1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Worst Mobile Game ad

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by LassusVulpes, Dec 13, 2021.

1. LassusVulpes

LassusVulpes Eclipse Holder

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    dumb question, what is the worst mobile game ad.

For me it's those pin ads ,where it's used all over the place. they just make . ..no sense.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Katanaeyegaming

Katanaeyegaming #FEARTHEWYVERN

Darklit
    (Liepard)
    Level 44
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,810.3
    Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★Thunder Stone ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★
    There was an ad that used some AAA game assets and got entirely away with it. It's fucking hilarious

3. TripleAAABattery

TripleAAABattery Look at my fluff! LOOK AT IT

Gottem
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 45
    PokéPoints:
    ₽991.0
    Its probably those ones that are for gacha games, who brag about having a lot without spending a dime, and using some dialogue in them they arent native english speakers. Its kinda funny but also tiring because the idea is always the same

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. NyxieRina

Cryptid
    (Urufuman)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽460.0
    GS Ball ★★★★★Oran Berry ★★
    For me, its any mobile game add that either questions the viewers intelligence (ONLY 2% PEOPLE CAN SOLVE THIS on a puzzle thats incredibly easy) or ads that have a vs situation (Mom - Noob, Dad - Pro Gamer, something like that)

5. WavePearl

WavePearl Believer in Possibilities

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,020.9
    Lately it's those ads that always show the player failing spectacularly on an easy puzzle, then challenging "CAN YOU DO BETTER?" Uh yeah, I can do WAY better than that.

6. Dwight

Dwight School Kid

Red Boi
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 4
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1.9
    I hate the adds where there are a few animated people with varying levels displayed. One person will do something dumb like hit someone and get demoted to level one while the other person is boosted from 5 to 100. The at the end it gives you an option to save a girl or turn her in or something of the sort.

7. Azazel

Azazel Better count your blessings

Diancie Egg
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,559.5
    Just one word: Raid
    All the ads are so horny and the game itself sucks.

8. RWBY Gaster

Root Seed
    (Root Seed)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽489.0
    King's Rock ★★★Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★Thunder Stone ★★★
    OH, OH this. I HAVE SEVERAL BONES TO PICK WITH. First for all, I will answer the question: 90% of the mobile ads.

Gacha ads: They always say you can enter a code or SEVERAL of them to immediately become the top player. Spend less than $0.01 to become the top player. I mean, anyone has more than 3 brain cells can know, this is not fun to play. Gacha games, along with other games, needs progression in both the game difficulty and the player strength. For this kind of games, where you can be the top in a few clickers, have ZERO replayability value, as you become too strong too quickly. The curve for game difficulty increases too slowly when plotted against the player strength. Everything becomes a walk in a park in you obtain 90% of the cards in a Gacha game.

"CaN yOu Do BeTtEr?" ads: These ads are a humiliation to the IQ of human. The ad player do some stupid sh*t just to make the viewer rage and just download the app/game. Alternate title for these ads is: "only 1% can pass", "I can reach to PINK". I mean, the reason why only 1% can pass is because only 1% is dumb enough to download the game.

The man vs woman, mom vs dad, boyfriend vs girl ads: Just straight up discrimination.

Fake ads: I hate this the most. 90% of the time, you get something else. COME ON!! I just want to play the game your ad shows. Is it really that hard to do that?

9. Neb

Neb Cosmog Enthusiast

AZ
    (Flabébé (O))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,240.2
    GS Ball ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★
    It’s gotta be those game ads with the bald man. Something about the artstyle irritates me. One of my parents played it and she said it was awful.