1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

US/UM: Necrozma's New Moves

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by SnowboundBecca, Oct 12, 2017.

1. SnowboundBecca

SnowboundBecca Scarf Enthusiast

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    We have a new video released today, showcasing Dusk Mane/Dawn Wings Necrozma's new signature move, Photon Geyser, as well as their special Z-Moves, Searing Sunraze Smash for Dusk Mane and Menacing Moonraze Maelstrom for Dawn Wings. And they look sick as heck! *_*

What do you guys think of these new moves?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. BraviaryScout

BraviaryScout Way of the Wind

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★
    I think we need to all share a moment of silence for that unfortunate Gigalith and Mimikyu test subjects. The animation is complete overkill.

And I freakin' love it!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    SnowboundBecca likes this.
  3. SnowboundBecca

SnowboundBecca Scarf Enthusiast

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    No kill like overkill, as one would say. XD

BraviaryScout likes this.
  4. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    Both of these moves look so cool!!! :O I might slightly like Dawn Wings' more due to the homing laser, but they're both awesome!

5. Uber-Dan

Uber-Dan PKMN Breeder

Rayquaza Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽150.7
    Great Ball ★★Poké Ball ★
    The Z moves have an amazing animation. Function wise, they seem like powered up versions of Sunsteel Strike and Moongeist Beam so I don't know how much use they would have when compared to other Z moves such as Clangorous Soulblaze.

Photon Geyser looks interesting though in that it uses the higher attacking stat.