1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Two Worlds, One Crisis [Luna x Aura]

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by Pixel, Dec 17, 2015.

Tags:
  1. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    Ice Stone ★★★★Lucarionite ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    "A-Alright..." Kuro huffed, the barrier shattering around him. He collapsed backwards, taking deep, strained breaths.

"Y-You're right, a break... Is just what I need right now..." Kuro smiled between deep breaths, feeling relieved that his power was returning to him.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. LunarRabbitPikachu

LunarRabbitPikachu Angel of the Moon

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Moon Ball ★★★★Poké Ball ★GS Ball ★★★★★Mario Mushroom ★
    Latias smiles as she sees Kuro finally resting. She then decided to ask. "Hey Kuro, what was going on when you and Zangoose ran off?" She asks.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    "Hmm, I can't really say. We chased after Ashlee, but after that, I'm not really sure... Sorry, my memory's a bit hazy..." Kuro sighed.

4. LunarRabbitPikachu

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Latias nodded. "Okay. Sorry to ask. Absol and Zangoose came back with Ashlee knocked out and Meowstic kept mentioning that "It's coming," But I wasn't sure what's going on," she says to Kuro. "I just wish I knew what they're talking about." She murmured a bit.

5. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    "Yeah..." Kuro said, looking over at Luna's almost lifeless body.

"Me too..."

6. LunarRabbitPikachu

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Latias notices Kuro staring at Luna. "Don't worry, I'm sure Luna will be awake soon once she heals," she says to confort Kuro. "Although, I do not know if you knew this, but this is the same Luna that you met before Kenta ceased to exist..." she says to Kuro.

7. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    "They're all the same to me." Kuro responded. "It doesn't matter how they are on the outside, how they are on the inside, where they came from, or even if they know me. What matters most is that they're Luna, and that's what I like most."

8. LunarRabbitPikachu

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Latias smiles at Kuro's response. Suddenly, she hears Luna groaning and looks surprised with a mix of excitement. "Kuro, she's waking up!" She says to Kuro.

Luna groans as she finally starts to open her bloody eyes and looks around. Seeing that she's in a different place and doesn't recognize anyone, she gets up immediately filled with panic and backs away and tries to escape outside, but the Meowstic duo were blocking the entrance. She starts trying to back away from everyone until her back meets the wall. "W-who are you all?!" She asks while keeping her distance. Sudden;y, memories starts to flow back to where Chris had stabbed her other-self as blood tears starts to flow out of her eyes, but does her best not to show it since she's in a different situation right now.

9. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    Kuro stood up and put an arm out to the rest of the group, as if to say "I'll handle this." He slowly approached Luna, trying not to show fear or weakness.

"Hey there, no need to be scared. Do you remember who I am?" he asked in a calm, quiet tone.

10. LunarRabbitPikachu

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Luna looks to Kuro closely. After some time of looking at him, she finally sees a little hint in Kuro similar to Chris, but knows that Chris is a Galade. Luna continues to stay on guard for she doesn't trust him completely. "No, you have a similarity to him, but I know you are not him! And it doesn't matter... He's gone, I already know he became a pawn of an evil Pokémon!" She shouts as she uses focus blast at the ground in front of Kuro and herself to make a smoke screen. While the smoke is out, she tries to make a run for it, but only gets caught by Latias. Because of this, she starts trying to break out of Latias's hold.

"Luna please, you have to listen to him," Latias says to Luna. She suddenly gets hit with Luna's thunder head on since she's holding the Raichu. Thanks to her dragon-type, it isn't very effective, but it still hurts her. Once the smoke screen cleared a bit, she looks to Kuro to let him know to hurry and think of a way to calm her down.

11. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    "Luna, please, that Chris, he's not... he's not the real me, I'm the real me! He's been tainted by darkness, he's just a copy, an unfeeling clone of me. This is the real me, the one that loves you with all his heart. Please, Luna..."

12. LunarRabbitPikachu

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Luna continues to use Thunder on Latias as she looks to Kuro again. After finally seeing his eyes, she looks shocked as blood tears flow out of her eyes. "Chris?" she says to Kuro as she stops her thunder attack. Suddenly, she feels exhausted and deep breaths a bit. "I...Is that really you?" she asks Kuro again.

Latias looks to Luna as she uses her psychic to hand Luna to Kuro as she floats down to the ground to rest from the massive thunder attack she received.

13. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    "Yes, yes it is me, I am right here, Luna." Kuro smiled, picking up Luna and holding her tight. He rubbed her back sympathetically.

"It's OK, I'm here now... You don't need to be scared..."

14. LunarRabbitPikachu

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Luna hugs Kuro tightly a bit so she won't crush him; plus, she is still exhausted from using her attack. After some time later, she looks to Kuro and smiles with relief. "I'm so glad you're okay... I thought for sure you went to Kenta. I'm so relieved to see you alright," she says to Kuro and hugs him again.

15. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    "Never. I would never let him get to me." Kuro smiled. "I'm so glad you're back, I'm so glad... So glad..."

16. LunarRabbitPikachu

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Luna smiles to Kuro and gives him a lick on the cheek since it's a Raichu's way of showing affection. She then looks around and a confused look appears on her face. "Where are we? And, what happened to Kenta?" she asks Kuro.

17. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    "We're still in the same world we've always been in, and Kenta's... gone, forever. You never have to worry about him again..."

18. LunarRabbitPikachu

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Luna looked surprised, but then smiles more. "Thank arceus..." she mumbles. She looks around more and notices something else. "Where is Kichiro and Natasha?" she asks again.

19. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    "They're at my place." Kuro said casually. "Asuna's there as well, taking care of them. We can go there, if you want?"

20. LunarRabbitPikachu

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Luna smiles more hearing about Kichiro and Natasha being at a safe place, but soon eye narrows a bit when she heard about Asuna. "Who's Asuna?" She asks Kuro.