1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Umm... New member

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by Naturegirl360, Nov 3, 2014.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Naturegirl360

Naturegirl360 PKMN Breeder

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    Hi, I'm Naturegirl360.

I'm new to Lake Valor, but I already love it here! :D

I have my own FanFiction account with the same name 'Naturegirl360'. I mainly do Ikarishipping, all though I am planning to write other things.

I have Pokémon X and I've two teams that I am proud of.

Anyway, this is me and thank you for reading.

Nyanja and Halcyon Storm like this.
  2. Halcyon Storm

Halcyon Storm Joking motive

Sewaddle
    (Sewaddle)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,463.8
    Hey, thank you for joining upon my invitation, it's great to see that you're here! If you want to post some of your fanfiction stories here, you can go to the Literature Library, and make a new thread :) I hope you'll have a great time here, and if you have any questions, be sure to send me a message!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    oh god not shipping again *hides*
    Welcome to Lake Valor, I like your username :D I hope you'll enjoy your time and if you happen to have any questions, you can always ask them to me or any of the other mentors :D

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Naturegirl360

Naturegirl360 PKMN Breeder

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    Thank you very much AstralDragon and karatekid770

5. Xarn

Xarn Sponsor

Dragonite
    (Dragonite)
    Level 56
    PokéPoints:
    ₽316.9
    Welcome to Lake Valor!!
    Naturegirl..I love that name!! Sorry xD....Hello I'm Darkest Ninja (you can call me Ninja if you want :D :ninja: ).. as you can see this is a friendly place where you can make a lot friends and have many new experiences. This is the right place for you and anyone that likes Pokémon. If you need help search for the staff members or mentors. Or if you want you can send me a MP and I will help you in everything that you need. This is a big step and now you are starting a new life (yes you are xD) with new challenges that are waiting for you...So don't waste your time!!! Start doing anything, touch anything, make anything (as I always say : follow the rules pleas haha) and enjoy discovering all the surprises that Lake Valor have to offer you!!! Good luck!! And I hope we see again!!!

6. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Hi Naturegirl360! Welcome to Lake Valor~

It's great having even more writers, you should post around the literature board here for sure. =) Enjoy your time exploring and if there is ever anything you need, just ask a staff member. Have a good one!

7. Pendraflare

Pendraflare Hex Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    Welcome to the forums! We do have a literature section if that's what you're into, and cool that you've played Gen VI which is high among my favorites. =) Hope to see you around!

8. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    Welcome to LV Naturegirl! :) I think we will get along pretty well. Anyways, I'm glad to see another person here who not only loves nature, but shipping as well. You'll fit in perfectly here and will definitely make lots of new friends! If you have any questions, don't be shy. I hope you enjoy your stay here and have fun too. =)

9. BadPandaPancham

BadPandaPancham PKMN Breeder

PokéPoints:
    ₽40.0
    Hey, welcome to Lake Valor! I'm still kind of new here (only a week old), but the community here is very nice and welcoming, as well as really awesome. I'm sure you'll be able to get along just fine! It's really such a cool place to be able to hang out and make new friends with as even though I may be pretty new, I feel a strong family-like bond with the community in terms of everyone looking out for one another and keeping this place great and safe for everyone to talk about whatever they want to talk about. So again, welcome! Don't ever feel pressured or scared to talk to or approach any member of the site. n_n

10. 「✧Aɴɪᴍᴀ✧」

「✧Aɴɪᴍᴀ✧」 Dᴇᴀᴛʜ's Dɪᴘʟᴏᴍᴀᴛ

HeartGold
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽217.7
    Heart Scale ★★
    We have so many shipping here in Lv but not fictional character shipping xD I have Pokémon X too c; well welcome to LV!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.