1. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

White Kyu Kyu

Discussion in 'Literature Library' started by PhotonDragon12345, Feb 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PhotonDragon12345

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    [​IMG]

Feeeeeedbacks

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. ID Zeta

ID Zeta Resident Physicist

Solaire
    (Larvesta)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,960.8
    I would have personally accented the reds and oranges a little more, perhaps splash some around in the background. I would also have tried to darken some of the areas meant to be in shadow to add a sense of depth. Some blurring of the background would add depth also. As for the rest, good job with effects. I like it. Text isn't bad, but I'd play with it a little.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Ashe

Ashe Silly

PokéPoints:
    ₽55.3
    I agree with most of what Zeta recommended. The grey part of Kyurem seems too dull. I would love to see it with more contrast. I also think the text could be a little sharper. It seems just a little blurred to me. It might be your anti-aliasing method but I'm not sure.

4. Stark

Stark

PokéPoints:
    ₽0.0
    Agreeing with the two posts above, and I'd like to add two ideas.

Your lighting and shadow doesn't seem to be as clear as I personally would like. Secondly, did you consider having a different font than this?

5. PhotonDragon12345

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    Well I mean, I decided to go for a simple font.

As for the shadow and lighting, I softbrushed the edges with black, and I did a large white brush thing for light.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.