1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Where do you save your art to?

Discussion in 'Creative Zone' started by Cadbberry, Nov 9, 2016.

1. Crest

Crest Hex Maniac

Tirion
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽198.0
    I keep most of my work saved to different folders on my laptop, but some of it is also kept on my old flash drive just in case. I haven't drawn anything on paper in years, but all of my traditional doodles are stuffed inside of my notebooks and old school folders.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    Comet Shard ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★Whipped Dream ★★★★
    If not sprawled out on the ground, I keep my art stuffed in the front pages of old notebooks because why not. In the rare case of me going onto an app on my tablet and doodling there, I just locally save it to the tablet.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    I have an XCF file folder and a PNG file folder in my Documents!

4. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    On my computer in the Pictures section, within a specific folder. I pray nothing happens to this laptop since otherwise all the images would be gone.. but it's too tedious to back them up haha. Hopefully I never have to regret that decision. =s Once I feel the computer is on its deathbed I'll scramble to back everything up, but for now I'm ok this way!

5. Kiyase

Kiyase Sailor

Etain
    (Growlithe)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽15.7
    Poké Ball ★Amulet Coin ★★★
    My traditional is saved in a folder, or in my sketchbook, and my digital stuff is saved on the app I drew it on. I should really find somewhere to save it in case the app malfunctions(It's happened beforeT_T).....

6. Geroniny

Geroniny The Spacecraft Of Miracle

Azure
    (Kyogre)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽771.9
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Blue Orb ★★★★★Charizardite X ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Star Piece ★★★★
    Usually,I Keep My Art On Dropbox Or Onedrive.
    When The Artwork Is Ready To View,I Usually Upload It In Deviantart.But I Made A Copy Of The Artwork On Computer,Dropbox Or Onedrive Just In Case The Artwork Need To Be Remove(For Some Reason But Surely Not Because Of Rule)

7. Beffie

Beffie clear your cache

beautiful and perfect
    (Feebas)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,170.2
    Crown of ValorDawn Stone ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    I keep a nice little folder called "ART" all in caps. And the names I give my art is interesting but that's another story.

I have subfolders of the art folder, a folder called "shitposts" and "wips." My shitpost folder is exactly what you think it is.

8. AeroHail

AeroHail No dogs on the moon

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13,295.8
    Love Ball ★★★★★Grassium Z ★★★★King's Rock ★★★
    I have a file on my drop box which is then split up further.
    My folders are:
    • Sketches
    • OCs
    • Fanart
    • Commissions/Trades/Gifts
    • Super Old

9. SnowboundBecca

SnowboundBecca Scarf Enthusiast

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    I have a documents folder with files upon files of artwork, from Pokémon to original art to fan art to references. So yeah.

10. An Evil Wizard

An Evil Wizard The Ironic Mage

Chef Boyardee
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 25
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.7
    Fightinium Z ★★★★Darkinum Z ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Beedrillite ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    I put all of my art in one folder. Both the source and the .png files can be found there. I would organize it but I'm far too lazy to do that.

11. guest

PokéPoints:
    ₽723.0
    I save everything in a little folder on my desktop! I have a habit of deleting things after a couple of weeks or so because I get tired of looking at them so I don't really have to worry about storage space eheh... >v>;; I haven't been drawing too much either as of late, I should probably fix that!