1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

What is your favorite Dreamworks Animation Movie?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by sohrob101, Jan 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sohrob101

sohrob101 Destiny Draw!

PokéPoints:
    ₽80.7
    Dreamworks literally was part of my childhood, along with other animation companies, like Pixar, and Disney. Dreamworks movie have that kind of charm to it, it's kids movies, but with adult humor as well, and in some cases memorable. What was your favorite(s) Dreamworks Animated movies? and Why? If you have too many try to limit yourself to 5 choices.

For me I have a lot but id have to say the one that really sticks hard with me are:

The Road to El Dorado
    The Prince of Egypt
    Kung-Fu Panda
    Shrek 2

The first choice, is only because as a kid it was still pretty entertaining to watch and plus i remember playing the video game to El Dorado, it was fun.
    The second choice, A very gorgeous and well done movie, it's by far my favorite in terms of how it's animated
    The third choice, Because of the amazing Soundtrack, thank you Hans Zimmer
    The fourth choice, i don't know why honestly, but i found Shrek 2 the most humorous in terms of it's jokes and comedies.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Treecko007

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    Definitely Kung Fu Panda, the overall art style and hilarious jokes made it the funniest movie of my childhood and i'm pretty sure it'll stick with me forever

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. HiddenLore

Time Master
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,894.8
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★Root Fossil ★★★Beedrillite ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    I love The Road to El Dorado. IT was so funny and clever, though now that I'm older I recognize several more adult themes that I had never paid attention to, I still can quote most of the movie

4. MoonLightOwl25

MoonLightOwl25 PKMN Breeder

PokéPoints:
    ₽34.8
    My favorite dream works animation movie is spirit: stallion of the cimarron

5. Kecleon

Kecleon Mod Crew

Ace Wings
    (Staravia)
    Level 53
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,004.3
    Blue Orb ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★
    How To Train Your Dragon. No contest. It's just that good.

6. brsajo

brsajo Idioddish

Sproot
    (Oddish)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,218.2
    I love
    1. The Road to El Dorado
    2. Sinbad: Legend of the Seven Seas
    3. The Prince of Egypt
    4. Joseph: King of Dreams
    5. Chicken Run

7. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    I love Shrek. It's hilarious, and his over the years, a meme.
    Shrek is one of those iconic movies that I honestly really love.

8. Steamlined

Steamlined Jack of all trades

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    Shrek was great. At least, the first two were. Third started to go downhill a little, and I no longer keep up to date on em'. I also loved How to Train your Dragon, and I've still yet to see the sequel. But god, that film was awesome. And it had Dragons! Which are AWESOME!

9. Nator

Nator Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.0
    The original Shrek.

Also an honorable mention; Cast Away

10. Mon Amour

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    HTTYD, what an amazing movie. It's just simply a work of art with a pinch of adorableness.

11. Aurelia

Aurelia Supporter

PokéPoints:
    ₽40.0
    There is too many good movies from Dreamworks. If I had to really choose just a couple, I loved Shrek, Kunfu-Panda, and How to Train your Dragon. I'm pretty sure there is plenty more that I enjoy but right now i'm just feeling too lazy to think at the moment.

12. Xarn

Xarn Sponsor

Dragonite
    (Dragonite)
    Level 56
    PokéPoints:
    ₽316.9
    Shrek. Simply funny and made me laugh a lot when I was a child. I like the others too like Kung Fu Panda, but SHrek was first and it is not that easy to forget xD

13. Reckless

Reckless Won't take the easy road

PokéPoints:
    ₽666.6
    Tis a toss up between Kung Fu Panda 2 & Megamind, which I think I'll watch again in a moment. Honourable mentions for Chicken Little & the first Shrek. I loved watching those two growing up.

14. VintageRaticate

PokéPoints:
    ₽39.2
    I really liked How to train your dragon. Toothless is probably one of the cutest Dreamworks characters ever!

I still need to see the second one though.

15. Shada

Shada netflix binging

(Taillow)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽252.7
    Repel ★Charizardite X ★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Galladite ★★★★Bottle Cap ★★★★★
    The Road to El Dorado, or Shrek.Shrek was amazing with the whole "Fantasy" thing to it, and The Road to El Dorado did the opposite, with the setting in Spain. The characters were so lovable~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.