1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

What if... No Pokemon Z?

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by DIO, May 14, 2015.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. broongus

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,635.0
    I would be 420% okay with Game Freak moving on to gen 7. The gen 6 metagame has gotten incredibly stale, so much so that it isn't fun to play anymore. A new region with new Pokémon would be lovely.

2. faceless

faceless Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽5.0
    I agree that gen 6 is stale. I honestly don't know if they would go right onto gen 7 though, considering the history of Pokémon generations has been inconsistent.

3. Fantasma

Fantasma ♃☿♄

(Cubone (Alolan))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽185.1
    Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    I wouldnt mind gamefreak moving to gen 7 without doing a third game
    to be honest Kalos was a really boring region so I rather have a new one than going back there

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. shinygiratinaz

shinygiratinaz Boats Against the Current

PokéPoints:
    ₽39.5
    I think moving to Gen 7 would be very interesting, and it would be cool to see the new Pokémon stylistic designs that have been mentioned once or twice. However, with the zygarde forms that got released, I don't think there's any way that there won't be a Pokémon z or x/y 2.

I'd also like a sequel or continuation of some kind, just so we can see what was in those power plant areas we couldn't enter and figure out exactly what's up with the pink spire in Anistar city.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    SAY IT AIN'T SO!

Actually, say it is so. Generation 6 never really caught my eye. Perhaps it's that I'm growing old, but the games were so... boring. It felt like it was missing an actual story and the Pokémon weren't that great either. Give me Generation 7 any day.

6. TheBlazingInfernape

TheBlazingInfernape Gone, probably forgotten

Wildfire
    (Monferno)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.7
    Well, if we look at the recent news, I'd say that there isn't going to be a Pokémon Z. I think that it'd skip right to Gen 7 considering we never found any data on the new Pokémon.

7. TripleAAABattery

TripleAAABattery Look at my fluff! LOOK AT IT

Gottem
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 45
    PokéPoints:
    ₽991.0
    6th gen will feel REALLY unfinished if they just decide to go straight to the 7th gen considering how much is left to be answered, and will, in my eyes, make this the worst generation we've had. That's all I'll say on the matter.

8. Shayminlover123

Aria
    (Sneasel)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽724.4
    The only real reason why I want Z is so the 6th gen can keep going for a little while longer. If there isn't a Z then i'm actually quite alright with it. However, I do want 6th gen to last another year or two before we move to 7th gen.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.