1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

What are you currently working on?

Discussion in 'Creative Zone' started by AeroHail, Mar 3, 2017.

1. GiratinaMissingNo

GiratinaMissingNo ~Renegade Glitch~

Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    I'm considering posting my fanfics here but I'm too scared. I don't know why, because I posted my Fanfiction.net account for everone to see, but still...anyways I'm working on quite a few fics. Guess I'll list them...first and foremost, The Shaze Syndrome. Cringy? Yes. Will I fix it? No. Shaze is 'that OC' I keep talking about. You know, the insane/broken one. I'm also writing Too Late To Say Sorry, a Blue's Raticate fic with some ConflictingShipping thrown in. It was actually the first fanfiction I ever wrote, and again, it's not very good. Dark Skies, a Moon x Gladion one that follows the storyline-with a few twists. I'm planning a sequel that you won't see for a very long time called Crash And Burn, and maybe, maybe a third installment to tie up the loose ends? Yeah, more of my awkward writing to contend with. Hooray. Ash Ketchum and the Gamer's Creed, a crossover between Pokémon and Harry Potter that has Iris x Trip, but not nearly as...uh...much as my other three. The other three are rated M for a reason.
    #MissingNo

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. GiratinaMissingNo

Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    I have a whole crap-ton of oneshots I have set up as well. There's an ending to The Shaze Syndrome I'm planning, but I have no idea if I'm doing a sequel to TSS first called Rising From The Ashes or going straight to the end bit. I have a OS from Gira's POV called Broken And Darkened (all titles subject to change with my bad attitude) set partially before TSS and partly after. A bit during the story, too. I'm on a short (yeah, right) story called The Uncut Story Of MissingNo's Origin, and it's from No's POV, which I find interesting. I'm doing a bit on Mewtwo about his thoughts on a whole bunch of stuff and set near Pokémon: The First Movie. Makes me feel kinda guilty, if I have to admit. I'm planning for one on Obelisk's thoughts called Stone and it's probably going to be a whole bunch of confusing metaphors. I was considering a few drabbles on Null and the other Type: Nulls, but that's on hold.
    #MissingNo

3. GiratinaMissingNo

Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    And right now I am writing my first anime-based fic on MurderPrincessShipping, Serena x Yveltal. It's all around the Diancie movie.
    Edit: I'm calling it My Bloody Princess and maybe if I stop procrastinating you'll see it soon.
    #MissingNo

4. Teddybear2345

Teddybear2345 Which is cooler, to be cool, or uncool?

PokéPoints:
    ₽529.7
    Rage Candy Bar ★★★Bicycle ★★Razz Berry ★★Reaper Cloth ★★★Slowpoke Tail ★★★★
    Just whatever comes to mind atm. Nothing really solid or concrete, in terms of an idea or plan.
    I usually follow a certain method when writing. But nowadays not so much planning, as it is going with the flow.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Azazel

Azazel Better count your blessings

Diancie Egg
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,559.5
    Hey guys does this look better with blur
    [​IMG]

Or without?
    [​IMG]

6. Teddybear2345

Teddybear2345 Which is cooler, to be cool, or uncool?

PokéPoints:
    ₽529.7
    Rage Candy Bar ★★★Bicycle ★★Razz Berry ★★Reaper Cloth ★★★Slowpoke Tail ★★★★
    ^ With iimo. Without it looks 'flat' for lack of a better word.

7. Beffie

Beffie clear your cache

beautiful and perfect
    (Feebas)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,170.2
    Crown of ValorDawn Stone ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    I'm just currently working on whatever comes to mind for the most part. Mostly silly little doodles of my favorite characters or little oneshots.

However, a bigger thing I'm doing is a largescale Love Live AU project, most likely going to be called Higher Skies when released. I've also been drawing a few things based on the future of HS so there's that to look forward to. Or dread. I guess it depends on if you find the project interesting or not.

8. Weedle Enthusiast

Weedle Enthusiast Resident Weedle Enthusiast

Best Boi
    (Charjabug)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽57.8
    Crown of ValorDome Fossil ★★★
    I am currently working on fixing up two stories that I started writing, and once I fix that, I will continue writing my stories. They are The Racnovur Region and The Ranumta Region (the latter is what I'm fixing now, i fixed the other, so I ask to put a hold on reading Ranumta if interested)

9. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    Many things!

A set of 5 Signature Tutorials for LV
    The first SOTM Competition on LV
    5 Tutorials for another forums
    Another's forums' 240th SOTW
    11 Requests piled up on my Sig shop on another forum
    2 requests on my sig shop on LV!