1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

What's your name?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by LostSpirit, Jul 26, 2016.

1. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    I feel a bit like one so sure, you can. ;D

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. UnstoppableGamer

UnstoppableGamer Attention Seeker~

(Azelf)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,435.0
    Great Ball ★★Poké Ball ★Dome Fossil ★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★
    My name? Okay... It's...

Perceval-Ramteen-Gregory-Nikolai-Jackso-Leonardo-Gabriel-Socrates-Meanviktor-Nostradamus-Alistair-Podisha-Vladimir-Steepler-Rasputin-Boromir-Wallawalla-Shidiga-Alexander-Oliver-Appleard-Arnesto-Zippy-Zappy-Angel-Eyes-

*Sharp inhale*

Russel-Daniel-Paul-Blake-Joseph-Alan-Eric-Fred-Orsen-Fred-Rick-Charlston-Christopher-Benedict-Garfield-Polyuthane-Nicholas-Robert -Theodore-Skeet-Michael-Alan-Carter-Brice-Jeffrey-Baragold-Peter-Ethan-Aran-Pappal-William-Nathanial-Orbital-Chuck-Slippy-Slappy-Zippy-Zappy-Angel-Eyes.

*Coughs*

Phew... Or as I my father prefers, Casey Sebastian Longoria Jr. Just call me Gamer

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Strytho

Strytho Giveaway Enthusiast

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽498.9
    Friend Ball ★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Lure Ball ★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★
    My name is Timothy Marcus Schubert. Timothy means "honoring God" in greek which for me is totally ironic, Marcus comes from Marcus Aeralius? Can't spell that name but yeah. According to a family tree me parents found years ago, I'm decended from one of the brothers of Franz Schubert, the famous composer who never finished the unfinished symphony. Do I like my name, I didn't used to because people made fun of me and called me timmy the tooth after that stupid puppet. Now however, I actually like my name. Sometimes I like to think of aliases, but I could never figure out one that suited me.

4. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★
    My real name.....I find it uncomfortable to give you my name.
    Okay! Here it goes! My real name is.....Niyati. I am an Indian so my name is Niyati. Niyati is a hindi language word which means Destiny or Fate!
    I love my name!

5. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    Red Orb ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    My name's Josephine, but everyone just calls me Jo. It's got a really beautiful meaning, which is basically 'the name Joseph, except for girls'. I hear my parents called me that just because they thought it sounded nice, and also because it's old-fashioned, so old people would be able to spell it. I tend to go by the name 'JJ' online, though.

EDIT: I hadn't noticed that I'd already posted here. Whoops.

#45 Aug 19, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2017
  6. ShinigamiMiroku

Sorceress' Knight
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,354.4
    Red Orb ★★★★★
    I have no name. If you must call me something, call me No-Name.

Name's Justin. It's an okay name; not really attached to it all that much.

Especially when certain morons in the Hollywood celebrity community share it...

7. Barandofl

Barandofl The eyeless user

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    My real name is Brandon (Big surprise there, considering my username is literally a dumb was of typing my name).
    There was never a special reason for why my mother picked the name, but I'm okay with it.

8. FireSpartan5

FireSpartan5 Pokémon Professor

Zane
    (Genesect Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.4
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Choice Specs ★★★★★Flame Orb ★★★★★
    My name is Aidan, which I just found out, ironically, means 'fire.' What are the odds?

9. SnowboundBecca

SnowboundBecca Scarf Enthusiast

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    My real name is, indeed, Rebecca. But everyone calls me Becca for short. :3

10. GiratinaMissingNo

GiratinaMissingNo ~Renegade Glitch~

Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    I can't put my name online Kira will find me
    I go by Emmy in real life. Not the award. I hate acting. It's sort of a sick irony that I detest acting because it's not real, but my name is literally the award for good acting. But hey, if you act well enough, people forget it's a performance, so there's that.
    My full name apparently means 'rival', which I really, really like. Two guesses why.
    I'm not a fan of my nickname, though. It's what I go by, and eventually, I'll drop it, but it's barely used by anyone. Because the only people I talk to online are people on LV, and my best friend I RP with, so I go by Light...
    I'd change my name. To what, I don't know. Something that's not an acting award But please, just call me Gira. Emmy is not a good name for a crazy fangirl.
    #MissingNo

11. Anubis the Lucario

Robert
    (Nidorino)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽44.7
    Crown of Valor
    My name is Mitch. Yes, I know it sounds like a curse word.