him, but still...

『It'll be worth it~』she smiled back, winking to show that she was only joking.

14. LunarRabbitPikachu

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Everyone did as they are told. They all went to the tree and picked up the box with their name. They all seemed surprised on how Kuro's rules had worked for them! Sakura has a strange black belt that goes around her head. Flare has received a power band and it can help increase his attacks. Bisharp got the same thing, but it's in a black and gray color instead of red and yellow. Mightyena obtained a some food/berries of his favorite flavor. Salamance now has a dragon fang that can help his attack power. Chansey has received a normal looking scarf, but feels warm enough to help her go through the winter. And finally, Machamp has obtained a band that can fit well on his head.

Finally, it's Lunaura and the children's turn as they walked up to Kuro.

15. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    There were only five presents left under the tree, and the only one without a name was wrapped in leaves. Kuro passed them out accordingly.

"OK Natasha, you first."

Natasha smiled as she unwrapped her gift, and she squealed a little when she saw what it was.

"It's so pretty, thanks Dad!" she smiled.

"It's been dusted with powedered Everstone, so you'll never evolve. Take it from me, Dewott bodies are much easier to live in that Samurott bodies. OK, Kichiro, your turn."

Kichiro unwrapped his gift, putting it on straight away.

"Wow, I look awesome in this! The red really brings out my cheeks! But, what are these little shiny bits?" Kichiro asked.

"They're shards of Thunderstone. They're very weak in power, but you can use them to evolve temporarily during battle. Next up, Hikaru."

Hikaru opened his present, and gave it an odd glance.

"It's beautiful, and I love it, but what is it?" he asked, confused.

"It's a special stone that lets you tap into the power of all the Eeveelutions. You can temporarily transform during battle, or out of battle." Kuro explained.

"Oh, awesome! I'll try it out later." Hikaru smiled.

"Now it's your turn, Luna." Kuro smiled, hoping she'd love his gift to her, the golden heart locket with a picture of his human face in it.

16. LunarRabbitPikachu

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Lunaura unwraps her present and sees the golden heart locket. She looks at it with a surprised look. She then touches it and clicks something on it. She sees the locket open shows a picture of Kuro in his human form. She stares at the locket for a bit and closes the picture and looks Kuro with a big smile and hugs Kuro. "Thank you Kuro," she says to him. She then releases him so she can hand Kuro his present. "And now it's your turn," she says to Kuro with a smile. She hopes Kuro would like the Lucarionite even though he has one.

17. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    "Hmm, I wonder what it is..." Kuro said, his cheeky grin growing wider and wider by the second. He unwrapped his gift, revealing it to be not the Lucarionite, but a pair of Black Glasses.

"Glasses? Oh, it's like you all knew!" Kuro cheered, poking out the dark lenses.

"Hikaru, can you heat that sand over there into glass?" Kuro asked, pointing to a small patch of sand a few feet away. Hikaru agreed, taking a big breath in, then breathing fire out, the sand instantly solidifying into glass. Kuro then came over, carved out a chunk and put in his inventory, along with the lensless Black Glasses. Then he fiddled with the menu for a bit, until glasdes popped back onto his muzzle, their new glass lenses shining against the glimmering lights of the Christmas tree.

"Ah, that's better. Now I can see you all really clearly!" Kuro smiled.

18. LunarRabbitPikachu

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Lunaura looks surprised and scratches her head a little in confusion. She clearly doesn't remember switching around items that quickly. She'll have to ask about it later so everyone can enjoy the day for now. She watches Kuro wear his glasses and then looks at the locket. She could of sworn that she's seen an item like this before.

"What's that Mommy?"

Lunaura flinches at the voice again.

"Well sweety, it's a locket. Your father gave it to me for Christmas. This special necklace can hold a picture or two for the people you love."

"Like how Daddy and I love you, Mommy?"

"Yes dear. And that's why I have a picture of you and your father, Lunaura."

Lunaura clenches her fist tightly to the ground. These memories... What in the world is going on?! These memories are extremely new to her; and yet, these take place when she was really young... when her parents were still alive. But why are they coming to her now, out of all time?! She sighs a little and shakes her head as she feel beads of sweat on her head. She quickly wipes them off and starts trying to put the locket on.

19. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    Kuro sighed at Luna's feeble attempts to wear the locket.

"Here's a helpful hint; "locket" is a two syllable word, so you need two people to put one on." Kruo whispered as he fiddled with the chain until it joined. He smiled at Luna, but then frowned when he noticed she wasn't smiling. She seemed distracted, frightened almost.

"Kids, why don't go check what Aunt Ophelia and Aunt Melody got for Christmas." Kuro said sternly. Natasha and Kichiro were a bit confused, but Hikaru got the message.

"Yeah, come on. We can show them what we got too." Hikaru nodded, leading the two children away. Kuro turned back to Luna, his arms crossed against his chest.

"Alright, spill it. You've been acting strange ever since I got here; is there something wrong? Did I do something wrong?"

20. LunarRabbitPikachu

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Lunaura flinches and blushes as she feels Kuro help put the locket on her, but she's still distracted by the sudden fragment of memories she recently had. Suddenly, she sees Kuro looking at her with his arms crossed. When she hears his question, she snaps out of her thoughts. "It's nothing important. They're just fragment of memories and I was lost in thought with them," she answered honestly. She smiles a bit and has her hand to Kuro's shoulder. "It has notching to do with you Kuro really," she says to him.