1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

What does art mean to you?

Discussion in 'Creative Zone' started by awney, Sep 22, 2018.

1. awney

awney i'm lame

Hoopa Egg
    (Hoopa Egg)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽179.0
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Art means different things to everyone, so what does art mean to you? Is it just a hobby or does it have a deeper meaning?

Art to me is not "freedom of expression". It's great if that's what it means to other people, but I personally just value art as a hobby as it gives me something to do in my down time. And if my art makes someone happy, that's all I could ask for.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. luxuryluxray

luxuryluxray make a wish!

Grass
    (Tangela)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,543.0
    Ice Stone ★★★★Water Stone ★★★Charizardite X ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★
    Art is a hobby/creative outlet for me. I'm a big art appreciator, so my love for art first started by admiring others' works. Once I started drawing my own stuff, I loved the feeling of being able to bring my own ideas to life. Like, nothing beats the feeling of drawing something that was once just in my head, it's great lol.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    Art for me is a hobby and a way to keep my hands busy. I play a lot of video games otherwise and while that is fun, I get bored of them rather easily, art, however, can keep my hands and mind occupied for a longer amount of time.