1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

What to do with a modest synch gardevoir with perfect SpA and Spe?

Discussion in 'Festival Plaza' started by Gunnar, Oct 27, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunnar

Gunnar Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    So I have this beauty after trading with Diantha. Problem is, I don't know how to set her up. Could you guys help me make my gardevoir into a killing machine?

2. GiantFletchling

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    I also got that Ralts, I was shocked that it was actually usable and that I didn't need to breed for a good Ralts.

For STAB obviously we'd need Moonblast and Psychic. Other than those two moves, I'm going with Thunderbolt and I'm torn between Shadow Ball and Energy Ball. That'll depend on the rest of my team though.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Reshilegend

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    You could try Psyshock over Psychic to hit special walls harder. Encore/Will-o-wisp is also an option with all those Aegislash running around in Wifi. What else... Calm Mind or Substitute maybe. Substitute could be extremely helpful if Gengar switches in.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.