1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Two Worlds, One Crisis [Luna x Aura]

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by Pixel, Dec 17, 2015.

Tags:
  1. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    Ice Stone ★★★★Lucarionite ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    Kuro ran after Luna, grabbing her and picking her up.

"Whoa there, little missy, you're not going anywhere. You just woke up from some weird coma, you're in no condition to fight." Kuro sighed. He placed her on his back in a piggy-back-like fashion.

"You can stay up here, but please don't stress too much. The kids have grown... so much since you've been gone. Kichiro knows what he's doing."

Kuro turned to Natasha.

"You comin' too, sweetie?"

"Of course, I'd never skip out on an adventure with Papa." Natasha smiles, before they all run off after Kichiro.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. LunarRabbitPikachu

LunarRabbitPikachu Angel of the Moon

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Moon Ball ★★★★Poké Ball ★GS Ball ★★★★★Mario Mushroom ★
    Luna sighs and nods as she held on to Kuro.

~

Once Kichiro and Absol arrive, they only see Ashlee trying to attack Ash! Absol growls as he tries to get in there to stop Ashlee; but to his surprise, a dark barrier pushes him away from them.

Kichiro watches and looks surprised. "Wh-what's going on? I-isn't Ashlee's power a little... Brighter?" He asks with a scared look.

Absol thinks carefully about the shield since he is now confused. Nice he figured out, he is now shocked and is extremely worried. "No! Ashlee!!" Absol shouts as he starts using Megahorn at the barrier. Soon, he sees a puff of black smoke surrounding the area Ashlee was in and a purple spark appeared for a few econds. He then notices Ash backing away with a terrified expression. When she sees him, she immediately runs towards him and Kichiro, but gets pushed back by the barrier she is in. "Ashlee, hurry and dig your way out quickly!!" He shouts.

Ashlee nodded. But as soon as Ashlee is about to dig, the black smoke started to get closer to her. Then, a gray hand grab her tail and a shocked mix fear look appears on her face as she looks to Absol. "Absol, help-" she shouts as she gets dragged into the black smoke.

"Ashlee!!" Absol shouts more as he uses Megahorn a few more times and finally breaks the barrier and jumps into the smoke, but finds it empty. He growls madly as he stares at the ground. "Damnit... I should've known... That stupid bat is still after her and she has her too..." He mumbles.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    Kuro stood there, dumbfounded.

"W-What was that all about..."

4. LunarRabbitPikachu

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Absol sees the others while keeping his head low. "I'll explain everything.... But let's return to the cave...." He says sadly.

5. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    Kuro nodded, looking behind him at Luna.

"You OK up there?"

6. LunarRabbitPikachu

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Luna looks to Kuro and nods. "Yeah, I'm fine," she replies. She notices Absol walking back to the cave and folds her ears down. "He looks really sad," she says to Kuro.

7. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    "Well, he was always close to Ashlee... I'm sure he'll explain everything to us." Kuro said with a weak smile.

8. LunarRabbitPikachu

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Luna nods as she, Kuro, Natasha, and KIchiro follow Absol.

As soon as everyone came back, Absol looks to Latias, the Meowstic duo, and Zangoose. "Guys, we have a problem... Sabrina was here," he says to them and received gasps.

Luna looks to Absol. "Who's Sabrina?" She asks.

Absol looks to Luna, Kuro, Natasha, and Kichiro. "Sabrina is a demon from the same dimension we live in. She only wishes to gain more power and rule the world. But we've stopped her a lot during our travels. And she also wants revenge on us," he explains. "She must have somehow learned about this world and is possibly trying to take over this and the other world you guys live in. You all better stay away from her and her black Pokémon," he warns Kuro, Luna, Kichiro, and Natasha.

Kichiro shivers when he hears Absol's last sentence. "B-black Pokémon?" He asks while getting scared.

"Black Pokémon are mostly Pokémon with a black appearance instead of their usual color and have pure gold eyes in place of their regular eyes. If you all come across one, just use a move it's weakened to, it'll be destroyed immediately," he replied.

"Or you can kill them with light," a familiar voice said. When everyone turned, they see the white Pikachu with brackets standing at the entrance, Ashlee. "Those creatures can also be destroyed with light and they despise it a lot," she added. She was soon attacked by Absol and pinned down by his paw.

After Absol is sure he trapped Ashlee, he growls madly at her. "This is all your fault. If you hadn't been so harsh on her and sent her back here, she would never had been kidnapped by Sabrina," he says in anger.

Ashlee, not flinching nor surprised, eye narrows at Absol. "You're joking right? I had only just appeared here for the first time to check on you all. When some of my friends and I were trying to rid the darkness in Lunaura's heart, we were suddenly attacked and Lunaura herself had suddenly disappeared. When I went back to this dimension in the other world, Lunaura is still not back there. So I assumed someone else had taken her. And now, I know who. After all, she did take Ash," she says to Absol.

Absol looks to Ashlee in shock and releases his hold on her. Once Ashlee is up, he takes a deep sigh. "Then what do you suggest we do?" He asks.

Ashlee looks to Absol and then to Luna since she's seeing how much Sabrina needed Luna back. She then looks to Kuro. "It would be highly recommended to you keep Luna away from Sabrina and the black Pokémon. I bet Sabrina is trying to find a way to kill her so that way she can consume all of the dark energy in Lunaura," she says to Kuro.

9. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    Kuro nodded, his hand moving instinctively towards Luna's, gripping it tightly.

"I-I'll keep her safe, I promise."

10. LunarRabbitPikachu

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Ashlee nods to Kuro and looks to Absol. "If you and your friends want to find Ash, I suggest you check around on dark areas. Sabrina and the black Pokémon love to hide in the shadows. Another thing, they also like to come out at night. So, in other words," she says as she stops to use thunderbolt at Latias.

Latias gasps as she lowers down only to hear someone else getting hurt. She looks and notices a black Honchcrow being electrocuted and disintegrated into dust. She looks surprised and looks to Ashlee.

"Be on your guard," Ashlee finished her sentence. "I'll join in on the hunt for Sabrina as soon as I figure out a way to bring my friends over here without disturbing the balance of this world," she says and vanishes.

Luna feels Kuro holding her little hand and looks at him with worry. She looks down a bit as her ears folded back. After all, she is blaming herself for what has happened to Ash. This Sabrina character is after her... So, why attack Ash?

Absol looks to Kuro, Luna, and Kichiro. "Will you three be alright on your own?" He asks. He watches Kichiro nod to answer. He nods back. "Then you three be careful. If you do come across any black Pokémon, think of them as dark-types and learn their weaknesses," he says to Kichiro and his parents. He turns to the other 4 Pokémon. "Let's go," he says as he walks off with the Meowstic duo, Zangoose, and Latias.

11. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    "Learn their weaknesses... Well, that should be simple enough." Kuro muttered to himself. Then he turned to Luna.

"Shall we go?"

12. LunarRabbitPikachu

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Luna looks to Kuro and nods. "Sure," she says to Kuro. "Let's get going," she says to Kuro.

Kichiro watches Kuro and Luna while smiling and walks to them to show he is ready.

13. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    Kuro smiles, then his face goes blank.

"Wait. Where exactly are we going?" He asked, laughing nervously.

14. LunarRabbitPikachu

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Luna chuckles. "I think anywhere as long as we get away from the black Pokémon," she replies.

Kichiro then comes up with a place. "Mom! Dad! What about the Forest of Destruction?" he asks.

Luna looks to Kuro and Kichiro in confusion. "The Forest of Destruction?" she asks.

Kichiro looks to Luna in confusion and worry. How could his mom forget about the forest? "Dad, is mom okay?" he asks.

15. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    "Your mother is... fine. She's just a bit tired, we should find her somewhere to rest. The forest sounds fine, so let's head there." Kuro smiled weakly.

16. LunarRabbitPikachu

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Kichiro folds his ears down when he noticed the weak smile Kuro gave out. He then sees Luna starting to walk, but falls and groans in pain. "Mom, are you okay?" He asks with worry.

Luna, the moment she tries to walk, feels a huge pain in her stomach that causes her to fall to the ground. Once she sits up, she looks at the leaf like bandage and sees it getting darker which tells her she must have bled through the leaf bandage. "Oh dear..." she mumbles. She soon remembers Kichiro's question and smiles a bit. "I'm fine Kichiro. I just need another big leaf to replace this one," she replies. She then looks to Kuro. "Hey Chr- I mean, Kuro can you see if you can find another leaf that is the same size please?" She asks Kuro.

17. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    "Oh, sure." Kuro nodded, jogging off to find an appropriately-sized leaf.

18. LunarRabbitPikachu

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Luna smiles a bit as she watches Kuro walk out to find another leaf and sits down. She waits patiently for Kuro with Natasha and Kichiro. She soon starts to look around the area and stops smiling. Everything still looks the same. It was like she only left the area for just a few days,.. But if what everyone else say about what's happened is true, she started to wonder more on how long she was gone...

19. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    As Kuro looked around, he noticed that the further he went, the less leaves were on the trees.

"I guess this way leads to the Forests of Desctruction. Maybe I should head a different direction..." Kuro mumbled to himself, turning and walking back.

20. LunarRabbitPikachu

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    As if a spirit is near by to cut the heat, a strange black figure with pure gold eyes is following behind Kuro, blending in with the shadows. Its presence is not easily detected as if it is a ghost. It gazes at Kuro with a devious glare as it prepares to pounce on his with purple glowing claws.