1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

What pokemon do you want to see in game again?

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by lookathis, Jan 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Yeah, that would be way more convenient for a lot of people. I hope so.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. miloticfan54

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    I'd love Feebas to be available in the wild again... Moreover, I really wish it would be as difficult to get as it was in RSE... The sheer pleasure of seeing a small little Feebas in 3D after the hundred Magikarp flopping around should be an upgraded moment from RSE's nostalgia!

But what I wish would be available in the wild are Dream World Pokémon... I mean, it's hard to get them with a slow internet connection, so at least make it catchable in game even if it's not very likely...

3. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    I want to get some sort of ingame location which is a mudhole of sorts. Maybe slimy Mudkips could flop there? Certain types of gentlemen could play there? Just a thought.

4. Lugia

Lugia School Kid

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    I'm mostly hoping for a Ditto, that way I can start out with my boy Pokémon. ^.^

5. Kyurem

Kyurem School Kid

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    I just want Torchic somehow. I miss a Blaziken in my team.
    I forgot to trade my own to the newer generations and now i can never get it since i lost Ruby. I wat to get the Hoenn starters would be my only wish.

And for me the Dream World can leave in those new games anyway, such a ridiculous idea from nintendo once again.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    I'm happy that Dratini appears to be in this game, I'll capture one for sure!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.