1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Xenoblade Chronicles Definitive Edition

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Wizard, Sep 4, 2019.

1. Wizard

Wizard Do you feel it? The moon's power!

Cupidueye
    (Decidueye (Cupid))
    Level 113
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,446.0
    OH LAWD HE COMIN

My favorite game of all time has a Switch port coming in 2020! For those who aren't familiar with the game, Xenoblade Chronicles is a fantastic JRPG with some of the best storytelling and music in the industry, featuring fabulous characters and a beautiful, memorable world. Honestly, I can't say enough about it.

Will you be buying this game? Have you played Xenoblade Chronicles before?

I'm pre-ordering this boi and will bask in its wonderful glory.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Aiko

Aiko Anti-Shadow Weapon

SS Egg #2
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.2
    Lure Ball ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Ultra Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    I've played xenoblade 2 before, but found the story to be kinda lackluster. I quite enjoyed the gameplay though, so I plan to pick this up whenever it comes out! It looks super impressive to me!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Infernostar

Infernopaw
    (Quilava)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,978.7
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    By the looks of it, not only are we getting updated character models for the party and enemies, but there appears to be more areas to explore. One of the areas they showed in the reveal was never reachable in the original, and looks to be the Bionis Shoulder that they had cut from the game. Thats pretty cool, and a good reason for me to want to get the game

4. Neb

Neb Cosmog Enthusiast

AZ
    (Flabébé (O))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,240.2
    GS Ball ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★
    I already bought the original on Wii, but I’ll wait on playing it until the Switch remaster comes out. It looks like a nice improvement. I really hope they’ll let you adjust the volume though. I’d love to hear the gorgeous music without Shulk announcing every attack.

#4 Sep 4, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 4, 2019
  5. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,034.0
    I'm definitely interested in finally giving this game a shot, though it's not particularly high on my priority list right now.

6. SnowboundBecca

SnowboundBecca Scarf Enthusiast

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    I never got to play the original game due to me never seeing it on store shelves (I watched a let's play of it instead and loved the story to death), so I'm really excited to actually get to play the newest version of it and experience this game for myself. The graphical update is striking and beautiful. *_*

7. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,060.5
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    I've def getting this, it also gives me hope they'll port X eventually. I've never played the first one so it'll be completely new to me.

8. SyWry

Legendary Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,606.1
    I've only watched a lets play of Xenoblade Chronicles. It was so fantastic, that I thought I'd give X a shot (and the mechs looked like they were really fun to play). It was a fun game, but I don't plan on buying it. I have too many other switch games that I need to complete, like Mario odyssey. Really behind the curve on that one, so I don't need another reason not to play it.