1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

What to Write?

Discussion in 'Creative Zone' started by Mandriel, Sep 14, 2017.

?

Which idea do you want me to write first?

Poll closed Oct 28, 2017.
  1. Arcanes: The Seer

57.1%
  2. Heart of the Gods

42.9%
  1. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    Red Orb ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    (Can't delete this post...)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #1 Sep 14, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2017
  2. ShinigamiMiroku

Sorceress' Knight
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,354.4
    Red Orb ★★★★★
    I voted for Arcanes: The Seer. Both sound really interesting, but you're far enough along with Arcanes that you can begin to write that while being able to switch to Heart of the Gods and work on developing it further if/when you run into a snag.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Mandriel likes this.
  3. SyWry

Legendary Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,606.1
    I'd say, do both! Just not at the same time. Do Arcanes: The Seer because your further along with that one and submit that one to the writing compensation. Do Hearts of the Gods another time. Both are really good ideas and you should do both of them.

4. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    Red Orb ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    Fair enough. One of the pros of working on Arcanes is that I have a proper beginning and end mapped out, and I'm organising everything in the middle. Though I tend to find the middle can be some of the hardest parts of the writing process. And you're right about how I can go back to develop the less defined story if I get stuck on Arcanes. ^-^

Thanks! :D That appears to be common reasoning from most of the people I've asked and it does seem to be the most logical route to take. As you said, I've gotten further with Arcanes, so I'll probably have an easier time actually writing that story than with Heart.