1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

yo yo yo

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by gymleader SCAR, Oct 8, 2014.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gymleader SCAR

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    im scar i play showdown...bloom invited me. hope u like me

2. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    Welcome to Lake Valor! Everyone's pretty friendly so if you ever need help navigating through the site, feel free to ask! Hope you enjoy the site! See you around!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    Hey Scar, thanks for joining LV! If you need any help just feel free to ask. I also hope you are able to find something here that sparks your interest! Enjoy your stay. :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Hiya Scar! Yaaay, so many awesome new faces are coming in via referrals. n~n Good to have you aboard! Enjoy your time posting around and definitely ask if you need anything, people are pretty chill and fun here.

5. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    Welcome to Lake Valor, enjoy your time and if you have any questions, you can ask them to me or any of the other mentors :D

6. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Welcome to the Lake Valor forums, it's excellent to have you with us. How could we not like you? You have an awesome profile pic! If you need anything at all, feel free to drop me a PM!

7. Deltheor

Deltheor The Demon of Shikoku

Cronos
    (Charmander)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,242.8
    Welcome to Lake Valor, Scar! We have a whole competitive section, as well as many members who enjoy battling and making teams. I'm sure you'll fit in here, don't hesitate to ask around and challenge our members to battles!

if you have any questions at all about the forums or anything else, feel free to contact me via PM, or notify one of the other admins, mods, and/or mentors. I hope you enjoy your stay!

8. WroughtIronX

WroughtIronX Still_Burning

PokéPoints:
    ₽40.0
    Hey, Welcome to Lake Valor! Glad to have you here! ^-^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.