1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Yo-Kai Watch coming to the West

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by MajesticFlygon, Jul 14, 2015.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MajesticFlygon

MajesticFlygon PKMN Breeder

Alolan Rattata
    (Alolan Rattata)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    What do you think about the game Yo-Kai Watch coming to us?

It look interesting, but I saw the gameplay and it looks hard for a person like me because you have to be so...so...focused... I've only been focused on the
    Show by Rock!! tablet game.

They say it may even surpass Pokémon...Maybe in Japan...but I don't know if that will in the US and Europe.

Like I said above...what is your opinion on this? I like it, but I don't know about the surpass Pokémon part. It surpassed Pokémon OR and AS in Japan so now they are making a third game this year. I plan on getting the one coming to the West so I can see how big it really is since I have never watched it.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. East

East Look to the Stars

PokéPoints:
    ₽742.2
    I've moved this topic to the general Video Games section as opposed to the Video Game Series Discussion--the text in the original post pertains more to a general discussion than about a game series.

On that note: I'm actually very excited to see what Nintendo will do with an American/European/non-Japanese version of Yo-Kai Watch. It looks extremely promising, and also very interactive with some cool competitive prospects.

3. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Late but I'm excited! I really like the way this game looks and want to see why it's so big in Japan (even though I can tell somewhat. There are so many yokai and the collecting aspect is always fun.. variety is why Pokémon's as big as it is). Better late than never too, the boyfriend also wants to try this out so we'll probably play together. And I mean.. look how cute they are. <3

It's always nice when the west localizes the less traditional games many audiences aren't used to since that gives them an opportunity to garner more attention and possibly bring in a game that'll be popular worldwide.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.