1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Two Worlds, One Crisis [Luna x Aura]

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by Pixel, Dec 17, 2015.

Tags:
  1. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    Ice Stone ★★★★Lucarionite ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    Kuro turned around, a frown forming on his face. He was looking directly at Luna.

"What about her? We can't just leave her..." he said quietly.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. LunarRabbitPikachu

LunarRabbitPikachu Angel of the Moon

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Moon Ball ★★★★Poké Ball ★GS Ball ★★★★★Mario Mushroom ★
    Zangoose looks to Luna and then to Kuro. "Don't worry, the Meowstic duo and Latias are there with her. They can keep her safe. After all, they know a lot about hiding others," he says to Kuro.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    Kuro continued to look at Luna. Even if it wasn't the real one, he can't bear to leave her, but there are more important things to do.

"Alright, let's go." Kuro nodded.

4. LunarRabbitPikachu

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Zangoose nodded. "Alright, then come o-" was all he can say until he sees dust clouds coming up from the ground and above trees and some Pokémon running away from that direction. "Let's go right now!" He says as he starts running to the area where the dust cloud is coming from.

~

She has to! She must for Luna and Lunaura's life! The pan that was originally set will not get them anywhere! Ash had run off to find Ashlee to put some sense into her about this crazy way of healing Lunaura and harming Luna. Whether they think it or not, Lunaura and Luna are her friends and she can not bare to see them like this. Absol had managed to find her and she told him her plan. Absol tried to make her resist, but her mind is made up! So, Absol just followed her until they found Ashlee again. From the look they saw on her face, she did not seem happy to see them. Ash started talking more to Ashlee about why she thinks this plan is bizarre, but only received another slap in the face. Absol got ready to attacked, but Ash prevented him from doing so. Ash started doing more talking, but once again got attacked in the process by Ashlee which lead to her crashing to a tree and creating dust clouds into the sky. Ash got up while unaware of the little stone around her neck had fallen off. She looks to Ashlee, but was surprised at what she sees. She notices something in Ashlee's heart and that it's in the same situation as Lunaura's, but only a little more peaceful mixed with some suffering and saw how she did it. As Kuro and Zangoose arrive, all they see is Ash dodging Ashlee's attacks, and Absol just watching.

Zangoose arrives and sees the situation. He gets ready to fight, but was stopped by Absol which surprised him. "Ash specifically said not to interfere," he says to Zangoose and Kuro.

Zangoose stares at Absol in shock and was about to argue. However, the look on Absol's eyes tell him he's already tried, but was denied. Zangoose gripped his claws and just watches the battle.

5. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    "Whaddaya mean, don't interf-" Kuro began, before noticing Absol's expression and going quiet. Was this really all they could do, just sit and watch as Ashlee beat upon Ash over and over? Kuro could feel the anger rising in him, and he could see that Zangoose and Absol were feeling the same. He wished he could do something, but he trusted Ash and hoped that she had some sort of plan.

6. LunarRabbitPikachu

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Ash continues to dodge Ashlee's attacks. But as she dodges, she tries to talk some sense into Ashlee. "Ashlee! You must listen to me! The way you are helping Lunaura is not the best way to do it! All she needs is a friend or someone she deeply cares for that will help her get over her past!" She shouts to Ashlee. She notices Ashlee was about to attack and dodges before it hits. "Please Ashlee, think about it carefully!! Would you do the same if it was Shadow?!" She suddenly asked. She soon noticed Ashlee stopped at her tracks after the question. She took this time to try and see her expression, but it's hard to see due to Ashlee's forehead fur. But then in quick action, Ashlee rushed at Ash and grabs her by the neck and lifted her which causes Ash to start choking a bit.

"How dare you bring him into this... He is no longer involved with me," Ashlee says to Ash in a harsh, threatening whisper. "And what makes you so sure that Kuro could save Lunaura and Luna? After all, you don't even understand this "bond" they share since you've never been in love with someone," she spat at Ash. She soon tosses Ash and uses her tail to smack Ash to the ground.

Ash, after getting hit, starts sliding across the ground until she is about 2 inches close to Kuro, Absol, and Zangoose. She tries to get up, but sees how badly injured her arm is and has a few scratches on her cheek and it caused her to whimper. She stops her whimpering a bit, but starts again after remembering Ashlee's last sentence. It's true, she will never understood the bond of someone in love, but she knows what it can do and bring to the people who share it. But hearing Ashlee say that to her, it damaged her mentally. She gets up without looking at Kuro, Absol, and Zangoose and shivers a little as some tears fall out of her face. She then turns to Ashlee and glares at her. "I may have not and never will understand it myself... But I know that it had helped them from many situations they got caught in! So, I say give them another chance and I know Kuro and Luna can get-" was all Ash had said until she feels something that causes her to stop moving. She suddenly falls to the ground unconscious.

Ashlee eye narrows in confusion as Absol and Zangoose starts running towards Ash. Ashlee looks at the group and sees Kuro and huffs as she vanished.

7. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    Kuro couldn't take it anymore; he had absolutely no idea what he was supposed to do. Covering his ears, he fell to the ground, shivering. He could see Absol and Zangoose rush over to him, probably calling his name, but he couldn't hear them. He couldn't hear anything. His vision slowly blurred, before everything came back into focus, except he was back in his world. Asuna was holding him, calling his name until he finally made a noise.

"Oh thank goodness you're alright!!" Asuna sighed, clutching Kuro.

"W-What..." Kuro muttered.

"You were in the other world, then you suddenly ended up back in this world, collapsed. We also lost contact with the other world..." Asuna explained. Kuro attempted to transport himself back, but all he got was a huge shot of pain through his body.

"Why is this happening..." Kuro winced.

"I don't know, but I think it'd be best if you just stayed here for a while." Asuna advised.

8. LunarRabbitPikachu

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Absol and Zangoose noticed Kuro's sudden disappearance. "What in the world just happened?!" Zangoose asked.

"Kuro must have gone back to his real world," Absol replies to Zangoose as he gets Ash on to his back. "Come, let's return back to the others. We'll have to keep an eye on Luna and Ash and make sure Ashlee doesn't get near them," he says to Zangoose. Once he picked up the turquoise stone, he starts walking back to their base with Zangoose.

9. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    Back in the human world, Kuro was alone in his room, listening to music. He had shut the curtain, so the room was very dark, and he was huddled in the corner, sitting on his bed with his knees to his chest. Asuna walked in, carrying a mug of coffee.

"Here you go, nice and warm..." Alyssa said with a weak smile. She placed it next to the other mug, which was filled with the coffee she'd made last time, however it was stone cold now. She sighed as she took the cold coffee to dispose of it, leaving Kuro to be alone.

"I really wish he didn't have to keep going through these things... there's no wonder dark versions of him keep escaping and trying to kill him, just look at him..." she muttered to herself as she poured the cold coffee down the drain before washing the mug.

"I just wish there was something I could do to help, not just make him coffee and fail at cheering him up..."

10. LunarRabbitPikachu

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Kichiro watched Asuna try everything to help cheer up Kuro, but is failing. Natasha had also been depressed since Kuro's return and it's not going will for Asuna as well. He also wonders about Lunaura's disappearance and if she is okay or not. He has no other option to find out... Except to find it himself. Having his mind made up, he starts to walk out of the house without being spotted and makes it outside, but suddenly sees something bright around and covers his eyes from sight a log with the light blue star on his hand glowing. Once the brightness had faded, so did Kichiro.

~

The orb in Kuro's room had started glowing as it shows Kichiro appearing from something bright and looking like a shiny Pikachu again along with the assistance of walking off with the Meowstic duo.

11. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    Kuro still sat in his room, when he noticed the glowing orb. He was surprised to see that Kichiro had made it back somehow, but then he realised that it was most likely Ashlee's doing, and that made him remember why he was back in his world, which caused him to go dormant again.

12. LunarRabbitPikachu

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    As the orb glow again, it now goes to a scene of the cave where Ash and her friends are trying to care for Luna, who is still knocked out. Ash, still looking like a Pikachu, had her paws covering her face. "I can't believe it didn't work... After all of my training with Lucario... I thought for sure it would bring at least somebody I can get help with bringing Kuro back here..." She mumbled while grumbling a bit at herself.

As the Meowstic duo arrived with Kichiro, the shiny Pikachu looked around a bit and sees Luna. He stares in shock and got close until he's a few inches from her. "Mom?" He whispers really quietly.

"Ash?" The female Meowstic calls out. She hears Ash reply with a what. "It's about the call you tried to do. It worked," she says to Ash as she points to Kichiro.

Ash looks to Kichiro and is shocked, but smiles big. "It did work!" She shouts in joy. She then walks to Kichiro. "Hello Kichiro," she calls out to Kichiro.

Kichiro's ears twitched as he sees the blond Pikachu instead of a white Pikachu and looks around. "Did Ashlee not call me?" He asks.

"Er, well yes and no," Ash replies to Kichiro. Once Kichiro looks to her, she decided to explain. "The Ashlee you know did not call for you. My name is Ashlee as well, but it'd be better to call me Ash and I am the one who called for you," she says to Kichiro. She then looks serious. "I need your help. I want you to get your father back to this world. L- I mean, there is something wrong with your mother... She hasn't awoken nor moved from her spot since I got her hear ever since Kuro left... Can you try to bring back your father here?" She asks and notices Kichiro's body is about to fade. "Please hurry, I do not know how much longer I can help keep her alive in her current state!" She shouts just before Kichiro disappeared.

~

Kichiro suddenly arrived back at the real world and is shocked at Ash's plea. And if what she says about Luna is true, then it is important to get Kuro back. It could also help him get out of his depression. So, he starts running to Kuro's room and starts knocking on to the door.

13. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    But Kuro isn't there, as he already made his way back to the created world.

"Just tell me what I need to do." He said as he suddenly appeared in front of everybody.

14. LunarRabbitPikachu

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Ash screeched a bit at the sudden jumpscare from Kuro. Once relaxed a bit, she looked to Kuro in confusion, but thinks about how this is Kuro's world. So, she decided to explain. "W-well, I'm not really sure... All I know is that Luna hasn't awoken yet and it has been strange... Not only that, I can't take that necklace off of her since Katsumi placed it on... When you came here for her, she moved a bit in her sleep, but it's like she's not responding at all when you left," she mumbles to Kuro.

15. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    "In that case..." Kuro said, sitting cross-legged beside her. He held his arms out, and a barrier of aura went up around the both of them.

"I'll sit here and keep her safe. You, the Meowstics, Absol and Zangoose can enter this barrier, but nobody else can. I don't know how to save her... But if you have any ideas, any at all, then please go do what you must. I can stay here and keep her safe."

16. LunarRabbitPikachu

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Ash watches Kuro and tests his barrier to see if he means as he says. And indeed, she can pass through his barrier. She gets out and nods to Kuro. "I'll find out how as soon as I can," she says to Kuro. Ash then looks to the Meowstic duo. "Can you two stay here and help Kuro watch over Luna?" She asks them. Once she sees them nod, she smiles. "Excellent! Absol, Latias, and I will go get some food and water and try to find some clue of what we can do," she says to Kuro as she runs off with Absol and Latias.

The Meowstic duo nodded to each other and looks to Kuro to let him know that they're available for help whenever he needs it.

17. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    Kuro looked at the two Meowstic with a pained smile on his face.

"This barrier is really hard to keep up, but I'll manage. If you could just, hngh, get some water or something..." Kuro said. it was obvious he was straining himself a little to keep such a powerful barrier up.

18. LunarRabbitPikachu

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    The Meowstic duo nodded as they walked off. Soon, they came back with some fruit and water for Kuro. They each placed the resource down to Kuro in the barrier. They hear someone coming I and noticed it's Absol and Latias with more food and water. "Where's Ashlee and Zangoose?" The female Meowstic asks.

"They are out exploring a bit to find some sort of clue as to help find a way to wake up Luna," Latias replied. "I'm sure they'll be back in at least until night fall," she added. She then sees Kuro. "Are you doing alright?" She asks

19. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    "F-Fine..." Kuro grunted, taking a bit of water. "J-Just make sure you huddle around Luna if I pass out, because I don't know if I will or not..."

20. LunarRabbitPikachu

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    The Meowstic duo nodded with Latias and Absol. Latias suddenly flinches as if she feels like something isn't right about something. However, she chose to let it go for now. It might be just her since she's been in that since she and the others arrived. "You should rest a bit Kuro. I'm sure Luna would want you to do that," she says to Kuro.