1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Um.... Hi?

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by Collie23, Sep 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Collie23

Collie23 Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    So an admin Introduced me to this site and it looks pretty well so far so I hope I like it here. I may not be on much but I'll keep in touch as often as possible. Special thx to "Achromatic" the guy who told me about it and I sure hope we can get along here. So... yea.

2. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    Welcome to Lake Valor! I hope you like it here too! Everyone's pretty friendly so I hope that puts you at ease. The site has a lot to offer, so you're sure to find something you like! So... yea. Enjoy your time here! See you around the forums!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Pari

Pari poyo

Andromeda
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽350.3
    Hi! I hope you like it and keep in touch too. c: I'm sure you'll get along though! If you have any questions feel free to ask! :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. UltraHaxorus

PokéPoints:
    ₽36.8
    Welcome to Lake Valor. If you have any questions you can ask the mentors. If you get 5 posts you can use the shout box and the people there can answer some of your questions.

5. Collie23

Collie23 Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Thanks a lot guys! So there is a... League section I've heard about and I don't know where to start looking. Can anyone give me a clue on where to start?

6. WhishcashHunter

PokéPoints:
    ₽10.0
    I think you go to the wifi section and scroll down ill look too though.

7. UltraHaxorus

PokéPoints:
    ₽36.8
    @[member="Collie23"] there is a tournament going on right now to determine the first 3 gym leaders. When that's over and if you can beat them and get recommendation you may become a gym leader yourself.

8. 「✧Aɴɪᴍᴀ✧」

「✧Aɴɪᴍᴀ✧」 Dᴇᴀᴛʜ's Dɪᴘʟᴏᴍᴀᴛ

HeartGold
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽217.7
    Heart Scale ★★
    Welcome to lv! o3o *TRIPS AND FALLS* ; A; OW. my name is Areli. But you can call me Lone. and if you wanna talk just hit me up! ^3^

9. Halcyon Storm

Halcyon Storm Joking motive

Sewaddle
    (Sewaddle)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,463.8
    Hey, welcome to Lake Valor! We hope you'kll have a great time here, and if you come across any questions, feel free to send a message to me or any of the other Mentors! :)

10. Kizojin

Kizojin Ruin Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    Hey welcome to the site everyone here is frendly : D lol the others pretty much sums that up but yeah everyone is really nice here. and your fit in great :) and don't worry about not getting on enough just take your time bud get on when you can :) enjoy the site and have fun!

11. Darkathion

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    Hi welcome to Lake Valour btw nice Profile Picture ;D

Collie23 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.