1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

What Will Your New Starter Be?

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by Auron, Jan 8, 2013.

?

Starter Pokemon For X and Y

1. Chespin

8 vote(s)
    28.6%
  2. Froakie

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  3. Fennekin

16 vote(s)
    57.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    I always restart so I'll easily get to chose between all three.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Nate likes this.
  2. Pacman9

Pacman9 School Kid

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Fennekin. Most definitely part psychic because if i'm not mistaken, in the video...IT USED CONFUSION! But I may get all three.

3. Nate

pooper scooper
    (Meltan)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.9
    Im back to Froakie, this way I won't have to worry about finding a surf Pokémon. (Assuming surf is still in Gen. 6 xD)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. RubyCarbuncle

RubyCarbuncle School Kid

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Fennekin, I like it's design better and, as people have said, it could be part psychic. A Fire/Psychic type would be pretty cool. I normally choose Water starters so a fire would be a nice change. :)

5. jetwhiskey

jetwhiskey Black Belt

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    Even though, to me, Chespin doesn't look like much, I'm going to stay true to my strategy and stick with Grass starters. I never changed up and I'm not going to do it now. It'll be interesting to see a mammal grass type starter, they've all been reptilian so far.

6. espeonbird

espeonbird Poké Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    I seriously can't wait for the evolutions of all three - I just know they're going to be awesome.

7. Lugia

Lugia School Kid

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    I'm going with Fennekin, He's so cute. I like boy Pokémon, so yeah my Fennekin is going to be a boy named Mark. I seem to always name my starters that unless I'm unlucky and get a girl Pokémon to start. Some say it's lucky, but I don't really care unless your planning on breeding it. But that's why Ditto is important. =)

8. taranee9

taranee9 Swimmer

PokéPoints:
    ₽24.8
    I like all of them, but I prefer fire types, so I'll pick Fennekin °v°

9. Luckylulu123

Luckylulu123 Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    I though about picking Fennkin but now every time I look at Chespin I'm really starting to like him :) But I just want to find out about their final evolution's. :) Froakie is pretty cute too. :)

10. froaking#1

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    Froakie is MY MAN!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.