1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Two Worlds, One Crisis [Luna x Aura]

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by Pixel, Dec 17, 2015.

Tags:
  1. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    Ice Stone ★★★★Lucarionite ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    "The first one is kind of half-and-half, but the second one is definitely a friend, even though she was often quiet and distant from me."

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. LunarRabbitPikachu

LunarRabbitPikachu Angel of the Moon

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Moon Ball ★★★★Poké Ball ★GS Ball ★★★★★Mario Mushroom ★
    Katsumi smiles a bit. She then looks outside and sees a lot of Pokémon out. She thought about going out, but decides against it. After all, Katsumi is still too nervous to go to a bunch of other Pokémon. She looks back to Kuro. "So, what are you going to do now?" She asks.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    "Well, I was just going to check out that tournament the Rockruff talked about yesterday, maybe see if I could compete myself. You're free to do as you choose, but I'd rather you not leave this town so I can keep an eye on you, but also don't go into that cave with the painting in it. We don't want a repeat of what happened yesterday, do we?" Kuro smiled, rusting the fur on Katsumi's hair, before making his way out of her evil cave.

"Oh, and one more thing. Do not try to wake up Ophelia, unless you have a death wish. She can get very violent if she's woken before she's ready." Kuro said, fixing his glasses so the lenses were filled with light, giving him a very menacing aura. Then he walked out again, deciding he'd get used to the town before he went to find the Rockruff again.

4. LunarRabbitPikachu

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Katsumi tilts he head in confusion. "Repeat of what happened yesterday?" She says to herself once Kuro is gone. She should probably visit that cave. She knows Kuro told her not to, but she has to know what's going on. So once Kuro is at a good distance, she starts walking off to find that cave.

5. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    Eventually Kuro found Rockruff sparring with Yungoos again, just as they were the day before.

"Hey you two, can I ask a question?" Kuro asked.

"You just did, but sure." Rockruff smiled. Kuro rolled his eyes.

"Haha, very funny. Anyway, is there any way I can partake in this battle contest too?" Kuro asked.

"Sure, I guess so. You just gotta go sign up. Here, I'll take you to the place where they're taking registrations." Rockruff said happily, leading the way. Kuro followed behind him.

6. LunarRabbitPikachu

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Katsumi finally finds the cave with all of the paintings. She frowns a bit about whether to go in or not. But she have a feeling there might be something in there that involves with her memories. She may have spaced out and lost all memories of what happened, but the second time should help her remember. However, Kuro did tell her not to go into the cave for what he saw yesterday. But she can't back out now! She walks in to the cave and sees all the paintings that tell stories and legends. She suddenly sees three Pokémon looking at some of the paintings and they look familiar!

Ash decided to look around the village without being spotted after some rest. She wanted to learn more about this world and what's happened to it. When Absol and Zangoose caught up to her, she noticed this cave and went to check it out. To her surprise, it has all sorts of paintings that tell her tales about legendary Pokémon and stories about heroes who saved this world. She was really amazed how some of the legends here are similar to hers back at her world. She then found the painting of Primal Dialga, Empoleon, and Luna. She knew Luna was special, but she didn't imagine her being a heroine. Luna... When Chris had tried to murder her and Yveltal took Lunaura's spirit away, they thought Luna's soul was almost completely shattered and merged with Lunaura's, but there is more to the story... After Chris ran off, she found something on the same spot Yveltal turned a bit of her sanctuary to ashes: Luna's blue crescent moon necklace. When that necklace was around her neck, Luna was free to use her body as she wishes, but when it's off, Lunaura breaks free and attacks whoever disturbed her and Luna. When Ash found the necklace, she took it to a friend she knows and examined it. Shockingly, there is a half of a soul trapped inside of the necklace, Luna the Raichu's soul! Since then, Ash herself had held on to that necklace until she finds Lunaura and gives it back to her. Sadly, she heard the news on what's happened to Lunaura, and the necklace will not work when she placed it on Lunaura due to her coma. Ash pulls out the necklace from her bag and looks at it and back to the paining. "Man... Wouldn't Luna give to see this..." She mumbles a bit and sighs a bit sadly.

Zangoose just looks at the painting with Absol with little interest. He then hears someone shout out Ash's nickname and flinches as he gets ready to attack while growling.

Ash's ears twitch and looks to see Katsumi walking towards her. She smiles. "Hi Katsumi," she says to the Sylveon. "What brings you here?" She asks.

Katsumi frowns a bit. "I came here to see if these paintings have anything to do with the reason I passed out earlier... Kuro said something happened yesterday when we were in here and I decided to come here and see even if it happens again..." She replies. She looks to the painting Ash, Absol, and Zangoose were looking at and feels a little headache and rubs her head with her ribbons. Suddenly, she spot something Ash is holding and it feels vey familiar to her since she looks to it with shock. "Wh-where did you get that?" She asks with shock.

Ash looks to Katsumi with confusion as she looks at the blue crescent moon necklace. She then looks back to Katsumi. "It belongs to a friend of mine and I am trying to find her so I can return it to her," she replies. She notices Katsumi subconciously reaching out for it and backs up with a nervous look.

"C-can I see it? P-please? I promise to return it," Katsumi begs as she folds her ears back. She can't explain it. But, she feels that necklace belongs to her; it's like she's once had a necklace like it before.

Ash hesitated at first and looks to the necklace. Katsumi did say she wants to see it and promised to give it back, so it won't hurt for her to take a look at it. Once she decided, she gently hands the necklace to Katsumi.

Katsumi thanked Ash multiple times as she gently picks it up with her ribbons. She moves it around a bit as it shines a bit as she moves it around the sun's ray. She notices a string attached to it and tries to put it on. Once she did, her eyes went wide as she starts to see things. Events that had happened long ago and are now pouring into her head. Little did she know, a sphere of light surrounds her and she looses consciousness again.

Ash starts to panic when Katsumi's eyes opened wide and it reveals feelings of shock, and pain feelings. To make her panic worse, Katsumi was soon in a sphere of light that blinds her, Zangoose, and Absol. Once the blinding light of sphere faded, Ash looks around and sees a Raichu, a very furry female Raichu instead of Katsumi. Ash looks to Absol and Zangoose for a sec and sees them surprised a bit, but shocked at this sudden experience. Ash gently walks towards the Raichu and starts poking her. "H-hello?..." She calls, but receives no response along with heavy and ragged breathing. "Hello?" She calls again feeling more panicked. There was still no response. She starts moving the Raichu around and notices a red puddle is starting to flow to the ground. She panics as she moves the Raichu further and sees her stomach is bleeding. "ABSOL, SOMETHING IS WRONG!! SHE'S BLEEDING!!" She shouts in pure panic as she tries to get out as much leaf bandages as possible to stop the bleeding.

Absol just stares with some surprise at this sudden event and notices Ash panicking and trying to cover the Raichu with leaf bandages. "Ash, calm down!" He says to Ash as he stops the blond Pikachu from panicking any further. "Let's take this Raichu back with us to the others! I'm sure Latias can help us heal it back to normal," he says to Ash. He notices his words got through to her for she seems to be starting to calm down by taking some deep breaths until she breaths normally again.

Zangoose watches and suddenly hear some of the villagers coming in to check and see what's happening. "Quick, let's get going right now before we get caught!" He says to Absol and Ash. He proceeds to pick up the Raichu along with keeping the bandages on her so no blood will flow out as he quickly runs out of the cave and away from the village.

Absol nods as he gently picks up Ash with his mouth and follows Zangoose.

A Buizel and Gabite had head something and noticed a flash of light coming from the cave and decided to see what's going on by walking since they were the only ones who noticed. When they hear shouting, they immediately picked up the pace to since it sounds serious. When they arrive to the cave, there was no one there except for a small pool of red liquid. The Buizel looks to the red liquid carefully and widened his eyes. "Hey, this is blood! Something terrible must have happened here!" He says to Gabite.

Gabite gets worried. "Hurry! Let's tell Elder Sandslach, he might know what to do!" He replies to Buizel. Once he sees Buizel nod in agreement, they start running to the village.

(Okay @[member=Aura], I am done! :))

7. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    (Wow, that's long~)

"...and here we have the building where you can sign up for the tournament!" Rockruff smiled. Kuro nodded and went to head in, when his ears suddenly picked up a horrifying sound.

"ABSOL, SOMETHING IS WRONG!! SHE'S BLEEDING!!"

At that, Kuro bolted in the direction of the sound, cursing under his breath. When he finally arrived at the cave, he was shocked to see the scene that had unfolded. On top of that, upon heading back to the sleeping caves, he noticed that Katsumi wasn't there. Kuro growled under his breath, before bolting out of the village. The still-sleeping Ophelia was teleported back to her normal village.

~

Kuro found himself on the top of the mountain where he first met Katsumi, scanning his entire world for her life force. It was no-where to be found.

"Where did she go? She couldn't have just disappeared, right?" Kuro muttered to himself, scanning again to make sure he hadn't missed anything. Since he was too busy trying to find Katsumi, he was unaware of the presence of another familiar life force while he scanned; Luna's.

8. LunarRabbitPikachu

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    (Yup)

Ash, Absol, & Zangoose arrived back to a secret hideout they had made in a forest further from the forest of destruction and village. Once they found Latias, the red eon Pokémon starts to use Heal Pulse on to the bleeding Raichu to heal her wounds. Once the Heal Pulse is finished, a shiny female meowstic and a regular male meowstic walked up to the Raichu and placed their paws on her. Once their eyes closed, they had their ears up to sense something. Once their ears went down, they both look to Ash. "This Raichu is going to be fine, but she'll need a long rest along with bandage changing every day," the female meowstic said.

Ash sighs in relief. "Thank goodness," she muttered to herself. "We made it on time," she added. She looks to the Raichu with a look of surprise and worry. After all, it's a furry Raichu and wears the sapphire crescent moon medallion. It's obvious, this is Luna!

"Ash," Absol calls out to Ash. Once he sees Ash look towards him, he continues. "Kuro is going to be able to find out about this. And when he does, he is going to question it. And that is not the worse part. Ashlee, will go after us for what we accomplished. Remember, Ashlee is watching Kuro's every move without being spotted and she'll check on us a bit," he says.

Ash starts to show a panic look on her face and looks around to think. "Man... I know I activated a machine that I lent from Sassy that prevents others from sensing our hideout, but I am still uncertain with this world since Kuro has these "admin" features... I just hope the machine can work... As for Ashlee, I can't do anything about her, except hide Luna from her... So until either Luna recovers or decides to leave, we'll have to keep an eye on her," she declares.

Zangoose, Absol, Latias, and both Meowstic nod in agreement. After all, it is better to help Luna right now and explain to her what has happened in the past... Year. After all, it's been one year (3.5 years in Kuro's world timeline) since she set foot in this world and a lot had happened.

9. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    Kuro still scanned for Katsumi, but couldn't find her and was getting frustrated.

"Argh, this is hopeless, it's like she's disappeared... Unless..."

An idea popped into Kuro's head, he scanned for Luna and, sure enough, he was able to find her. Without thinking, he teleported straight to her location. When he arrived, he was surrounded by a group of confused faces, which belonged to Ash and her friends. Then he saw Luna on the ground and dropped to his knees beside her.

"It is... You're really here..." he whispered, his hand on her heart. Then he turned to Ash, tears in his eyes.

"I don't know or care how you did it, but... thank you..." he said quietly.

10. LunarRabbitPikachu

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Ash and the others stood in shock at Kuro's arrival. Ash was about to have the Meowstic duo use psychic to get Kuro out of here, but stops herself as she watches Kuro. She notices Kuro's actions and just smiles a bit. After Kuro showed his gratitude, she nods gently. "Y-you're welcome," she replies to Kuro. She then remembers something and looks to Kuro. "Kuro, it might be better if she stays here for a bit or at least until she recovers. She had serious wound around her stomach and I don't think this is the same "Luna" you know..." She says to Kuro with some worry.

11. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    Kuro nodded, before his ears perked up. Suddenly, he stood up and clicked his fingers, but nothing seemed to happen. He held his hands out in front of him, and the cave entrance was sealed with what looked like invisible rocks which could only be seen when his hands were directed at them.

"She's nearby." Kuro said quietly. "She must've been tailing me, but at least she can't get in here."

"Wait, is "she"...?" Absol asked. Kuro nodded in response.

"It's Ash."

12. LunarRabbitPikachu

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    "B-but, I'm right here," Ash says to Kuro with a confused look.

"Ash!"

Ash flinches when she hears a voice that she knows so well. She looks to the rocks and starts digging a hole and covers the hole as she digs.

Absol looks to Kuro. "Fear not. Ashlee might be here to check on things. She does not know about Luna's arrival," he says to Kuro.

~

Ashlee is currently in her Pikachu form with her colors and brackets. She watches the moon while impatiently waiting for Ash. Suddenly, she hears rattling coming from the bushes and sees Ash coming out of it. She crosses her arms. "What were you doing in the bushes," she asks suspiciously.

Ash chuckles nervously. "W-well, Zangoose said I needed to practice on my stealth a bit. And it looks like I need more practice," she replies while fake smiling a bit. "Were you looking for me?" She asks to skip the subject.

Ashlee nods. "Indeed I was," she replies plainly. "I was wondering if you met anyone here suspiciously," she says while watching Ash carefully.

Ash looks to Ashlee with a confused look. "I don't think so. Is there someone here I should be looking out for?" She replies.

"Yes. There is a Sylveon here that does not belong in this world. She appears to be hanging out with Kuro and Kuro had been mentioning to his friend that she has a connection with Lunaura... Or perhaps the light half of Lunaura that I had taken out of her in time from Lunaura's struggle in the dark aura inside of her. You remember the medallion you found in your sanctuary after Yveltal's attack?" She asks. Once Ash nodded, she continued. "It seems yours and Sassy's theory are correct. The rest of Lunaura's light soul is in that medallion. It is necessary you put it on the Sylveon and bring her back to me as soon as possible," she says to Ash.

Ash flinches a little, but remembers two questions she needed to ask. "Then, what will happen to the Sylveon?" She asks.

Ashlee looks down with her eyes closed and shook her head. "That Sylveon died in my world a long time ago. She never really was Katsumi. It's just a small piece of false memory that I placed in her," she replies.

Ash nodded and thought about the second question. "What are you going to do with Luna?" She asks. She notices Ashlee give her a suspicious look and looks annoyed. "She has a name much to your dismay... She may be the light side of Lunaura's soul, but she still holds a special place here and gave Lunaura all the credit!" She says to Ashlee. "You can't just treat her as material-"

Before Ash said another word, Ashlee slaps Ash hard that it sends Ash flying a bit. "That Luna person is only half of a broken soul. Do you want Lunaura to suffer in eternal darkness forever? I suggest you think your words carefully and do as instructed along with keeping her away from Kuro," Ashlee says as she glows light blue and vanishes.

Ash touches the spot where Ashlee slapped her which is across the face and shivers a bit. Ashlee had never struck at her before in the night form. And if she returns, Kuro and Absol will question what happened. For now, she just sat there and whimpers silently. But, she had no idea that everyone heard it all and Absol is trying to break out of Kuro's rocks.

13. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    "Absol, please calm down!" Kuro whispered while the others tried holding him back.

"That bitch! If I see her, I swear I'll-" was all Absol said before his eyes went blank and he collapsed. Kuri had hit the side of his neck in a karate-chop motion.

"It was just a nerve attack, he'll wake up naturally soon." Kuro explained, before lowering the aura barrier and approaching Ash. Ashlee had left by this point.

"Hey, are you OK? We... we heard it all..." Kuro said, sitting beside Ash.

14. LunarRabbitPikachu

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Ash flinched when Kuro asked if she was okay and that he heard the whole conversation. She quickly stops her whimpering so she can answer, but doesn't turn to Kuro. "Y...yeah, I'm fine. I was just... surprised by her reaction... that's all," she replies to Kuro as she gets up. She suddenly feels something wet going down her cheek, but she quickly wipes it off. "I'm... going to go look for more leaves that can be used for bandages by myself.... I'll be back," she says to Kuro as she starts walking in to the woods to look for big leaves.

The Meowstic duo watched as Latias starts putting a herb on the spot Kuro hit Absol. The shiny female walks to Kuro. "I do not know what Ash is up to... but I noticed something dark had sparked into her a bit... Whatever damage the other had done had really got Ash upset... Normally, something like this would never drive Ash to rash things, but noticing her behavior just now gets us a little worried. She did face her past again..." she says to Kuro.

The male Meowstic walked until he is next to his sister. "It might be wise to see what she is doing. Do not fear, we shall keep an eye out on things," he says to Kuro.

15. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    Kuro nodded, leaning against the cave wall with his arms crossed.

"Well, I guess we'll just have to see how things turn out." He sighed.

16. LunarRabbitPikachu

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    The male Meowstic looks to Kuro while eye narrowing a little. "Apparently, you are not wanting to follow her. You do not know what my big sister means when she said something dark had sparked into her," he says with a sigh.

"I'll go check and see if Ab-" was all the shiny female Meowstic said until she sees Absol already awake and running off. "Or, he's already doing that," she says at the end. She then turns to Kuro. "As of right now, it is important that you either be occupied and away from the Raichu for a bit or stay here and guard until Ash returns," she says to Kuro as she walks back in with her brother.

17. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    Kuros Sacred Sword phased into his hand.

"Guard duty it is." He shrugged.

18. LunarRabbitPikachu

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    The two Meowstic duo just shrugged and walked back inside. As time went on, Absol nor Ash had returned to the area. Zangoose started to notice the behavior and began wondering where they are. He walks to the front of the cave and sees Kuro. "Oh, so you are here," he comments as he leans back with his arms crossed. "So, any sign of anything yet?" He asks.

19. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    Kuro shook his head.

"It's really weird. It's not just Ash and Absol, I haven't seen anything since I started my watch. It's almost too eerie out here..." he explained.

20. LunarRabbitPikachu

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Zangoose thinks for a minute. After that, he looks to Kuro. "Hey, let's go see where they are at. I've got a bad feeling about this," he says to Kuro.