1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

What's your favourite Pokemon Music?

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by Deedee the Ranger, Sep 3, 2017.

1. Deedee the Ranger

Umadeleine
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽181.4
    I opened ORAS the other day. Heard the littleroot theme and it felt like coming home after a long journey...

What's your favourite and why?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Wings likes this.
  2. Wings

Static
    (Shinx)
    Level 100
    PokéPoints:
    ₽677.2
    Route 47 in HGSS with the waterfalls in the back sounds so majestic and beautiful, it always makes me feel a little nostalgic!

Undella Town in winter is also very calming and soothing, but it makes you a little bit sad. I love the BW soundtrack, but I guess my favorite tracks are Skyarrow Bridge, Route 11, and Village Bridge. Lacunosa Town is good too!

Out of SunMoon music, I love Guzma's battle theme and intro theme. Paniola Ranch is also very nice, but more calming that the first one for sure ^_^

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Deedee the Ranger likes this.
  3. guest

PokéPoints:
    ₽723.0
    Pretty much everything from Pkmn Emerald? Brings back such fond memories, ahh~ Sootopolis city will forever be a big favourite, as will Route 111.
    I really enjoyed the theme for Humilau city too, I had to stop playing to take it in for a while haha!

4. SnowboundBecca

SnowboundBecca Scarf Enthusiast

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    The final route music before victory road in Black and White. It reminded me a lot of Pokémon Mystery Dungeon themes and I was filled with nostalgia.

Wings and Deedee the Ranger like this.
  5. awney

awney i'm lame

Hoopa Egg
    (Hoopa Egg)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽179.0
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Ecruteak city 's theme <333 although if i'm drawing i listen to guzma's theme the entire time shhhh

6. ShinigamiMiroku

Sorceress' Knight
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,354.4
    Red Orb ★★★★★
    If you love the ORAS version of Littleroot, you might like this even better:

I cry any time I listen to this (in fact, all the tracks on the album make me either tear up or get hyped).

7. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    I love any/all of Zinnia's themes; they're just so beautiful ;-;

I also really like Ho-oh's battle theme, as well as Deoxys'. Both really capture the type of challenge you're up against.

8. DeleteAbsol

DeleteAbsol Absol-utely Bad

Pichu
    (Pichu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20.9
    Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★Star Piece ★★★★
    I actually really liked the battle theme they had for Wally at Victory Road on ORAS, it really amped me up for the battle.

9. GiratinaMissingNo

GiratinaMissingNo ~Renegade Glitch~

Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    I don't know; route themes? I'd have to go with Route 1, ORAS. I spent a lot of time there, and I have a few fond memories.
    Otherwise, I'd go with Lavaridge Town. Very peaceful.
    #MissingNo

10. Knightmare

Odd Egg
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽214.5
    It's really hard to mention only one ;-; But if I have to pick one it'd be:

It's such a melancholic tune, perfect for the place where deceased pokémon lay. I remember standing inside the tower just to listen to it. It also plays in one of the most important places story wise so that gives it more points, stayed longer in my memory

11. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    Crown of ValorStaff of Verity
    If you mean games only, then The Lucky Channel on the radio in Gold/Silver. If the anime counts, then easily the Johto Battle Victory Theme.

12. Shayminlover123

Aria
    (Sneasel)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽724.4

My favorite song of all time.

13. SyWry

Legendary Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,606.1
    My favorite songs from the main series Pokémon games were Black and White's route 9 theme because it made me feel like my journey was coming to an end and it just captured everything I felt about it perfectly. The other one was colress's theme.

My favorite spine off songs are 70% of Pokémon Conquest songs. I just love the music that they have in Conquest.

14. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    N's final battle theme is another piece that really captures the intensity of what's unfolding. The organ in particular brings out the direness of the situation.

15. ShinigamiMiroku

Sorceress' Knight
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,354.4
    Red Orb ★★★★★
    I just realized I never really talked about my favourite tracks...

Well, aside from the album that I previously linked to, there are a number of tracks that stand out to me. For instance, Route 1/2 (RBY) will always be a fond memory due to my memories of Pokémon Blue ver., as well as the theme for Team Rocket.

In Johto, the Lucky Channel/Game Corner theme stand out the most. I'd always find time to boot up my copy of Silver/Crystal just to listen to this song, especially when the Lucky Channel was on - gotta get those freebies. :sweat: The battle theme, which was remixed as the Poke Floats theme in SSBM, is also very memorable.