1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

What types of characters do you enjoy writing most?

Discussion in 'Creative Zone' started by Sheep, Mar 17, 2017.

1. ConfettiCat

ConfettiCat ( ☞ゝω・)☞

PokéPoints:
    ₽564.8
    Blue Orb ★★★★★Whipped Dream ★★★★
    I enjoy writing humorous/funny characters a lot, but I sometimes also like writing more bitter or angsty characters, too. It depends on my mood, I guess.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,746.1
    I prefer writing characters with a sense of humor. Humor has always been an important part of my life and its easier for me to write characters that make jokes than those who are completely serious.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    Red Orb ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    I really like writing contrasting characters. By this, I mean I really like writing stories from multiple perspectives, and then having their views and thoughts clash with one another. I don't do it too often, but it's tons of fun.

As for individual characters, I'm not too picky. I suppose I do like writing cynical characters the most since they seem to always have something to think about or an opinion to weave into a description. I find them a lot easier to write than optimists, at least.

Geroniny likes this.