1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

What are you currently working on?

Discussion in 'Creative Zone' started by AeroHail, Mar 3, 2017.

1. SyWry

Legendary Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,606.1
    I am working on revising old chapters in my fanfiction so they read better. Not much content change more just formatting. I never read a book in years so I had no idea how lines were supposed to be spaced. I listened to books but didn't actually read them. Along with that, I am busy trying to make the next chapter the my story.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    AeroHail likes this.
  2. kamoodle5

kamoodle5 Swimmer

PokéPoints:
    ₽64.3
    Art wise, I'm working on my Eeveetail creatures in inspiration to Tattletail. I finished two Mama Eeveelutions already and still have more to go.

Fiction, I am on chapter 50 of my fiction prose. I am still nowhere near done with the story and I've been at it for over two years.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. AeroHail

AeroHail No dogs on the moon

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13,295.8
    Love Ball ★★★★★Grassium Z ★★★★King's Rock ★★★
    Just a note, I just finished one of my WIPs so now I can check out everyone's lit! Whoo! I
    Oh thats cool!! I love Tattletail and all the tattletail OCs that are popping up on tumblr and dA so having ones based on Pokémon will be great!!

Ahhh that sounds good! I'm glad you're able to go back and update your stories!

4. Blazonix

Blazonix Sailor

PokéPoints:
    ₽788.8
    Thought I'd show the progress on my WIP! Still have to fix the sleeves, sadly.

[​IMG]

AeroHail likes this.
  5. AeroHail

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13,295.8
    Just finished reading it! I'm really liking both characters so far and the Pokémon characters too! I really like the bond Angel has with her trainer.

Ahh the drawing looks great so far!
    Also I just caught up with A New World!
    Albert's my fave. He's just constantly so done with everything. I was so glad he joined the main characters because I liked him from the beginning haha! Do you have any art references of him? I'd love to doodle him!
    Also the shadow mega lucario scene genuinely gave me feels. Also another later scene that is a spoiler so I wont say in case anyone hasn't read it. (The freaking hat sentence nearly had me weeping. When stories call back to the start of the story in a sad way it always breaks me.)

I'll read the other fics in the thread later! <3

UnstoppableGamer likes this.
  6. UnstoppableGamer

UnstoppableGamer Attention Seeker~

(Azelf)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,435.0
    Great Ball ★★Poké Ball ★Dome Fossil ★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★
    I've only doodled him and didn't like said doodle. Y'know what, next project is a traditional drawing of Allie. I'll add it to my portfolio when I'm done. (Did I do his character development right, actually?)
    That entire scene was basically just me torturing that character and by extension, the readers. Seems that tearjerkers are my specialty~

AeroHail likes this.
  7. AeroHail

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13,295.8
    Yes, all your characters develop really well over the story! =3

8. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    I am working on an art for my newer OC Eira!

9. AeroHail

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13,295.8
    Excited to see it!!

10. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    Red Orb ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    Oh boy...

I'm trying to work on my baby/fancfiction, Singular which is my top priority in regards to writing at the moment. It's an alternate universe of the Red/Blue/Yellow games, where the protagonists wake up within a maze and have to escape as they're stalked by their captor. Despite what a few readers think, it wasn't inspired by the Maze runner. I had originally intended the location to be a forest, but decided that a maze would be a lot scarier for the characters. It's both on Fanfiction.net and Archive of our own, though I prefer using FF.net. The first chapter is right here:

The first thing Flame heard was a soft buzzing sound like TV static. It cut through the pleasant darkness of his vision, making him twitch with annoyance at his peace being disturbed. He rolled over, expecting to be met with the familiar comfort of his soft mattress beneath him but instead found only cold, hard stone.
    Somebody had been talking, their voice growing steadily clearer as he was dragged into consciousness. A girl's voice, high and concerned. Flame blearily forced his eyes open to see a girl about his age leaning over him, her light brown hair unpleasantly tickling his face.
    "Do you know where we are?" was her first question. Flame hesitantly glanced around, unsure how to answer.
    Wherever they were, it's wasn't in his home in Pallet Town. They were in a square shaped room, it's only exit a few metres to his left was a doorway that looked like it had been cut out of one of the high grey walls made from cool stone surrounded them. The walls stretched up to the ceiling where flickering fluorescent lights lit up the room they were in. Flame stumbled to his feet and peeked out of the exit only to be met with a hallway of more stone that split into yet more halls.
    "It's a maze." the girl said when he didn't reply, "I'm not sure how I got here, I just woke up about an hour ago and wandered around until I found you." she looked at him expectantly, waiting for a response. He mentally cursed himself, realising that she wasn't aware of his inability to speak and fumbled for his notebook and pen that he kept in his red jacket pocket to scribble a reply.
    'Do you know how to get out?'
    It was a stupid question, he knew. But he couldn't think up anything else to say.
    "If I did, I wouldn't be here." the girl said with a sigh, getting to her feet, "But it can't be far. If we managed to get in here, there must be a way out." she made her way over to him and they both lingered by the room's exit, the two of them a tad unwilling to step into the unknown.
    Flame observed her. She looked about eleven, her clothes appeared brand new in stark contrast to Flame's scruffy hand-me-downs from the second-hand clothing shop. The way she carried herself, despite looking uncertain, she held an indescribable grace from the breezy way she walked to the way she clasped her manicured hands together. This girl no doubt had a wealthy, coddled upbringing.
    What was a person like her doing in this dirty maze?
    What were either of them doing here?
    Together, they stepped out into the hall and simultaneously glanced left and right. For the first time, Flame started to wonder whether or not there were wild Pokémon loitering in here. He almost groaned in exasperation, in just a few days he was going to receive his training license and starter Pokémon from the Professor. He'd been looking forward to this event for years and now it would never happen because some maniac decided to stick him inside a maze without a way to defend himself.
    He tried to reassure himself that this was a man-made structure and appeared to be rather well kept. Nobody in their right mind would let wild Pokémon stay, right? As well as that, if this place was maintained by people, somebody should find them sooner or later.
    Unless of course, those were the very people who put them here in the first place.
    The almost silent buzzing punctuated by his and the girl's footsteps echoing off the walls were the only sound to be heard. At least if they were attacked by something, they'd be able to hear it coming.
    To his right, the girl shifted uncomfortably, hugging her bare arms as she kept glancing behind them as if she expected somebody to be following them. She chewed her lip and finally broke the silence.
    "My name's Leaf." she blurted out, her voice agonisingly loud, "What's yours?"
    Flame wrote his name down in his sketchbook and held it out without looking at her. He kept his eyes fixed straight ahead at the twisting and splitting path.
    Left, left, right, straight, right, left. They had no idea where they were going. Every turn was a guess that, for all they knew, could be leading the further and further away from their intended destination.
    Leaf, obviously put off by the awkward silence Flame carried kept trying to break it at every opportunity with one-sided conversations and the occasional question.
    "Do you think anybody else is here? No, that can't be right. We would have run into them by now. How big do you think this maze is? I say, we're rather lucky to not have run into a dead end yet- Ah, never mind. Looks like we'll have to turn around." they walked wordlessly for a few more minutes before she continued, "So where are you from?"
    'Pallet Town'
    "Oh, down south. That explains your poor appeara... Um, I mean, your unique sense of fashion." she coughed, trying to hide her embarrassment, "Well, I'm from Saffron City."
    Of course she'd be from the wealthiest city, Flame was hardly surprised. She looked like she'd never once stepped a toe outdoors.
    Figuring he might as well keep the conversation going, Flame wrote, 'I have a cousin in Saffron'.
    "Really?" she didn't sound as if she believed him and he felt his face burn slightly as she cast a scrutinising stare in his direction. If only she knew just who that cousin was... "You have a-"
    That was when they rounded a corner and came face-to-face with a snarling rhyhorn.
    Flame had only seen Pokémon like that on TV. He'd never imagined that they grew this big. It towered over the two of them, drool dangling from its rocky maw as it surveyed them with its beady eyes.
    Leaf shrieked, spinning on her heel and sprinting back the way they came, Flame close behind her. The ground rumbled and shook as the Pokémon gave chase.
    They charged through the unfamiliar corridors, Flame blindly following Leaf as she darted wherever her adrenaline took her. He could feel the rhyhorn's hot breath on the back of his neck and something brush against him as he forced himself to run faster.
    Its deep growls filled his ears, almost as loud as its thundering footfalls as it got closer and closer and closer...
    And then just as suddenly as it had appeared, it was gone. The two of them slowed down to a halt, doubled over and panting. They stared back the way they came as Flame sank to the floor, exhausted. He couldn't believe a sheltered girl like Leaf could run that fast.
    "I... Think we lost it!" Leaf gasped, wiping sweat from her forehead and grimacing in disgust as she wiped it on her skirt, "I can't believe this, what kind of place is this anyway?"
    An endless maze, wild Pokémon, no other people in sight... What was going on? Flame groaned and drew his knees up to his chest, the last thing he remembered that night was going to sleep back in his room and then he woke up here. But as much as he wished it was, this couldn't be a dream. Everything was too vivid and detailed for that to be possible. What he would give to see a familiar face in this nightmare, though...
    Just as he thought that, a voice sounded from behind them, "What was that all about?"
    Flame turned his head to see Rain Oak; his next-door neighbour, the grandson of Professor Oak, and most importantly: Flame's lifelong rival standing with folded arms and his famous insufferable smirk plastered across his face.

Also on Fanfiction.net, there's Team Skull's Redemption Road Trip!, which I started for fun but is currently on hiatus as this is going to be a really busy year for me.

On LV, I'm working on Poisoned Water, though that hasn't been updated in a while, either.

As well as that, I have my visual arts major work (a series of drawings), my extension English major work (mockumentary script) and design major work (choose your own adventure graphic novel), so I'm at no shortage of things I need to finish!

I once promised myself that I'd only work on one story at a time. Unfortunately, I haven't been very good at sticking to that rule... I think some of my fics are going to be on hiatus for a while if I want to get my major works for school done in time.

AeroHail likes this.
  11. AeroHail

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13,295.8
    Ahh that's a lot of work! But I'm sure it's enjoyable!
    I'll need to check them out too!

Mandriel likes this.
  12. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    Tapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    I am currently drawing some line art pieces XD. I will show it here once I make :p With it I am editing and correcting my fiction stories that I wrote. :)

AeroHail likes this.
  13. AeroHail

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13,295.8
    I hope you show them soon! =3

I love your 707 sig and icon

Pokémist likes this.
  14. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    I wish you tons and tons of luck! My writing muse seems to have left me a few months ago, so I've been stumped for my stories. You have so many creative projects to do it looks like, perhaps you borrowed my muse for a while ahaa. =p I'm sure you'll make something cool in the end. ♡

Sounds like a plan! As an avid artist I'll look forward to it. The more the merrier. B] What type of picture are you drawing (fanart, etc)??

Pokémist and Mandriel like this.
  15. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    Tapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Well, some random anime style characters xD fanart, pokemons and I wrote some poem/songs too so I'll post them in literature section xD I hope they arent so bad lol :'3
    Eyyy thank you! :D I'll show~ I didn't know 707 is so popular xD

16. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    Currently working on a rewrite of my Hoenn Journey fic. But it is not going as I had planned. Like at all. SO I have hours of work and little to show for all the work that I have put in.

17. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    Comet Shard ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★Whipped Dream ★★★★
    Right now, I'm working on chapter 20 of DSTM on ff.net, but it's taking forever considering my spring break trip and filler chapter no motivation syndrome. Along with that, I'm planning how to write the next chapter of my marching band AU fic... yes, a marching band AU fanfiction. Anyway, just planning that next part and going to write some of it soon.

And I'm also planning about two stories that will never happen: a rewrite of my first serious Pokémon fanfic (the 126k+ word Hoenn JourenyFic) and an incredibly dark character backstory piece balanced with fluffiness between the two prominent characters.

save me

18. Writer4fun

PokéPoints:
    ₽62.4
    My denouement of my first fic because it's almost done! First 5 chapters were the prologue, the next 60 were the meat & potatoes, and now it's time to wrap it all up with a pretty red bow on top. When it's over, I won't know what to do with myself T_T

19. MetaKnightmareUltra

PokéPoints:
    ₽147.6
    i just recently wrapped up my Sun and Moon fanfic, and added a bonus chapter cuz everyone who read it was such a good cookie :) i'm gonna start a Sailor Moon/ Classic Mega Man crossover on fanfiction.net, and i might post it here if it's allowed.

20. HeroofFire101

HeroofFire101 Stirlingite

Ember
    (Quilava)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,039.1
    I really should post ​Autistic Truth ​on here, but the thing is, it has an extensive author's note on the Prologue. It sets up the story but it's so long.
    Here it is, though.

A/N: So this is new. I noticed only four, FOUR, Pokémon Autism Fanfics. So I am adding a new one, this one, and if you haven't guessed it from the title or the summary, this takes place in Unova, during the events of Black 2/White 2, but not the same.
    Basically, the main character, Hannah White, is based on me, has some mental disorders and learning disabilities. She has Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder with the impulsive and inattentive (basically, Type 3), Asperger's Syndrome (a form of High-functioning Autism), and hints of Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (that's caused by Team Galactic).
    If you haven't also realize this yet, this is a Lindsey Stirling fanfic too. If you don't know her, then here's your crash course: Lindsey Stirling is the Dancing Violinist of Youtube. She has 3 albums out, millions of fans, amazing person all round, and has a degree in Recreational Management, as she has said herself that she went to college to become a Therapist. So thus, ledgament (I have no idea how to spell the right word, this is me sounding it out) context for this.
    Hannah White and Lindsey Stirling have been friends for years, and what happened during the events of Pokémon Black (this story is based off of Black) caused Hannah to run off to the other regions she conquered (Sinnoh, Kanto) and Johto, all while trying to find N, the Hero of Ideals, and tell him that he's been forgiven by the International Police and something else (Ferriswheelshipping).
    But that's not all. Hannah White and N are the direct descendants of the twin brothers, the former Heroes of Truth and Ideals, and heirs to the brother's powers, the Elder's line (White) has the abilities to see the Truth in people and Pokémon and have prophetic dreams, while the Younger's line (Black [N is really a Black, not Harmonia, he was just raised by Ghetsis Harmonia, even though he's just a distant relative of N's real mother]) can see the ideals. They both, however, can speak to Pokémon.
    Hannah's natural abilities are just boosted by her being one of the Children of the Gods of Creation, Diagla's specifically. As Diagla's special Child, Hannah White was appointed as the Daughter of Time. Arceus also had it in for her by making her the Hero of Fire. Bloodlines caused her to be the Hero of Truth as well. By some weird twist of fate, Hannah White is all three.
    So yeah, her life really sucks sometimes. Being called to help out the Gods along with many other problems causes her to lose her control and that causes her to rely on Lindsey a lot. And when they're separated for around 2 years (more like 1 year and 9 months), Hannah's coping mechanisms for her issues wear thin to cause her to break from reality. Luckily, she's very afraid of that, so she knows that only certain people can help her and get her back on track. One of them is Lindsey. Thus the main plot line.
    I don't own Pokémon, and Lindsey Stirling belongs to her beautiful self. And oh yeah, the female protagonist of Black 2/White 2 is Hannah's cousin, Rosa White. Enjoy!
    Also, as an introspective, N's mannerisms, his love of mathematics and formulas, and social awkwardness, leads me to believe that N has a form of Asperger's Syndrome as well. This is evident during the Ferris Wheel scene, when he talks passionately about formulas, mathematics, and the Ferris Wheel. What's your idea on that?